M,A,E,N THREAD

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Enigma wrote:I can read perfectly well, I am also able to write without using endless screaming capital letters that are the typographical equivalent of shouting and hand waving and silly childish emoticons that constitute an assault on the vision.I also post only on subjects in which I at least have a modicum of interest and knowledge that surpasses the necessity of trawling a notoriously error prone albeit otherwise useful and convenient reference site in a ridiculous attempt to portray some sort of expertise that I don't possess.

I am sure the good burghers of Rotherham who have worked so hard and for so many years to preserve this important piece of their own history and the millions British people as well as foreign tourists who eagerly visit similar private, National Trust and English Heritage administered historic estates and houses to see and appreciate everything from Capability Brown landscapes to collections of fine art that would otherwise be denied to them if they were still locked away in private ownership  will be most grateful for the uninformed advice and opinions of a citizen of country that has little if anything to compare. We have a history and are proud of it and I suspect there are very few of us who would not protect it against cultural philistines such as you

In the same way that so many of us from  here come to the US to marvel at your stupendous unique  landscapes most of your fellow countrymen who come top the UK do so to see and appreciate exactly the sort of  places and things that you so idiotically and ignorantly dismiss as "elitist." Elitist includes an arrogant assumption that you are better than others and know more than others. You aren't - and you don't.
Tsk - Tsk - Tsk; seems your hysteria is more prone to remain in 'Pit Bull' attack mode than to any adult discussion regarding the grandiose/duplication for the elitist squandering their mega fortunes on such monolithic dwellings!  Rolling Eyes 

When the poor and meagerly paid work force that provided those funds are now expected to pay admission fees and more taxes to maintain them and or feel privileged to walk along an allowed restricted area and gawk at the grandeur that those elite hierarchy dwelled/dined/drank and enjoyed.  You can stand right there and enjoy accepting each and every ticket and smile your knowing smile and feel so secure in your superior elitist way! Twisted Evil

BTW - since you seem uninterested or not capable of finding the search options; Google/Bing/Explore and searching the WWWeb is just beyond your abilities
Allow me to provide you with just a few that would enlighten your limited view of how the working class live and how many of those past monoliths all across Europe have become ruins!
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2663259/Realm-beautiful-decay-Haunting-photos-abandoned-mansions-shuttered-asylums-deserted-amusement-parks-time-stands-still.html

https://weather.com/photos/news/the-creepy-abandoned-mansions-of-europe#/!

http://weburbanist.com/2008/02/27/7-abandoned-wonders-of-the-european-union-from-deserted-castles-retrofuturistic-factories/

http://www.urbanghostsmedia.com/2012/06/abandoned-mansion-in-auvergne-france/

Pathetic, how the hierarchy assumes that the grandeur once erected has to be maintained by all those working class ...just because it just so DAMMED GRAND! scratch
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:45 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Enigma wrote:I can read perfectly well, I am also able to write without using endless screaming capital letters that are the typographical equivalent of shouting and hand waving and silly childish emoticons that constitute an assault on the vision.I also post only on subjects in which I at least have a modicum of interest and knowledge that surpasses the necessity of trawling a notoriously error prone albeit otherwise useful and convenient reference site in a ridiculous attempt to portray some sort of expertise that I don't possess.

I am sure the good burghers of Rotherham who have worked so hard and for so many years to preserve this important piece of their own history and the millions British people as well as foreign tourists who eagerly visit similar private, National Trust and English Heritage administered historic estates and houses to see and appreciate everything from Capability Brown landscapes to collections of fine art that would otherwise be denied to them if they were still locked away in private ownership  will be most grateful for the uninformed advice and opinions of a citizen of country that has little if anything to compare. We have a history and are proud of it and I suspect there are very few of us who would not protect it against cultural philistines such as you

In the same way that so many of us from  here come to the US to marvel at your stupendous unique  landscapes most of your fellow countrymen who come top the UK do so to see and appreciate exactly the sort of  places and things that you so idiotically and ignorantly dismiss as "elitist." Elitist includes an arrogant assumption that you are better than others and know more than others. You aren't - and you don't.
Tsk - Tsk - Tsk; seems your hysteria is more prone to remain in 'Pit Bull' attack mode than to any adult discussion regarding the grandiose/duplication for the elitist squandering their mega fortunes on such monolithic dwellings!  Rolling Eyes 

When the poor and meagerly paid work force that provided those funds are now expected to pay admission fees and more taxes to maintain them and or feel privileged to walk along an allowed restricted area and gawk at the grandeur that those elite hierarchy dwelled/dined/drank and enjoyed.  You can stand right there and enjoy accepting each and every ticket and smile your knowing smile and feel so secure in your superior elitist way! Twisted Evil

BTW - since you seem uninterested or not capable of finding the search options; Google/Bing/Explore and searching the WWWeb is just beyond your abilities
Allow me to provide you with just a few that would enlighten your limited view of how the working class live and how many of those past monoliths all across Europe have become ruins!
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2663259/Realm-beautiful-decay-Haunting-photos-abandoned-mansions-shuttered-asylums-deserted-amusement-parks-time-stands-still.html

http://weburbanist.com/2008/02/27/7-abandoned-wonders-of-the-european-union-from-deserted-castles-retrofuturistic-factories/

Pathetic, how the hierarchy assumes that the grandeur once erected has to be maintained by all those working class ...just because it just so DAMMED GRAND! scratch

What "hierarchy"? For Christ's sake try to understand at least something basic about this matter. You just can't get it through your thick bloody head, can you you fool, this thread is about Wentworth Woodhouse, a famous historic building that thanks to the effort of local people is no longer "elitist" (to use your idiotic description) and is being restored so that "ordinary" people can visit and enjoy it because it is now owned and protected by a Trust in their name and they have apparently managed to secure a government contribution on the legitimate grounds that it is part of the English national heritage. Not that a clown like you would know it because your knowledge is limited to you your haphazard googling on a subject that you dont have a clue about, but not long ago this treasured and much loved Yorkshire country house was almost bought by a fucking investment firm that would have pulled it down, destroyed the surrounding parkland that has long been enjoyed by thousands of Yorkshire folk from a very working class and loyal Labour supporting area and flogged off piecemeal so they could make a fast buck.

Yeah, and I bet Yanks were behind it. People with hardly any bloody real historical architecture worth preserving. Fucking American dream. Grab as many dollars out of it as you can whil;e lecturing the poor downtrodden local peasants in England that you are doing it all for their own good...because it is fucking so-called "elitist."

And let me remind you so were your bloody forebears who bought and sold African slaves in markets and tried to wipe out your proud native American tribes so that you could grab their traditional lands

Well let me tell you, missy, that it is those local "peasants" in England's greatest county who desperately wanted to safeguard this place for future generations and who coughed up the bulk of the money for it. Including me - I coughed up a hundred quid when I was in Rotherham visiting family and I don't even live in the village now.

And let me also tell you we neither want not need some damn screeching, pontificating, holier than thou Yank sticking her nose in matters that affect OUR culture and OUR heritage and are OUR bloody business - and not hers.

Enigma
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

What "hierarchy"?  For Christ's sake try to understand at least something basic about this matter. You just can't get it through your thick bloody head, can you you fool, this thread is about Wentworth Woodhouse, a famous historic building that thanks to the effort of local people is no longer "elitist" (to use your idiotic description) and is being restored so that "ordinary" people can visit and enjoy it because it is now owned and protected  by a Trust in their name and they have apparently managed to secure a government contribution on the legitimate grounds that it is part of the English national heritage. Not that a clown like you would know it because your knowledge is limited to you your haphazard googling on a subject that you dont have a clue about, but not long ago this treasured and  much loved Yorkshire country house was almost bought by a fucking  investment firm that would have pulled it down, destroyed the surrounding parkland that has long been enjoyed by thousands of Yorkshire folk from a very working class and loyal Labour supporting area and flogged off piecemeal so they could make a fast buck.

LOL, well - well, touched a nerve when I cornered you about your own hierarchy behavior and mindset and how you do post as if those hard working 'locals' should be so GRATEFUL for the opportunity to pay admission fees to fawn over such grandeur/divinely built structures - built from the blood/sweat & tears of their ancestors! 
Your hysterical reaction proved my POV, rather soundly!  TY 

Yeah, and I bet Yanks were behind it. People with hardly any bloody real historical architecture worth preserving. Fucking American dream. Grab as many dollars out of it as you can whil;e lecturing the poor downtrodden local peasants in England that you are doing it all for their own good...because it is fucking so-called "elitist."

Ahhhh, another error; and here you were claiming you 'had no problem in reading' ...well, let me correct you yet again since you seem to have this hemorrhoid with the YANKS tattooed upon it> > >

Sold by Fitzwilliam family

By 1989, Wentworth Woodhouse was in a poor state of repair. With the polytechnic no longer a tenant, and with the family no longer requiring the house, the family trustees decided to sell it and the 70 acres (280,000 m2) surrounding it, but retained the Wentworth Estate's 15,000 acres (61 km2) of land. The house was bought by locally born businessman Wensley Grosvenor Haydon-Baillie, who started a programme of restoration. However a business failure caused it to be repossessed by a Swiss bank and put back on the market in 1998. Clifford Newbold (July 1926 – April 2015), an architect from Highgate, bought it for something over £1.5 million. Newbold progressed with a defined programme of renovation/restoration as evidenced in Country Life magazine dated 17 and 24 February 2010. The surrounding parkland is owned by the Wentworth Estates.
In 2014, the house was informally offered for sale by Newbold, with no price specified, but a figure of around £7 million was thought to be sought according to The Times. The house was reported to need works of around £40 million. Following the death of Mr. Newbold, the house was formally advertised for sale in May 2015 via Savills with an asking price of £8 million. In March 2017, the house was sold to the Wentworth Woodhouse Preservation Trust for £7 million after a sale to the Hong Kong-based Lake House Group fell through.
So you'd be ignorant on that point as well: ownership has never been to an American or an American based firm ...your ugly 'Anti-American' biased is going into hyper drive just because you can't discuss the points I'm raising Suspect BTW - I suppose you've neglected to see just how much those renovations were estimated to be = ƒ40 million.  Not exactly chump change but I'm sure your lofty social clubs will scrounge up some social Tea Parties to cover the short fall.  Right Twisted Evil

And let me remind you so were your bloody forebears who bought and sold African slaves in markets and tried to wipe out your proud native American tribes so that you could grab their traditional lands

Hmmm, as a daughter of a ½ breed American Native Indian; I find your lack of knowledge to your own nations horrid history in the first shipments & sales of the African Slave trade to be very disingenuous and remarkably ludicrous since you've been nothing but nasty and angry British Snobbery regarding this entire topic.

Well let me tell you, missy, that it is those local "peasants" in England's greatest county who desperately wanted to safeguard this place for future generations and who coughed up the bulk of the money for it. Including me - I coughed up a hundred quid when I was in Rotherham visiting family and I don't even live in the village now.

And your "coughing up a hundred quid" {don't break that arm patting your self on the back} just reinforces your LOFTY opinion that this monolith needs to be kept open & operational despite the ƒ40 million estimate cost for repairs - plus ƒ8million to acquire it ...and every 'tom/dick & harry' will be willing to pay that and not squawk like you just did affraid

And let me also tell you we neither want not need some damn screeching, pontificating, holier than thou Yank sticking her nose in matters that affect OUR culture and OUR heritage and are OUR bloody business - and not hers.
No - No, hysterically driven superior social one; I'll leave all of the "damn screeching, pontificating/holier than thou" posting to you! 
You excel at it while proving you really have zero basis for data/facts or a feeble grasp on reality.  Suspect
But you are one 'fruit loop' shy of the whole cereal bowl.  Holy Hell, No
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:59 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

What "hierarchy"?  For Christ's sake try to understand at least something basic about this matter. You just can't get it through your thick bloody head, can you you fool, this thread is about Wentworth Woodhouse, a famous historic building that thanks to the effort of local people is no longer "elitist" (to use your idiotic description) and is being restored so that "ordinary" people can visit and enjoy it because it is now owned and protected  by a Trust in their name and they have apparently managed to secure a government contribution on the legitimate grounds that it is part of the English national heritage. Not that a clown like you would know it because your knowledge is limited to you your haphazard googling on a subject that you dont have a clue about, but not long ago this treasured and  much loved Yorkshire country house was almost bought by a fucking  investment firm that would have pulled it down, destroyed the surrounding parkland that has long been enjoyed by thousands of Yorkshire folk from a very working class and loyal Labour supporting area and flogged off piecemeal so they could make a fast buck.

LOL, well - well, touched a nerve when I cornered you about your own hierarchy behavior and mindset and how you do post as if those hard working 'locals' should be so GRATEFUL for the opportunity to pay admission fees to fawn over such grandeur/divinely built structures - built from the blood/sweat & tears of their ancestors! 
Your hysterical reaction proved my POV, rather soundly!  TY 

Ahhhh, another error; and here you were claiming you 'had no problem in reading' ...well, let me correct you yet again since you seem to have this hemorrhoid with the YANKS tattooed upon it> > >

Sold by Fitzwilliam family

By 1989, Wentworth Woodhouse was in a poor state of repair. With the polytechnic no longer a tenant, and with the family no longer requiring the house, the family trustees decided to sell it and the 70 acres (280,000 m2) surrounding it, but retained the Wentworth Estate's 15,000 acres (61 km2) of land. The house was bought by locally born businessman Wensley Grosvenor Haydon-Baillie, who started a programme of restoration. However a business failure caused it to be repossessed by a Swiss bank and put back on the market in 1998. Clifford Newbold (July 1926 – April 2015), an architect from Highgate, bought it for something over £1.5 million. Newbold progressed with a defined programme of renovation/restoration as evidenced in Country Life magazine dated 17 and 24 February 2010. The surrounding parkland is owned by the Wentworth Estates.
In 2014, the house was informally offered for sale by Newbold, with no price specified, but a figure of around £7 million was thought to be sought according to The Times. The house was reported to need works of around £40 million. Following the death of Mr. Newbold, the house was formally advertised for sale in May 2015 via Savills with an asking price of £8 million. In March 2017, the house was sold to the Wentworth Woodhouse Preservation Trust for £7 million after a sale to the Hong Kong-based Lake House Group fell through.
So you'd be ignorant on that point as well: ownership has never been to an American or an American based firm ...your ugly 'Anti-American' biased is going into hyper drive just because you can't discuss the points I'm raising Suspect BTW - I suppose you've neglected to see just how much those renovations were estimated to be = ƒ40 million.  Not exactly chump change but I'm sure your lofty social clubs will scrounge up some social Tea Parties to cover the short fall.  Right Twisted Evil

Hmmm, as a daughter of a ½ breed American Native Indian; I find your lack of knowledge to your own nations horrid history in the first shipments & sales of the African Slave trade to be very disingenuous and remarkably ludicrous since you've been nothing but nasty and angry British Snobbery regarding this entire topic.

And your "coughing up a hundred quid" {don't break that arm patting your self on the back} just reinforces your LOFTY opinion that this monolith needs to be kept open & operational despite the ƒ40 million estimate cost for repairs - plus ƒ8million to acquire it ...and every 'tom/dick & harry' will be willing to pay that and not squawk like you just did affraid

No - No, hysterically driven superior social one; I'll leave all of the "damn screeching, pontificating/holier than thou" posting to you! 
You excel at it while proving you really have zero basis for data/facts or a feeble grasp on reality.  Suspect
But you are one 'fruit loop' shy of the whole cereal bowl.  Holy Hell, No

I'm pretty certain that the ignorant peasants of Rotherham who are determined to keep their heritage out of the grubby hands of investment companies and who place their own values above those of some dopey half-witted Yankee bird who is convinced that 18th century aristocrats still own the place will join me in the simple message: Piss off.

Enigma
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Enigma spewed >
I'm pretty certain that the ignorant peasants of Rotherham who are determined to keep their heritage out of the grubby hands of investment companies and who place their own values above those of some dopey half-witted Yankee bird who is convinced that 18th century aristocrats still own the place will join me in the simple message: Piss off.

Spoken like a true blue-blooded-posh Brit with a superior entitled attitude Twisted Evil   

And now that you've made such a horrendously over-the-top rant that you've no proof to support your lame insulting claim ...consider this your 'mission' cheers

You now must prove your position that those "ignorant peasants of Rotherham" fully support this gross waste of their tax dollars and that you have so completely shamed them as being to stupid to be aware of the financial impact on their area! No

I'll await your report with baited breath, do we need to agree on a set dead line or can you be trusted? Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Enigma spewed >

Spoken like a true blue-blooded-posh Brit with a superior entitled attitude Twisted Evil   

And now that you've made such a horrendously over-the-top rant that you've no proof to support your lame insulting claim ...consider this your 'mission' ...you now must prove your position that those "ignorant peasants of Rotherham" fully support this gross waste of their tax dollars and that you have so completely shamed them as being to stupid to be aware of the financial impact on their area! No
I'll await your report with baited breath, do we need to agree on a set dead line or can you be trusted? Suspect

Because, you congenital idiot, it is nothing whatsoever to do with tax dollars because (a) we in the UK have pounds and not dollars, thank God. and (b) because apart from a relatively minor amount of match funding by the government (i.e. "tax pounds) the rest has been raised privately through donations, public appeals plus local authority support etc. It is therefore OUR money, and you have fuck all interest in what we do with it or any business sticking your unwanted and unwelcome nose in our affairs. My ironic reference to "ignorant peasants" was deliberately because that is what you fucking self-appointed morally and intellectually superior Yankee buggers think that we are. Pray continue doing so. The last thing we want is to be anything like you morons and the dangerous bastard that you were stupid enough to elect as your president. Theresa May may be useless, but she sure as fuck won't blow up the rest of the world any time soon.
Now, while you have been beavering away at googling up what you so innocently and stupidly believe to be accurate facts let me tell you that you haven't come up with a damn thing that I didn't already know about Wentworth. I reckon that when you were still crapping in your diapers my mum was a college lecturer there and I was a teenager earning a bit of cash delivering the daily newspapers to Wentworth Woodhouse, somewhere that I have seen more times than you have had hot dinners and know far more about than you so stupidly think you know.

Blue blooded posh Brit? Well compared to ignorant mentally-challenged American assholes my Jack Russell pup could be classed as a blue blooded posh Brit. And she'd be proud of it.

By the way...it is "bated" breath and not "baited" breath, "bated" as in "great suspense", "very anxiously" or "excitedly."

"Baited" is the past tense of a word which can mean to taunt, goad, provoke or annoy. I've clearly done that in your case simply by applying facts to destroy your ill-founded and uninformed conjectures.

Enigma
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:44 pm

BAITED - as in taken the 'BAIT' hook line and sinker - like a bloated fish upon a hook!  lol!  Dollar or Pound or quid ...you'd still need assistance with the definitions ...now that is just extremely lame and telling since you've kept this asinine/immature display of ill will going since your first post!  Rolling Eyes

Yes, INDEED.  Nor have I ever notated all of your many numerous spelling/typing errors {except my abbreviation that was so F'n obvious as to be grammar school like}  Twisted Evil

Spoken like a true blue-blooded-posh Brit with a superior entitled attitude   

And now that you've made such a horrendously over-the-top rant that you've no proof to support your lame insulting claim ...consider this your 'mission' ...you now must prove your position that those "ignorant peasants of Rotherham" fully support this gross waste of their tax dollars and that you have so completely shamed them as being to stupid to be aware of the financial impact on their area! 
I'll await your report with baited breath, do we need to agree on a set dead line or can you be trusted?

Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Enigma spewed >

And now that you've made such a horrendously over-the-top rant that you've no proof to support your lame insulting claim ...consider this your 'mission' ...you now must prove your position that those "ignorant peasants of Rotherham" fully support this gross waste of their tax dollars and that you have so completely shamed them as being to stupid to be aware of the financial impact on their area! No

Because, you congenital idiot, it is nothing whatsoever to do with tax dollars because (a) we in the UK have pounds and not dollars, thank God. and (b) because apart from a relatively minor amount of match funding by the government (i.e. "tax pounds) the rest has been raised privately through donations, public appeals plus local authority support etc.  It is therefore OUR money, and you have fuck all interest in what we do with it or any business sticking your unwanted and unwelcome nose in our affairs. My  ironic reference to "ignorant peasants" was deliberately because that is what you fucking self-appointed morally and intellectually superior Yankee  buggers think that we are. Pray continue doing so. The last thing we want is to be anything like you morons and the dangerous bastard that you were stupid enough to elect as your president. Theresa May may be useless, but she sure as fuck won't blow up the rest of the world any time soon.
Now, while you have been beavering away at googling up what you so innocently and stupidly believe to be accurate facts let me tell you that you haven't come up with a damn thing that I didn't already know about Wentworth. I reckon that when you were still crapping in your diapers my mum was a college lecturer there and I was a teenager earning a bit of cash delivering the daily newspapers to Wentworth Woodhouse, somewhere that I have seen more times than you have had hot dinners and know far more about than you so stupidly think you know.

Blue blooded posh Brit? Well compared to ignorant mentally-challenged American assholes my Jack Russell pup could be classed as a blue blooded posh Brit. And she'd be proud of it.

By the way...it is "bated" breath and not "baited" breath, "bated" as in "great suspense", "very anxiously" or "excitedly."

"Baited" is the past tense of a word which can mean to taunt, goad, provoke or annoy. I've clearly done that in your case simply by applying facts to destroy your ill-founded and uninformed conjectures.

Who is this pompous fucktard?

Any ideas?
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:BAITED - as in taken the 'BAIT' hook line and sinker - like a bloated fish upon a hook!  lol!  Dollar or Pound or quid ...you'd still need assistance with the definitions ...now that is just extremely lame and telling since you've kept this asinine/immature display of ill will going since your first post!  Rolling Eyes

Yes, INDEED.  Nor have I ever notated all of your many numerous spelling/typing errors {except my abbreviation that was so F'n obvious as to be grammar school like}  Twisted Evil

Spoken like a true blue-blooded-posh Brit with a superior entitled attitude   

And now that you've made such a horrendously over-the-top rant that you've no proof to support your lame insulting claim ...consider this your 'mission' ...you now must prove your position that those "ignorant peasants of Rotherham" fully support this gross waste of their tax dollars and that you have so completely shamed them as being to stupid to be aware of the financial impact on their area! 
I'll await your report with baited breath, do we need to agree on a set dead line or can you be trusted?

Nice try. Pathetic attempted answer. Pleased to have improved your poor spelling, though.

Enigma
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Because, you congenital idiot, it is nothing whatsoever to do with tax dollars because (a) we in the UK have pounds and not dollars, thank God. and (b) because apart from a relatively minor amount of match funding by the government (i.e. "tax pounds) the rest has been raised privately through donations, public appeals plus local authority support etc.  It is therefore OUR money, and you have fuck all interest in what we do with it or any business sticking your unwanted and unwelcome nose in our affairs. My  ironic reference to "ignorant peasants" was deliberately because that is what you fucking self-appointed morally and intellectually superior Yankee  buggers think that we are. Pray continue doing so. The last thing we want is to be anything like you morons and the dangerous bastard that you were stupid enough to elect as your president. Theresa May may be useless, but she sure as fuck won't blow up the rest of the world any time soon.

Any ideas?

Clearly someone with more brain cells than you.

Enigma
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:07 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Any ideas?

Just an 'elitist' with a superiority complex that ASSumes the position of 'Everything erected by the hierarchy should be embolden - paid homage too - maintained - saved regardless of the cost to those that struggled under the lowest wages known to mankind" ...to provide those wealthy bastards the MEGA WEALTH that Enigma so admires!
Enigma has chased this topic around the forest - avoiding answering the pointed questions but Enigma has nothing but vitriol/angst and personal assignations as rebuttal and that proves exactly how lame the opinion position is!  Very similar to any adult discussion attempt to Tommy-kins; drag in every diversion possible instead of just staying on point and answering the questions --- then they become nasty - vile & attacking ...well Enigma did that in the first post but that was expected! 
I'm still waiting for the 'REPORT'

It will be interesting - would love to see some of those "ignorant peasants of Rotherham" facial expressions when Enigma comes a knocking to ask those precise question! lol!
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Enigma wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:

Any ideas?

hmmm..

Well, you are clearly very clever in having a very good grasp of the English language, have a clever way of putting the nonsensical across?

..I prefer my attributes of years of being a bit street wise, along with an above average IQ..

I've certainly beaten down the establishment (S) on more than one occasion Razz

I've been judged, many years ago by a jury of my peers in a very serious case in crown court and was found innocent on the majority of the charges, bar harrassment Laughing
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:16 pm

I've got a very good partner who keeps me off that track these days, but often i find it quite hard when others do it to me?
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:18 pm

....And that is my blurring line.

I've always been very honest as fuck though!
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:30 pm

....I think that i need to be stretching myself mentally more now that Doug is on the mend...

I'm really considering joining the local Labour party again, i really want to have convo's with the momentum crowd, i'm sure that i'll be very civil and they would learn to love me even when i brought up stuff that they might not like!

lol
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:35 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:

Any ideas?

hmmm..

Well, you are clearly very clever in having a very good grasp of the English language, have a clever way of putting the nonsensical across?

..I prefer my attributes of years of being a bit street wise, along with an above average IQ..

I've been judged, many years ago by a jury of my peers in a very serious case in crown court and was found innocent on the majority of the charges, bar harrassment Laughing

Not so street wise and intelligent that you were able to avoid being convicted of being found guilty of harassment, though....

Serious charge, that. Carries a criminal record, as I recall.

Enigma
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Enigma wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:

hmmm..

Not so street wise and intelligent that you were able to avoid being convicted of being found guilty of harassment, though....

18 months probation....spent now.
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:

Any ideas?

Just an 'elitist' with a superiority complex that ASSumes the position of 'Everything erected by the hierarchy should be embolden - paid homage too - maintained - saved regardless of the cost to those that struggled under the lowest wages known to mankind" ...to provide those wealthy bastards the MEGA WEALTH that Enigma so admires!
Enigma has chased this topic around the forest - avoiding answering the pointed questions but Enigma has nothing but vitriol/angst and personal assignations as rebuttal and that proves exactly how lame the opinion position is!  Very similar to any adult discussion attempt to Tommy-kins; drag in every diversion possible instead of just staying on point and answering the questions --- then they become nasty - vile & attacking ...well Enigma did that in the first post but that was expected! 

It will be interesting - would love to see some of those "ignorant peasants of Rotherham" facial expressions when Enigma comes a knocking to ask those precise question! lol!

What "report" would that be then? Being one of the self proclaimed and proud Peasants of Rotherham I am far too busy standing in line at the local food bank and awaiting my meagre hand-out of gruel from the Lord of the Manor to concern myself with the drudgery of penning a "report" for the edification of a nosey Yank who does not even know the difference between "bated" and "baited."

Enigma
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:

hmmm..

Bloody disgraceful. Should have been five years penal servitude and transportation to the colonies.

Enigma
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Enigma wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:

Bloody disgraceful. Should have been five years penal servitude and transportation to the colonies.

Actually...

She only ended up seeing me for about half an hour, after about a month, then i rarely had to go at all!

I admit to trying to regain a long friendship, that is where the harrassment conviction arose from.

There was another neighbour, that had a previous conviction for stirring up trouble in order to get moved to better places.
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:18 am

My neighbour didn't really have too much to say about me in the witness box, i mean, we had decorated our joint hallway together, she had been out on trips with me to get stuff for her flat and had social events etc and that including a circle of joint friends at the time.

....This other nasty bitch had moved in upstairs, she didn't like me being friends with my neighbour, she was very racist against white people and definately hated gay people.

...In the end, my neighbours got better places for their kids in Blackheath!

For some reason or other their NEW addresses were NOT ommitted from the CPS documents!
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:24 am

,,,,I was accused of race hate, and because it was during the aftermath of the Steven Laurence case,,,They had to prosecute it.

....Even though barristers on BOTH sides said that it was ridiculous, but the judge said that it had to be heard!
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:41 am

Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

He is clearly familiar with several on here. Who did/do post on Flopfix.
He is well read, possibly had a career in journalism, but never attained better than local rags.
Is elderly.
Considers himself 'upper class' and talks in terms of peasants.
My suspect has started banging on about 'vile' posters on this place from Flopfix.
Uses laguage familiar to those who post on NF.
Blue blooded tory.
Quick to abuse.

I think I  know who this is.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:42 am

Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:

Any ideas?

What "report" would that be then? Being one of the self proclaimed and proud Peasants of Rotherham I am far too busy standing in line at the local food bank and awaiting my meagre hand-out of gruel from the Lord of the Manor to concern myself with the drudgery of penning a "report" for the edification of a nosey Yank who does not even know the difference between "bated" and "baited."

Oh my, spelling police lol. Stand in a lot of food banks do you? If the 'proud Peasants of Rotherham' would rather have £8 million of their taxes go towards this, with no plan for it to be paid back when profits are made, while they have long waits for appointments at hospitals and need housing for themselves, they have obviously been well indoctrinated. I have no worries with a charity setting about raising money to keep and improve the building, with plans to maintain it from income generated by apartment sales etc. I do have a bloody problem with people living on the streets, no social care for the elderly, the NHS is crisis, fire service and police cut backs, huges numbers of children living in poverty etc etc and £8 mill of taxpayers money handed out out willy nilly, with nothing being returned no matter how much profit is made. History is important, those living in poverty now are a bloody sight more important.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Oh my, spelling police lol.   Stand in a lot of food banks do you?   If the 'proud Peasants of Rotherham' would rather have £8 million of their taxes go towards this, with no plan for it to be paid back when profits are made, while they have long waits for appointments at hospitals and need housing for themselves, they have obviously been well indoctrinated.   I have no worries with a charity setting about raising money to keep and improve the building, with plans to maintain it from income generated by apartment sales etc.   I do have a bloody problem with people living on the streets, no social care for the elderly, the NHS is crisis, fire service and police cut backs, huges numbers of children living in poverty etc etc and £8 mill of taxpayers money handed out out willy nilly, with nothing being returned no matter how much profit is made.   History is important, those living in poverty now are a bloody sight more important.

Our money, our choice, our business. I'm sure that all of us involved already pay our full whack of taxes like everybody else for all those other services and if we choose to support a worthy scheme out of whats left in our pockets after the government has had its dues that is for us to decide and not people like you.
All of us have a problem with homeless, NHS care etc and don't you dare try that line with me, I have just as much as a social conscience as you do, so you can cut out the bloody preaching and moralising because its falling on deaf ears.
The goverment of whatever colour has a duty towards the protection of our heritage and funding of this type in support of eligible local schemes has always been available and considered necessary.
Perhaps you should look at both the stupidity and dishonesty of those of you who have been trying to spin this as a bung to a Tory toff when it was nothing of the kind...in fact had you taken the trouble to extract your head from your arse in the first place you might have realised that the whole project holds with it the prospect of more jobs and quality leisure facilities in a solidly working class and loyal Labour area that desperately needs them.
Do you think the Metropolitan Borough of Rotherham is a Tory Shires stronghold, for fucks sake? - or do you think that all those rich, expensive trendy areas of London that so many of your party's leadership seem to enjoy should take priority?
Damn hypocrite.

Enigma
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top