Sphere of influence.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sphere of influence.

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:44 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:you mean expose your pathetic lies ...

I mean ...if they are not lies wheres your proof?

I havnt baited...or goaded except by reply

and you cant show any post to prove otherwise

I dont intend to "do one" and theres nothing you can do about it....

except of course continue in your constant disruption of this forum, which I'm sure give Sassy no end of pleasure....

looks like you are going to have to get used to my presence......

Your signature on Newsfix reads....

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

victor said:- "its better than (like you, Scrat) being a subversive commie who seeks to destroy the nation from within"

It's a cheap shot when you ban the guy and put that in every post you make on NF knowing that you have denied him the right of reply. You have banned people in the past for a lot worse than what Scrat wrote but they are back again and posting away. And you haven't banned people that have posted  a lot worse so perhaps you would like to take this opportunity to expalin why you didn't ban the disgusting attacks on family members and the lewd comments directed at women on the forum - by your old mucker.

On you go....
Victor is just another RW thickcunt eaten up with bitterness, a self proclaimed bent judge, he'll take a bung, he serves the establishment,  he serves those who operate him, you can tell by his incredibly sad and demeaning defence of Lord Haw Haw that he serves monkey boy and his minions.

Mention "tardvarks" and the spell is lifted

Post this,,,,,,,,

Normality returns bathed in a new perspective!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:16 pm

lol!
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Lord Haw Haw and special Eds are congratulating each other on their combined leftism and righteousness!

A ponce and BNP propagandist propping up a bigoted Britain first fish wife and **** apologist.

Much like Victor, all is quiet on the "tardvark" front!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Scrat. wrote:Lord Haw Haw and special Eds are congratulating each other on their combined leftism and righteousness!

A ponce and BNP propagandist propping up a bigoted Britain first fish wife and **** apologist.

Yes, i saw the whisky and magic mushrooms conspiracy theory loon fawning over the pompous thing on a thread the other day.

Perhaps she is after him attending the illicit party in Victors woodland! Shocked
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Scrat. wrote:Lord Haw Haw and special Eds are congratulating each other on their combined leftism and righteousness!

Yes, i saw the whisky and magic mushrooms conspiracy theory loon fawning over the pompous thing on a thread the other day.

Perhaps she is after him attending the illicit party in Victors woodland! Shocked
Such a concoction of illicit substances to "get it on" ménage a trois styleee with a couple of shrivelled up old naziclones.!

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:31 pm

Scrat. wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:

Such a concoction of illicit substances to "get it on" ménage a trois styleee with a  couple of shrivelled up old naziclones.!

lol! lol! lol!

She's deluded as fuck and was fantasizing about doctors gawping over her dead corpse earlier, when she donates her carcass to medical science pale affraid
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm always suspicious of folk who obsess over the furtherance of their organs, I find it all rather creepy, infact "fallen" springs to mind.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum