Why have the fashion police banned the word C.U.N.T can we not express ourselves in our own language

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why have the fashion police banned the word C.U.N.T can we not express ourselves in our own language

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:29 pm

that green tinge really doesnt suit you phil.... Sheep Flu

wot you aint got.... Zombie

oh its fun Bait

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Re: Why have the fashion police banned the word C.U.N.T can we not express ourselves in our own language

Post by Philagain1 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:38 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:Haven't you got an overgrown woodland to stomp about in, i read that eddie wanted to take some more magic mushrooms there, drink whisky and get back to nature etc....

You could be well in there if you rig up some music to the clapped out old camper van via a battery or something?

pale lol!

such jealousy, and from someone hiding a large inheritance from the eyes of the DWP..  tut tut..

at least I HAVE a vehicle....
and
somewhere to go for a break and enjoy, that is clean (unlike the poisoned atmosphere of your locale...)relaxing and quiet, as often as I wish.........which doesnt cost the taxpayer a penny (unlike your taxpayer funded life style)

and as an investment its increasing in value at a rate far beyond most other safe investments (oh and I dont need to hide it from the DWP)

Do you have any proof for these claims?

Perhaps you should contact the DWP with your concerns?

Blah blah lol! lol! lol!

What a stupid wanker you are!
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:44 pm

only going by your vodka addled posts..... Razz

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:53 pm

victorismyhero wrote:only going by your vodka addled posts..... Razz

But you are guided by a whiskey addled woman who gets off her face on magic mushrooms, who is single now?

You two should really consider to get together in RL! Razz
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:00 pm

ah phil.....you are a pitiful creature...twisted jealous and insane....

you should buy some woodland....it would be very therapeutic for you. green, peaceful and at one with nature....

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Hey....

You could invite smelly bandit to your woodland with eddie....

You could shoot stuff with him, and let eddie roam around high on her whisky and magic mushrooms!

affraid
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:06 pm

victorismyhero wrote:ah phil.....you are a pitiful creature...twisted jealous and insane....

you should buy some woodland....it would be very therapeutic for you. green, peaceful and at one with nature....

Nah....I'm very happy with my garden thanks, a nice little bit of suburban London...I saw a bee today on one of my purple thistles, was going to take a pic but was a bit too relaxed listening to the radio and the relaxed sounds coming from the neighbouring gardens!

Such bliss! Cool
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:12 pm

That is going in next week on the other side of the garden by the new fence, and a new lawn as well! Cool
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:20 pm

Philagain1 wrote:Hey....

You could invite smelly bandit to your woodland with eddie....

You could shoot stuff with him, and let eddie roam around high on her whisky and magic mushrooms!

affraid

Well...I suppose I "could".....but why would I....the shooting in my woodland and the surrounding 300acres (for which I now have permission) and the fishing permission on half a mile of salmon and trout river nearby is mine...all mine.... Razz

I think that eddie would be disappointed....I havnt seen any magic mushrooms....yet....

and tbh I'd rather invite moley or nicko than smelly...far more congenial company......

I think the missus would rather object to me having eddie along for company....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:23 pm

Philagain1 wrote:

That is going in next week on the other side of the garden by the new fence, and a new lawn as well! Cool

well now...I could do as you do and make some nasty snidey remark about that

but...

actually thats quite nice, perhaps a few more "bee friendly" plants would be a good idea, but other than that its nice, and easy care too by the looks of it....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:25 pm

It's incredible to think that Victor actually believes that there's a difference between Lord Haw Haw/Nicko and smelly b.

Incredible!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:25 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:

well now...I could do as you do and make some nasty snidey remark about that

but...

actually thats quite nice, perhaps a few more "bee friendly" plants would be a good idea, but other than that its nice, and easy care too by the looks of it....

I enjoy my postings of what we are doing, as it gets right up the nose of the fascists that continue to say that Doug and i shouldn't have anything at all! tongue
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:29 am

Philagain1 wrote:

WOW, that will be quite lovely Philagain and easier to manage from a seated position then from hands & knees too!  I'll look forward to posted images as your project progresses.
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:35 am

Aspca4ever wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:

WOW, that will be quite lovely Philagain and easier to manage from a seated position then from hands & knees too!  I'll look forward to posted images as your project progresses.

Yea! That's from opposite the bench, on the other side.

Sent pm! Doug is in it, so kept private.
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:39 am

Scrat. wrote:It's incredible to think that Victor actually believes that there's a difference between Lord Haw Haw/Nicko and smelly b.

Incredible!

Nasty fascist old man syndrome?
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:54 am

Philagain1 wrote:
Scrat. wrote:It's incredible to think that Victor actually believes that there's a difference between Lord Haw Haw/Nicko and smelly b.

Incredible!

The same difference between Bliar, Chris P Bacon, zhugh Jardon and Stevie Durham. Except they were one and the same turbo fruit nutter.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:42 am

Handy andy wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:

Incredible!

The same difference between  Bliar, Chris P Bacon, zhugh Jardon and Stevie Durham. Except they were one and the same turbo fruit nutter.
Exactly, whether it's wanting traumatised burnt poor folk sleeping in tents on dog shit park or laughing at Palestinian children burning to death, the fact of the matter is that they treat both sets of events and the victims with nauseous mocking laughter.

Victor is trying to justify his claims by attempting to sift the wheat from the chaff, you've a handful of chaff Victor!,,,,,,,but please,,,,,,carry on!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top