Why have the fashion police banned the word C.U.N.T can we not express ourselves in our own language

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why have the fashion police banned the word C.U.N.T can we not express ourselves in our own language

Post by Scrat. on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:07 pm

?
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Re: Why have the fashion police banned the word C.U.N.T can we not express ourselves in our own language

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:19 pm

It was a banned word when we were given this forum by FM and we just never bothered changing it.

I think I have sufficient command of our language that I don't need to swear at al. But if I have used swear words then it would be just because I was really angry and frustrated which is something I really don't suffer from that much.

I really can't think of a good reason why anybody would feel the need to use that term anyway especially when we have to go through huge chunks of our working day where swearing would get you sacked.

Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Re: Why have the fashion police banned the word C.U.N.T can we not express ourselves in our own language

Post by Scrat. on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:42 pm

I don't think any English words should be banned in 2017, descriptive words may seem unnecessary to the religious right or those sensitive types who hate the language of modern discourse.

I often think that allowing freedom of expression is the best way forward for everyone, I can't get my head around the fact that some think it appropriate to regress into restrictive thought, I didn't mention the thought police disposition because that would only infuriate admin further.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:36 pm

Frankly, since that offensive word is gender repulsive and there are a plethora of other curse words to pick & chose at any given moment!  
That are NOT GENDER SPECIFIC; I for one would prefer that my fellow members don't stoop so low as to keep pushing the issue that "I can't post without using that degrading/gutter slagging word"!  No
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by victorismyhero on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:50 pm

see this is what i mean phil...

at least scrat seems to be reasonably educated and can express his insanity in decent english....

you on the other hand have the education of pond slime....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:18 am

oh wow....

FIVE "O" levels and it took you to lower 6th

I got 5 in chemistry, physics biology (not combined science) english and metalwork
2 CSE grade 1 (o level equivalent) in maths and french by the end of 5th year....
then went on to onc food science and technology, followed by HNC medical lab sciences (microbiology)= to a degree btw

but not knocking your choice to work thats for each individual to make that decision....

but knowlege isnt "education"

even if you had 2 masters degrees and a PhD you would still be an uneducated peasant.......

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:21 am

Philagain1 wrote:Like this.....4 ficktor and his fascist scum mates!

Laughing
Granted, the translation and UK slang vs American slang is quite unique to our specific countries ...proving we have some really lazy/lame/deplorable ways of dumbing down our verbiage - HUH? 

BTW - TY for the humorous example. 

Now if 'Lord Foulness' could find it in his 'BIGLY EGO' to stop attacking fellow members in such a asinine way, we could keep this thread from becoming another flaming attack about your persona and keep it to the WORD!  Twisted Evil 
But he's the one that keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth, superior behavior has to be proven too, not just boasted about in a grandiose non-reality way.  Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:21 am

and...if it came to it phil...I'd sooner Eddie did a "performance" for me than you Basketball
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:22 am

blimey...who poked the hen house? Duel
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:30 am

anyway...night night Laughing

you do realise you are all as mad as a box of frogs....cracked as a pound of nuts and about as stable as a kilo of nitogen iodide......

Rolling Eyes
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:15 am

victorismyhero wrote:anyway...night night Laughing
you do realise you are all as mad as a box of frogs....cracked as a pound of nuts and about as stable as a kilo of nitogen iodide......
Rolling Eyes
HYPOCRISY - that you, ole' grand equivalent IQ of Tommykins - troll around here slumming with 'US' just to sprinkle your gifts of asinine rejoinders and Tommykins worded posts that are so far superior for a child of your age!
Worth repeating since you serve no purpose but to disrupt/attract/inflame the community!

Would Lord Foul's immature baiting behavior really matter in the great scheme of things around here '?' other than to just create havoc - attack - jump in as he's proven he excels at?
Since we've all been exposed to his hysteria - mean mouthed abuses from the past wouldn't it serve his tantrums justice royal, if we just ignored the nasty child?
Ignorance is his method of madness - goading is his profession - being a bully is his name to fame and beating his chest about his horrid behavior makes his ego grow!
Don't hand him the power, Philagain.
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:39 am

yup....someone poked the hen house

but you all play like a well tuned fiddle....

ahh...tis music to my ears....the outraged swalkings of a band of brothers fools....

if you cant take it...dont hand it out

see you are blind

none of these less than civilised threads was started by me.....

I intitiated attacks on nobody.......

go on ...search the archives, look carefully.......

lets have a tally of who said what to whom ...and when.....

take yourself o ancient one.....

I said nothing to you untill last night (on here) despite a number of prods from you........It could be held that YOU are the one raking up old coals in order to cause trouble.....

I recon you are a few feathers short of a turkey.....

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:anyway...night night Laughing
Rolling Eyes
HYPOCRISY - that you, ole' grand equivalent IQ of Tommykins - troll around here slumming with 'US' just to sprinkle your gifts of asinine rejoinders and Tommykins worded posts that are so far superior for a child of your age!  
Worth repeating since you serve no purpose  but to disrupt/attract/inflame the community!

Would Lord Foul's immature baiting behavior really matter in the great scheme of things around here '?' other than to just create havoc - attack - jump in as he's proven he excels at?  
Since we've all been exposed to his hysteria - mean mouthed abuses from the past wouldn't it serve his tantrums justice royal, if we just ignored the nasty child?
Ignorance is his method of madness - goading is his profession - being a bully is his name to fame and beating his chest about his horrid behavior makes his ego grow!
Don't hand him the power, Philagain.  
Exactly, Victor is online to bait normal centrist folk into banning them, that's his MO, and he does not like to be reminded of that fact.

Sassy' support for Victor despite what he is,,,might seem admirable in some abstract sense, and yes it would be great if more far right extremists had the bottle to post here, but let's not pretend that we don't know who they are,,, why they are here and what they represent.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:41 pm

and doubtless you are here to ensure the forum has a liar and a village idiot (you suffice for both)

what part of

" none of these less than civilised threads was started by me.....

I intitiated attacks on nobody.......

go on ...search the archives, look carefully.......

lets have a tally of who said what to whom ...and when....."

is beyond your ability to comprehend???

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Philagain1 wrote:Haven't you got an overgrown woodland to stomp about in, i read that eddie wanted to take some more magic mushrooms there, drink whisky and get back to nature etc....

You could be well in there if you rig up some music to the clapped out old camper van via a battery or something?

pale lol!

such jealousy, and from someone hiding a large inheritance from the eyes of the DWP.. tut tut..

at least I HAVE a vehicle....
and
somewhere to go for a break and enjoy, that is clean (unlike the poisoned atmosphere of your locale...)relaxing and quiet, as often as I wish.........which doesnt cost the taxpayer a penny (unlike your taxpayer funded life style)

and as an investment its increasing in value at a rate far beyond most other safe investments (oh and I dont need to hide it from the DWP)

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top