The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:20 am

Liar, cheat and shifty ponce Lord Haw Haw Bleats,,,,,,,,,,

"I have no idea of what was behind the banning of those people other than in the case of Scrat, which was centred in large part on his repeated and routine use of the word "****" to describe anyone who disagreed with him. This led to a ban by head on use of the word inany post by any forum member unless they were prepared to attach an actual post deserving of it.

Scrat's response was simply to use the totally unwarranted and unjustifiable word "****" even more routinely and repeatedly when referring to others.

He was warned, did it even more and was rightly banned.

The fact that he has a long history of bans from other forums is a pretty clear indication of his attitude."

If they didn't act like nazifilth they wouldn't be called nazifilth, and monkey boy justified banning me for "apparent" sabotage. Sadly it appears that Lord Haw Haw has convienently forgotten his part in abusing all of us on neonazi tardvarks.

You can't hide your history online Mlud!

I've only ever been banned by the very same, corrupt to the core far right nazimoderators.

They don't like the truth up them.
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:31 am

avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Philagain1 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:49 am

These vile fascists are on a mission to close down the free speech that they don't agree with, by trying to get us banned from here.

The fact that on these **** sites you can get away with calling for the murder of black people and gays etc, nothing is done until concerned citizens contact forumotion to force them to act.

Not a word is said by the hypocrtical imbeciles that polute these two sites, then when you call them out for being the cunts that they are all hell breaks loose!

Vile fishwife cunts and their incipid enablers!

avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 1042
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:02 am

Philagain1 wrote:These vile fascists are on a mission to close down the free speech that they don't agree with, by trying to get us banned from here.

The fact that on these **** sites you can get away with calling for the murder of black people and gays etc, nothing is done until concerned citizens contact forumotion to force them to act.

Not a word is said by the hypocrtical imbeciles that polute these two sites, then when you call them out for being the cunts that they are all hell breaks loose!

Vile fishwife cunts and their incipid enablers!

Exactly, all they've ever done is try to promote far right extremism and ban free speech, which is why I find Sassy's antics a tad peculiar!
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Philagain1 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:42 am

Scrat. wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:These vile fascists are on a mission to close down the free speech that they don't agree with, by trying to get us banned from here.

The fact that on these **** sites you can get away with calling for the murder of black people and gays etc, nothing is done until concerned citizens contact forumotion to force them to act.

Not a word is said by the hypocrtical imbeciles that polute these two sites, then when you call them out for being the cunts that they are all hell breaks loose!

Vile fishwife cunts and their incipid enablers!

Exactly, all they've ever done is try to promote far right extremism and ban free speech, which is why I find Sassy's antics a tad peculiar!

I would like to know who was manning the imapissywuss tag last night!
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 1042
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Handy andy on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:14 pm

I suspect that dean has shared the username and logon passwodd with his flop chums. Irn can bsn the isp, but others will still be able to use tge name.
The only way to get shot is to ban the name.

Handy andy
Established Member

Posts : 197
Join date : 2017-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:19 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:These vile fascists are on a mission to close down the free speech that they don't agree with, by trying to get us banned from here.

The fact that on these **** sites you can get away with calling for the murder of black people and gays etc, nothing is done until concerned citizens contact forumotion to force them to act.

Not a word is said by the hypocrtical imbeciles that polute these two sites, then when you call them out for being the cunts that they are all hell breaks loose!

Vile fishwife cunts and their incipid enablers!

Exactly, all they've ever done is try to promote far right extremism and ban free speech, which is why I find Sassy's antics a tad peculiar!

I would like to know who was manning the imapissywuss tag last night!
They've so many monikers it's hard to keep up with all their IDs, still the herd mentality remains.

Wussipiss could be anyone of them, operated by anyone of them,,,perhaps we could speculate,,,

Monkey boy

Lord Haw Haw

Nicko

Raggs

Sly

Htard

Special Eds

Victor

Shitcunt

Magika

Gelico

Costa

Tommy

The Didglet

Smelly B

Pakistanley

Etc etc etc,,,,

So many far right clowns, so few moderates!
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Philagain1 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:07 pm

(**** scum bitch)

Perhaps they should look in their own backyard before complaining about what is said here!
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 1042
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Philagain1 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:08 pm

So turd is ok but **** isn't!

Do fuck off!

lol!
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 1042
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Sassy on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Well thanks, Ipsi WAS NOT DEAN, AND WAS FEMALE, she was kind enough to give me a few hints by pm, which I am not disclosing here.

Thanks to the remarks put on here this morning, she has deleted her account and who can fucking blame her. And I'm not absolving myself from thinking she was Dean, but quite honestly the thought of locking the forum while we consider which way we are going and why it has turned into a shitfest, has crossed our minds.

avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1479
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Philagain1 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:52 pm

Sassy wrote:Well thanks, Ipsi WAS NOT DEAN, AND WAS FEMALE, she was kind enough to give me a few hints by pm, which I am not disclosing here.

Thanks to the remarks put on here this morning, she has deleted her account and who can fucking blame her.   And I'm not absolving myself from thinking she was Dean, but quite honestly the thought of locking the forum while we consider which way we are going and why it has turned into a shitfest, has crossed our minds.


It was magica (mostly) and she joined flap because syl in on there.

She gets all teary when ever any of her friends get called names Laughing as was seen on jules forum over syl.

She only joined here to try to cause trouble and get people banned on the orders of the flap forum and only really became active after major was banned.

Twisted Evil
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 1042
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Handy andy on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:02 pm

If it was Majica , why did she not go with the flow on threads instead of adopting an aggressive an confrontational attitude?
Looking back over her posts it is clear she was sent to disrupt and cause harm, rather than conttibute, hence people making assumptions as to her identity.
Could well have been Stormee , Blackie, Dean, Syl or even Hugh Jardon.

Handy andy
Established Member

Posts : 197
Join date : 2017-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Philagain1 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:09 pm

It joined here at the same time as it joined flap, listed as a new member at the bottom of the flap forum.

Could have been some account sharing going on there, the tag came across differently on different occasions.
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 1042
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Sassy wrote:Well thanks, Ipsi WAS NOT DEAN, AND WAS FEMALE, she was kind enough to give me a few hints by pm, which I am not disclosing here.

Thanks to the remarks put on here this morning, she has deleted her account and who can fucking blame her.   And I'm not absolving myself from thinking she was Dean, but quite honestly the thought of locking the forum while we consider which way we are going and why it has turned into a shitfest, has crossed our minds.


and you cant point the finger at any R/W naziturds/flopf**kers/or anything else your friends try to paint any dissenters with...

ALL of it (apart from justifiable retaliation ) is down to your own kind....

Character
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2587
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:08 pm

So a flopette and far right troll pops over to poke a stick at us before running back to its bunker.

Sassy blames us for confronting it, and the outed liar, cheat and corrupt far right extremist Victor pops his head in just to bleat in agreement with her.

Why don't you mods just fuck off and get on with your own lives, it's your interference that causes 100% of the trouble, 100% of the time.
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Oh dear scrat, you insignificant ball of encrusted mouse turd, you really cant see it can you...

but you make my point beautifully for me....thank you Laughing
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2587
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Philagain1 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Scrat. wrote:So a flopette and far right troll pops over to poke a stick at us before running back to its bunker.

Sassy blames us for confronting it, and the outed liar, cheat and corrupt far right extremist Victor pops his head in just to bleat in agreement with her.

Why don't you mods just fuck off and get on with your own lives, it's your interference that causes 100% of the trouble, 100% of the time.

It was the first to throw stones because i dared to call it's mate a ****, then went off on numerous hate filled ranting posts against me.

These ex sleeping dogs forum/chaotic musings trolling forum old scrubbers, have form for exactly what these forums were set up for, trolling!

I will continue to confront the scum when it confronts me!
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 1042
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Scrat. wrote:So a flopette and far right troll pops over to poke a stick at us before running back to its bunker.

Sassy blames us for confronting it, and the outed liar, cheat and corrupt far right extremist Victor pops his head in just to bleat in agreement with her.

Why don't you mods just fuck off and get on with your own lives, it's your interference that causes 100% of the trouble, 100% of the time.

It was the first to throw stones because i dared to call it's mate a ****, then went off on numerous hate filled ranting posts against me.

These ex sleeping dogs forum/chaotic musings trolling forum old scrubbers, have form for exactly what these forums were set up for, trolling!

I will continue to confront the scum when it confronts me!

I have never been on sleeping dogs etc...... Rolling Eyes
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2587
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Philagain1 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:35 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:
Scrat. wrote:So a flopette and far right troll pops over to poke a stick at us before running back to its bunker.

Sassy blames us for confronting it, and the outed liar, cheat and corrupt far right extremist Victor pops his head in just to bleat in agreement with her.

Why don't you mods just fuck off and get on with your own lives, it's your interference that causes 100% of the trouble, 100% of the time.

It was the first to throw stones because i dared to call it's mate a ****, then went off on numerous hate filled ranting posts against me.

These ex sleeping dogs forum/chaotic musings trolling forum old scrubbers, have form for exactly what these forums were set up for, trolling!

I will continue to confront the scum when it confronts me!

I have never been on sleeping dogs etc...... Rolling Eyes

You are defending these trolls though because they are core NF membership.
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 1042
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:41 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:

It was the first to throw stones because i dared to call it's mate a ****, then went off on numerous hate filled ranting posts against me.

These ex sleeping dogs forum/chaotic musings trolling forum old scrubbers, have form for exactly what these forums were set up for, trolling!

I will continue to confront the scum when it confronts me!

I have never been on sleeping dogs etc...... Rolling Eyes

You are defending these trolls though because they are core NF membership.
Victor operates to remove centre left posters, it's his only function.
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:54 pm

I remove EXTREMEISTS...of both flavours....

your spurious claim to be "center left" is pure delusion, and your claiming this doesnt make it so...

you are a L/W extremeist, the mirror image of Smelly, major and blackie...and whilst I have to admit i have never seen you advocate direct violence upon anyone I doubt its out of your capability or scope. Moreover you HAVE advocated, on many instances, the arbtrary detention of those showing opposing political ideas and opinions (contrary I should tell you, to the Human rights act) an ideology worthy of the Erdogans, Kim jongs and Bashar al-Assad's of this world....

"a man who seeks to fight with monsters (even illusiory ones) shioudl see to it that he therby does not a monster become"

you have failed...


you are exactly, what you despise.
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2587
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Handy andy on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:02 pm

It is typical rw bullying tactics. Divide your opposition and cause friction amongst them. Seen it on virtually every forum for years. Sky. Dogs. ADO. Flop, Newsfix and now they are trying it here. Always the same. And guess who is usually behind it , pulling the strings for his puppets to dance to?
A clue. He lives in Turkey.

Handy andy
Established Member

Posts : 197
Join date : 2017-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:22 pm

victorismyhero wrote:I remove EXTREMEISTS...of both flavours....

your spurious claim to be "center left" is pure delusion, and your claiming this doesnt make it so...

you are a L/W extremeist, the mirror image of Smelly, major and blackie...and whilst I have to admit i have never seen you advocate direct violence upon anyone I doubt its out of your capability or scope. Moreover you HAVE advocated, on many instances, the arbtrary detention of those showing opposing political ideas and opinions (contrary I should tell you, to the Human rights act) an ideology worthy of the Erdogans, Kim jongs and Bashar al-Assad's of this world....

"a man who seeks to fight with monsters (even illusiory ones) shioudl see to it that he therby does not a monster become"

you have failed...


you are exactly, what you despise.
Victor, Calm your life and accept the reality. You were caught bang to rights lying, must I constantly remind you that you lied about your pension, you said that the Labour Party stole it and yet you knew that to be a lie because you knew that the Tory party stole it.

That Victor, defines you and everything you are.

Meanwhile on the forum you've supplanted with naziclones and removed all opposition from the centre left.

Your minions can,,,,,,,


Compare Tommy Robinson with John Prescott

Compare Adolf Hitler with Jeremy Corbyn

Compare an ape with Diane Abbott

And these comments go unchallenged

Let's not forget that it is the truth you're trying hide, because above all else and self evident it is the truth you fear most.
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:45 pm

Scrat. wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:I remove EXTREMEISTS...of both flavours....

your spurious claim to be "center left" is pure delusion, and your claiming this doesnt make it so...

you are a L/W extremeist, the mirror image of Smelly, major and blackie...and whilst I have to admit i have never seen you advocate direct violence upon anyone I doubt its out of your capability or scope. Moreover you HAVE advocated, on many instances, the arbtrary detention of those showing opposing political ideas and opinions (contrary I should tell you, to the Human rights act) an ideology worthy of the Erdogans, Kim jongs and Bashar al-Assad's of this world....

"a man who seeks to fight with monsters (even illusiory ones) shioudl see to it that he therby does not a monster become"

you have failed...


you are exactly, what you despise.
Victor, Calm your life and accept the reality. You were caught bang to rights lying, must I constantly remind you that you lied about your pension, you said that the Labour Party stole it and yet you knew that to be a lie because you knew that the Tory party stole it.

That Victor, defines you and everything you are.

Meanwhile on the forum you've supplanted with naziclones and removed all opposition from the centre left.

Your minions can,,,,,,,


Compare Tommy Robinson with John Prescott

Compare Adolf Hitler with Jeremy Corbyn

Compare an ape with Diane Abbott

And these comments go unchallenged

Let's not forget that it is the truth you're trying hide, because above all else and self evident it is the truth you fear most.

you wouldnt know truth if it slapped you with a wet fish.....
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2587
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The smears and lies of a BNP propagandist.

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:00 pm

oh and they are not my minions, they have their own opinions, which, as long as they appear to be broadly within the law they are allowed, political figures can expect all kinds of flack and shit...it goes with the job....
taking your list....

1) hmm a tad harsh and probaly unfair...
2) nah...I cant see much of hitler in JC..... Vidkun Quisling yes....hitler no

oh and before you start spouting consider this from wiki....

""Quisling" was applied to some Communist figures who participated in the establishment of Communist regimes. As an illustration, the renegade socialist Zdeněk Fierlinger of Czechoslovakia was frequently derided as "Quislinger" for his collaboration with the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia."

3) didnt see it if it was on NF and no-one reported it....I would have dealt with it as what it is ...overt racism

unless these things happen on NF then there isnt much I can do ...I dont live on flap (as you seem to do) and rarely go there except to "catch up" on the nonsense.... I post even more rarely (as you must know since you keep such an eye on the place....) and commenting on a post that may be 3 weeks or more old is an excercise in futility....

as I keep telling you...you are what you purportedly despise, just in a different colour jacket....
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2587
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum