Understanding The Work of A True Ipsissimus

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Understanding The Work of A True Ipsissimus

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:46 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
ipsissimus wrote:
Sassy wrote:Or Dean made himself another account to try and fool us lol

ah, but do you really believe that sassy? do so if you wish but you are completely wrong. or has Dean suddenly become knowledgable about Aleister Crowley? unlikely I suggest.

You just used google you sad fuck!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

why not let sassy answer for herself? she at least has brains, you're just a f**king pigshit thick
halfwit who doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:51 pm

ipsissimus wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:
ipsissimus wrote:
Sassy wrote:Or Dean made himself another account to try and fool us lol

ah, but do you really believe that sassy? do so if you wish but you are completely wrong. or has Dean suddenly become knowledgable about Aleister Crowley? unlikely I suggest.

You just used google you sad fuck!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

why not let sassy answer for herself? she at least has brains, you're just a f**king pigshit thick
halfwit who doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time.

Unfortunately your 'clue' meant absolutely nothing to me because I can truthfully say that I have had so much happen IRL over the last few years, stuff of forums has been the last thing I bother to remember. However, if you really are not Dean (and I would be very worried if people thought my style of writing was like his) perhaps you would like to send me a pm with a better clue, because I truly would not want to denigrate someone if they were not Dean, by thinking they were So, your choice, and I will not shout the answer here if I get it lol
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:54 pm

oh, and sassy, the thread that you locked and blamed me for "attacks"...just think back, I merely reprimanded your little lickspittle Phil because he called a poster on another site who couldn't answer back a c**t. just like he calls practically everybody on other sites c**ts behind their backs. did you read the stuff he then called me?

are you really happy with that? I always thought that you at least had standards of decency. I was obviously wrong. Pity.

as a token of goodwill I will now PM you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 pm

ipsissimus wrote:oh, and sassy, the thread that you locked and blamed me for "attacks"...just think back, I merely reprimanded your little lickspittle Phil because he called a poster on another site who couldn't answer back a c**t. just like he calls practically everybody on other sites c**ts behind their backs. did you read the stuff he then called me?

are you really happy with that? I always thought that you at least had standards of decency. I was obviously wrong.

No, I'm not happy with it, which is why I repremanded him and as a feminist I thoroughly object to women's private parts being used as swear words.

Now, never mind the diversion, what about my proposal because my life is too bloody complicated to play games.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sassy on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:06 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Sassy wrote:
ipsissimus wrote:oh, and sassy, the thread that you locked and blamed me for "attacks"...just think back, I merely reprimanded your little lickspittle Phil because he called a poster on another site who couldn't answer back a c**t. just like he calls practically everybody on other sites c**ts behind their backs. did you read the stuff he then called me?

are you really happy with that? I always thought that you at least had standards of decency. I was obviously wrong.

No, I'm not happy with it, which is why I repremanded him and as a feminist I thoroughly object to women's private parts being used as swear words.

Now, never mind the diversion, what about my proposal because my life is too bloody complicated to play games.

Are mens private parts ok for swear words then? scratch

I don't ban them, but I don't like either men or womens parts used as swearing, because they denigrate the sexuality of people.   That's just my personal standpoint.   I might call someone an arsehole, because we all have one, but I wouldn't call them a c..k or a c..t.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:11 pm

Philagain1 wrote:

are you really happy with that? I always thought that you at least had standards of decency. I was obviously wrong. Pity.

Well, excuse me Mr/Mrs/Ms prim and proper. I have been called all the names under the sun on certain other forums and where i have no right of reply!

Now why don't you quit moaning like a silly little bitch and suck it up!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh do shut up you pathetic little child. go and suck on your dummy until nursie comes to give you your bedtime sweetie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:15 pm

Received the pm and now I agree, you are not Dean. Apologies for thinking you were.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:23 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
ipsissimus wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:

Well, excuse me Mr/Mrs/Ms prim and proper. I have been called all the names under the sun on certain other forums and where i have no right of reply!

Now why don't you quit moaning like a silly little bitch and suck it up!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh do shut up you pathetic little child. go and suck on your dummy until nursie comes to give you your bedtime sweetie.

I don't need to suck on any dummy.

I'm quite happy sitting here in my luxury double recliner, with my cat on my lap...with a nice ice cold vodka and coke, my night cap Razz

enjoying your inheritance while still claiming benefits no doubt. so bloody what?

were you born an idiot, or did you have to work really hard to become one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:34 pm

Oh do give it a rest both of you, don't you know life is too bloody short.   My surviving daughter was lucky the NHS saved her two weeks ago and to see two grown men sniping at each other like schoolboys is such a waste of your time on this earth.  

I'm for bed and hoping against hope that people will be nice to each other tomorrow and apologies to anyone I haven't been nice to today.

Blessed Be to all, because the state this bloody country is in, we need all the blessings we can get.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:13 am

Guest wrote:oh, and sassy, the thread that you locked and blamed me for "attacks"...just think back, I merely reprimanded your little lickspittle Phil because he called a poster on another site who couldn't answer back a c**t. just like he calls practically everybody on other sites c**ts behind their backs. did you read the stuff he then called me?
What an absolute load of pure   To creep onto this community with the intent to do nothing more than ignite & flame people under your newest AKA because you've not the moral fiber/honesty/back bone to who we know you to be on Canary's little lovely hovel.  Evil or Very Mad   
My - My, aren't you just the Holy Grail of purity and light, 'MAGICA'??? 
Oh, but we've had that discussion once before, and you still make feeble attempts to post like your soooooo saintly and yet, here's the continued proof of your being anything but!  HYPOCRITE, ya ...you've got that low morality behavior down quite well. cheers

Re: Tories found The Magic Money Tree to keep themselves in power
 by Guest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:57 pm
Philagain1 wrote:
ipsissimus wrote:
The abyss is synonymous with the degree of Ipsissimus. unless you are at the very least an Adeptus you would not understand
I just said that i'd seen that beneath a posters tag elsewhere and was trying to remember who it related to.

Never mind
I am not responsible for other posters tags. Abyss has a specific meaning. if you do not understand we will not pursue it.
Nothing screams distrust more than such slimy behavior but you've learned your skills from the best and now you seem to be doing her bidding like a good troll is taught to do!
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top