I don't keep files on anyone. Don't believe the lies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't keep files on anyone. Don't believe the lies

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:16 pm

I’ve just looked in at what’s being said on NF about what’s going on here by those who have their nose scanners pointed in this direction and what I read almost made me choke with laughter.
First of all for all those who are obsessed with what is going on here let me assure you that Thorin is liar because I don’t keep files on anyone and have never admitted to doing so. Why would I need to do that when FM maintains all that is written on its platforms and anything used has come from that in the form of hyperlinks or a c&p from a part of a thread?. We use hyperlinks all the time- all of us so spare us this nonsense about files on computers. And I really don’t have a clue what Fred is going on about with files from 2014. So what’s that about? Perhaps someone could get back to me by putting up a post to explain all this It’s really highly amusing

One final point and I can only speak from what I have seen on NF and to be fair to Moley I didn’t see anything from him about Hillsborough. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding as it was Thorin that went Tonto abusing the Hillsborough victims and the families citing some nonsense written by a jealous Arsenal fan on a little known football blog named She Wore A Yellow Ribbon as evidence. I kid you not.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t19833-hillsborough-debate

No wonder he wants to introduce censorship preventing anyone from bringing up his murky past. Laughing

I am still a member of Newsfix and fully intend to keep it. Just lift the ban please..

Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't keep files on anyone. Don't believe the lies

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:26 pm

Well, the 'POSTER BOY' for utterances of the insane and bizarre has never - ever understood how the 'SEARCH' option works and how many actual posts will be pulled up to show those 'trigger words' used by his own pudgy fingers!  As proven many times when I did a 'trigger word search' and found some really old heinous verbiage posted by the 'Hyena Pack' that dated well before my membership date and went back many years. 
Seemed to stymie the mental midgets over there and they just went into 'hysteria mode' ...but it's easily done and all right there for the educated to go find. 
Life can be so HARD for the mentally challenged No 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:38 pm

They don't want us there and they're too fucking chicken to come here and post because we've outed their lies time and time again.

The Didglet plucks butterflies from the sky, he gets himself into some bizarre predicatments and sooner or later fucks up so badly you can see the steam leave his ears, and then he reacts in the same way, every time, fliting about with the screaming abdabs, pontificating from one extreme to the other, he wants Nazism and Zionism to waltz off into the sunset and the new dawn of blonde haired blueyed NaziJews wallowing in wealth, flicking crumbs of comfort to those who follow this path.

Normally his posts would bore the arse of a concrete donkey, I didn't see his Hillborough rant, but I can envisage his vitriol. Lord Haw Haws hatred for Liverpool fans and working folk is infamous, but this took place on monkey boys, and as we all know he only shows his own true colours when he is surrounded in the safety of his cohorts.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:07 am

Bizzare doesn't come close. Just a wee while back he was busy shouting down anyone about choice, educating and schooling them. Pity he forgot that he was proposing bring in a law which made it mandatory that family members had to hand over control of the dead bodies of their family members who had passed away to the state to have their organs removed from their bodies and stored for re-use in a body parts factory. Started off as just palestinians but he went further and wanted it full on for everyone.

And he calls people commies Laughing
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:18 am

Irn Bru wrote:Bizzare doesn't come close. Just a wee while back he was busy shouting down anyone about choice, educating and schooling them. Pity he forgot that he was proposing bring in a law which made it mandatory that family members had to hand over control of the dead bodies of their family members who had passed away to the state to have their organs removed from their bodies and stored for re-use in a body parts factory. Started off as just palestinians but he went further and wanted it full on for everyone.

Nobody does 'BIZZARE' any better than; not when I've spent 4 years prior to the passing of our ACA working with my 'reading group' pouring over the Parts#1 = ACA coverage & Parts#2 Reconciliation Act = HR #3590 (111) and he had the audacity to call me a 'LIAR' because I'd pointed out numerous points that he had WRONG.  Twisted Evil  
Then there were his insanity attacks about my Native American DNA and the 'hyena pack' loved to join in with his immature verbal dump.  And they wonder WHY PEOPLE don't want to hang around No  
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 am

Aspca4ever wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Bizzare doesn't come close. Just a wee while back he was busy shouting down anyone about choice, educating and schooling them. Pity he forgot that he was proposing bring in a law which made it mandatory that family members had to hand over control of the dead bodies of their family members who had passed away to the state to have their organs removed from their bodies and stored for re-use in a body parts factory. Started off as just palestinians but he went further and wanted it full on for everyone.

Nobody does 'BIZZARE' any better than; not when I've spent 4 years prior to the passing of our ACA working with my 'reading group' pouring over the Parts#1 = ACA coverage & Parts#2 Reconciliation Act = HR #3590 (111) and he had the audacity to call me a 'LIAR' because I'd pointed out numerous points that he had WRONG.  Twisted Evil  
Then there were his insanity attacks about my Native American DNA and the 'hyena pack' loved to join in with his immature verbal dump.  And they wonder WHY PEOPLE don't want to hang around No  

Yes, I remember him shouting you down and educating and schooling you when telling you that all immigration should be banned until there was no more homelessness. A real little trumper he was.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:13 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Yes, I remember him shouting you down and educating and schooling you when telling you that all immigration should be banned until there was no more homelessness. A real little trumper he was.
Ah, such lovely fond memories from my time spent in 'HELLS HOLE' aka NF; but surviving and finding wholesome/worthy humans made it not a complete waste for all the blood letting!  cheers
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:17 am

I will pm Eddie to find out why you are banned, Irn. She sorted Sassy and Jules (cannadda forum) out.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Scrat. on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Hussain wrote:Why do people believe you keep FILES? Scrat
I didn't know I did keep files!

I was once referred to as a German agent, that got extended to being a Stasi spy when they realised that the war was over, so perhaps it's because I've access to realtime 24hr satellite survaliance, tactical drones and several cell pods communistNazis operating in the SW.

Or perhaps you're really Tommy and just a little bit confused!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top