Post by Scrat. on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:37 pm

"It's no longer current or accessible",,,,,,,

Drops mic!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:41 pm

well that was the question??

I cant find any reference to it on a straight google search....and I aint digging anywhere else

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:28 am

victorismyhero wrote:well that was the question??

I cant find any reference to it on a straight google search....and I aint digging anywhere else

No you can continue digging in your own hole, you're so deep now, I'm not sure you'll be able to climb out!

Obviously everyone who has ever mentioned "tardvarks" is lying, it was a figment of our collective imagination, at least that is how you will list it in your excuse of a far right mind, if there is such a thing.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:46 am

I remember Dean posting his libellous slur on Twitter a ffew years ago. Made the headlines. He was bestest buddies with the tory Aardvark at that time.

Found it..

The Offensive Tweet made to tory MP . Author Inaflap demands a royalty fee

Published: Jan 1, 2015 by Admin Filed under: news - 74 Views

It seems the author of the offensive tweet "inaflap" aka "dean555" who sent the tweet that was subsequently Re-tweeted by conservative minister matt Hancock

As reported in by Peter walker in The Guardian Thursday 2 October 2014 14.03

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/oct/02/matt-hancock-says-sorry-retweet-labour-queers?commentpage=2

And later on BBC and Sky news

http://news.sky.com/story/1346238/minister-apologises-for-labour-queer-tweet

Took to politicalscrapbook.net to demand a royalty every time the offensive comment is used.

And then inexplicably tried to distance himself from the comment by blaming the limitations of twitter but still manage to imply Ed milliband is “Queer”

Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:29 am

Handy andy wrote:I remember Dean posting his libellous slur on Twitter a ffew years ago. Made the headlines. He was bestest buddies with the tory Aardvark at that time.

Found it..

It seems the author of the offensive tweet "inaflap" aka "dean555" who sent the tweet that was subsequently Re-tweeted by conservative minister matt Hancock

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/oct/02/matt-hancock-says-sorry-retweet-labour-queers?commentpage=2

Took to politicalscrapbook.net to demand a royalty every time the offensive comment is used.

And then inexplicably tried to distance himself from the comment by blaming the limitations of twitter but still manage to imply Ed milliband is “Queer”

Monkey boy is renowned for his money scrounging abilities and subsequent frugal nature, one must remember the "Paris Plan" when he offered Mehtap a trip to Paris if she lost a few stone.

He had calculated her intake and concluded that an 80% reduction would pay for a trip to Paris and cover the cost of alterations to the cupboard under the stairs in order to purpose another tenancy.

He has spent his entire existence leeching off of the state and the misery of others.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:43 pm

I don't know who's whining but I can hear a lot of it, why are the RW always protected, I mean,,, they might be a rare species but they're a massive threat to democracy.

It appears that far right posters on the forums they've  banned us from are complaining about their treatment on this forum, let that sink in.

They don't even have the bottle to defend themselves!!! So why whenever the word "tardvarks" is mentioned do we hear the clanking of the portcullis and send archers to the battlements.

They're liars, racists and cowards and we must continue to treat them in the manner they deserve.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:33 pm

Never forget what the "nasty party" stands for,,,,,,

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Scrat. wrote:
Handy andy wrote:I remember Dean posting his libellous slur on Twitter a ffew years ago. Made the headlines. He was bestest buddies with the tory Aardvark at that time.

Found it..

Monkey boy is renowned for his money scrounging abilities and subsequent frugal nature, one must remember the "Paris Plan" when he offered Mehtap a trip to Paris if she lost a few stone.

He had calculated her intake and concluded that an 80% reduction would pay for a trip to Paris and cover the cost of alterations to the cupboard under the stairs in order to purpose another tenancy.

He has spent his entire existence leeching off of the state and the misery of others.

He has indeed. He actually boasted that he was living off benefits paid for by the hard working Tuskish taxpayers whilst complaing about immigrants claiming benefits here.

Loves his country so much he chose to go and live in another one after putting his military uniform in the trash can by refusing to defend his country.

He is the complete hypocrite and has no shame.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:50 am

Philagain1 wrote:

So that would be (hang em high) Major then?

Who you defend all the time?

Stupid bitch ****! Rolling Eyes
The deranged naziapologist, fucktard and far right nutjob Sly can provide a rich vein of entertainment, her occasional lapse into wanting to be viewed as rational often sets the stage.

Her acting is poor, a tad overdramatised.

She will fall to her knees, wail in forgiveness and weep at the feet of anyone who acknowledges her presence, even those vacant of thought will do!,,,especially on that rare occasion when she lifts her head and discovers that special Eds and the herd have wandered off without her.

Monkey boys minions are truly a bunch of sadfucks, but let's be honest here they're incredibly cheap for the price!

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:09 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Scrat. wrote:

Found it..

He has indeed. He actually boasted that he was living off benefits paid for by the hard working Tuskish taxpayers whilst complaing about immigrants claiming benefits here.

Loves his country so much he chose to go and live in another one after putting his military uniform in the trash can by refusing to defend his country.

He is the complete hypocrite and has no shame.
Like his hero Paul Staines, I don't think he'll ever recover from Mays non victory, he's been waiting 30 years for a Tory majority to do all the nasty things he's been planning to do, he has sold his soul to the dark side, for what?,,,,,,,

Monkey boy, Victor, special Eds and their hate preaching far right minions have heaped tonnes of shit on Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbott, John McDonnell and the Labour Party,,,,thirty years of smearing, lying, cheating has been their path, thirty years of abusing those who do not want to see a few rich masters in a land of poverty, and that's the bottom line, that's the reality here, and I don't care one iota if they find the truth uncomfortable.

Tories are the enemy of the people, they bring nothing but discord, misery and despair!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:35 pm

It is their pretence to be something they're not which entertains so.

They defend RW hate speak, they support RW hate preachers and they promote RW hatred and it's naziideology.

They then make posts commenting on how reasonable and balanced they are.

It's not just the fact that they're delusional it's the fact that they deny this which causes the greatest cheer.

They're just a small vexed coven of far right nut jobbers who's remit is to infiltrate forums promote RW hatred and remove centrist free speech.

I don't view them in any other way because it's so difficult to see past what they are.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:44 pm

"and what regiment was your Husband in? A highly trained Clerk perhaps?",,,,Bleats the **** troll.

And this vile treacherous cretins tells us he has served in the British Army!

The Black Watch are a senior regiment, and he should know and respect that.

Nicko must apologise, ohh I forgot the RW extremists get a free pass!

Witnessing the Didglet continually snivelling is tiresome, monkey boy delivered a brief sense of mirth, when one recollects that he paid out using various IDs to elect Corbyn as leader!

Aw bless and oh dear, the thought of that transaction still brings a sparkling twinkle to my eye!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:04 pm

If I could get hold of Nicko at the moment I'd land him one, how bloody dare he.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:21 pm

Sassy wrote:If I could get hold of Nicko at the moment I'd land him one, how bloody dare he.
Nicko defines the nasty party, he forms part of the stupid block, he's as thick as shit, a racist, a bigot, a fascist and like all RWers he is a cowardlycunt!

Vietnam was a fucked up war, Nicko seems a tad confused about which side he fought on, perhaps $10 has some strange subliminal meaning to him!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:38 pm

Philagain1 wrote:Slycunt and dreddie don't like labels or rather the truth hurts Laughing

If it quacks like a duck, it's a fucking duck!

Ok! Rolling Eyes
Slycunt is both a descriptive and an appropriate title, a menopausal neonazi, wow that's pretty fucked up, even for one of monkey boys minions, I'm guessing that the rest are in the post menopausal neonazi stage, they've learnt to live with being nasty neonazi bitches.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:18 am

An excellent observation, Victor wants to cause shit, nothing more, nothing less.

Unfortunately we cannot drag him to the stocks for a damn fine pelting, that would be justice,,,,however a short period of time in the basement until he learns how to act appropriately in the presence of those he's offended would do him some good.

On topic,,,,,

Nicko has told Sassy he's a goody, good people do not expect traumatised victims of an horrific disaster to live in tents amongst dog faeces.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:47 am

Phil....you DO understand the right of reply dont you?

you DO understand that that was posted by way of justifiable reply....

of course scrat is too stupid to see it as well....

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top