Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Irn Bru wrote:This is Tory Aardvark a gun nut and a LW hater. I'll tell you more about his blog and those that frequented that gawd awful place when I have more time. It's not good



https://twitter.com/toryaardvark?lang=en
he looks a bit........wierd
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by Scrat. on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:This is Tory Aardvark a gun nut and a LW hater. I'll tell you more about his blog and those that frequented that gawd awful place when I have more time. It's not good



https://twitter.com/toryaardvark?lang=en
he looks a bit........wierd
But quite not as weird, as witnessing a proven liar, far right naziapologist and corrupt moderator, attempt to defend a racist, fascist nazitraitor, whilst trying to maintain a modicum of dignity in the matter.

Wierd, but excellent entertainment cheaply priced.
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 536
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:23 pm

cant help yourself can you scrat

piece of shit you are

dont bother with any more of your twisted crap...YOU are a proven liar, and Fred's version of events rings far truer than yours....your rep preceeded you onto NF.....I was warned....
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by Sassy on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:33 pm

Well Vic, I was warned about Tory Aardvark and the group they had on it a long time ago. I know at that time I was told Dean, Durham and Moley were part of it and it was extremely RW. Now, I could be mis-remembering the names, so perhaps you could ask Moley if he was part of that group, because the goings on there were truly disgusting.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by Scrat. on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 pm

victorismyhero wrote:cant help yourself can you scrat

piece of shit you are

dont bother with any more of your twisted crap...YOU are a proven liar, and Fred's version of events rings far truer than yours....your rep preceeded you onto NF.....I was warned....
You are nothing here, unworthy and dishonoured. You have no pride, nor respect and you should hang your head in shame at the disgraceful manner in which you conduct yourself.

Your opinion of Lord Haw Haw is truly meaningless, it was once held by some but unfortunately his actions have often contradicted and spoke much louder than his pompous bluster of words.
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 536
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Scrat. wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:cant help yourself can you scrat

piece of shit you are

dont bother with any more of your twisted crap...YOU are a proven liar, and Fred's version of events rings far truer than yours....your rep preceeded you onto NF.....I was warned....
You are nothing here, unworthy and dishonoured. You have no pride, nor respect and you should hang your head in shame at the disgraceful manner in which you conduct yourself.

Your opinion of Lord Haw Haw is truly meaningless, it was once held by some but unfortunately his actions have often contradicted and spoke much louder than his pompous bluster of words.

that of course being merely the opinion of yourself and your fleas...and as such of such little worth I wouldnt bother pissing on it....

avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:30 pm

Tory Aardvark and Flap were very close friends and it's interesting that both have now fled the country they claimed they loved so much. Their blog was a rathole of hatred that they spewed out and anyone who was of the LW variety and those that regularly inhabited the place were quite happy to play along with their views and say nothing to challenge what they were publishing.

Conservative blogger Iain Dale decscribed the place as being inhabited by a bunch of nutters - I kid you not. .

avatar
Irn Bru
Senior Member

Posts : 762
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by Scrat. on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:18 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:cant help yourself can you scrat

piece of shit you are

dont bother with any more of your twisted crap...YOU are a proven liar, and Fred's version of events rings far truer than yours....your rep preceeded you onto NF.....I was warned....
You are nothing here, unworthy and dishonoured. You have no pride, nor respect and you should hang your head in shame at the disgraceful manner in which you conduct yourself.

Your opinion of Lord Haw Haw is truly meaningless, it was once held by some but unfortunately his actions have often contradicted and spoke much louder than his pompous bluster of words.

that of course being merely the opinion of yourself and your fleas...and as such of such little worth I wouldnt bother pissing on it....

Well at least me and my fleas occupy the moral high ground, we transcend in truth, reason and logic.

You can't even manage yourself in a manner befitting your status.

You are a proven liar and a corrupt forum moderator who takes instruction off site.

Your determined defence of BNP propagandist Lord Haw Haw despite the evidence proves beyond all reason that you cannot act impartially, both you and special Eds have a history of abusing and banning centrist folk whilst defending and protecting racists, fascists, Britain first activists and their supporters.

One can only conclude that you are part of far right conspiracy to remove free speech from every forum you infiltrate and infest in order to promote racial hatred, hate speech and neonazi far right ideology.
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 536
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by victorismyhero on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:33 pm

well. as they say......


UP YOURS.......
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by Scrat. on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

that of course being merely the opinion of yourself and your fleas...and as such of such little worth I wouldnt bother pissing on it....

Well at least me and my fleas occupy the moral high ground, we transcend in truth, reason and logic.

You can't even manage yourself in a manner befitting your status.

You are a proven liar and a corrupt forum moderator who takes instruction off site.

Your determined defence of BNP propagandist Lord Haw Haw despite the evidence proves beyond all reason that you cannot act impartially, both you and special Eds have a history of abusing and banning centrist folk whilst defending and protecting racists, fascists, Britain first activists and their supporters.

One can only conclude that you are part of far right conspiracy to remove free speech from every forum you infiltrate and infest in order to promote racial hatred, hate speech and neonazi far right ideology.

Ficktor is one of eddies fleas! Laughing
Its amazing mention "tardvarks" and angels decend to the sound of the good lords trumpets, the seas part to effect escape and the RW herd fuck off away into the sunset.

Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 536
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Scrat. wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
Well at least me and my fleas occupy the moral high ground, we transcend in truth, reason and logic.

You can't even manage yourself in a manner befitting your status.

You are a proven liar and a corrupt forum moderator who takes instruction off site.

Your determined defence of BNP propagandist Lord Haw Haw despite the evidence proves beyond all reason that you cannot act impartially, both you and special Eds have a history of abusing and banning centrist folk whilst defending and protecting racists, fascists, Britain first activists and their supporters.

One can only conclude that you are part of far right conspiracy to remove free speech from every forum you infiltrate and infest in order to promote racial hatred, hate speech and neonazi far right ideology.

Ficktor is one of eddies fleas! Laughing
Its amazing mention "tardvarks" and angels decend to the sound of the good lords trumpets, the seas part to effect escape and the RW herd fuck off away into the sunset.

Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.


oooh look scrat is going all christian on me.....oh well it sits with your general extremeism....you wouldnt be of the Augustine persuasion would you.....that sits well with you...
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by Scrat. on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:59 pm

I do not represent far right Christian extremists, you do.

Obviously you've failed to research "tardvarks" and I know why.

You've spent your entire online presence defending far right extremists like a Lord Haw Haw, a poster who pretended to be something he was not, and was found out when it was discovered that he had penned vile abuse about centrist folk on "tardvarks". Under normal circumstances that would be enough to judge the direction of that posters political travel, the fact that you defend him without recourse to the evidence, shows your inability to act impartially, but you acting impartially is not your remit.

Lord Haw Haw is a BNP propagandist, he has ponced off his late wife's estate and he has admitted to tax evasion implicating his own children, he has lied about me and every other centrist poster I know.

Respect must be earnt not simply accepted, I would trust Phil over Lord Haw Haw,,,,,any day!
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 536
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:29 pm

ah you mean like when you altered a post he made...but got caught out???

tardvarks hasnt been political per se for a long time , ever since the nutter above went off on global warming denial and such???

and erm scrat are you a bit thick....I'm not of the christian pursuasion.....

how can one "ponce off" someones estate?

wheres your evidence of tax evasion?

oh and the BNP...wasnt that the substance of that post that made you look a wanker?

of course you would trust phil.....

he's your kind of shallow end goo

avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by Scrat. on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:41 pm

victorismyhero wrote:ah you mean like when you altered a post he made...but got caught out???

tardvarks hasnt been political per se for a long time , ever since the nutter above went off on global warming denial and such???

and erm scrat are you a bit thick....I'm not of the christian pursuasion.....

how can one "ponce off" someones estate?

wheres your evidence of tax evasion?

oh and the BNP...wasnt that the substance of that post that made you look a wanker?

of course you would trust phil.....

he's your kind of shallow end goo

Your continual defence of Lord Haw Haw reminds me of someone digging a hole, so keep digging, you only ever have to research "tardvarks" to discover the truth, "tardvarks" is their holy grail, but you won't, because you can't, it's a step too far, like every other RW clown I've had the displeasure to encounter, you will shy away from the truth because it disturbs you.

On this forum you are what you are, I'm the uncomfortable truth, you're just a proven liar that defends proven liars.

The entertainment is often in the way you deny this.
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 536
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:44 pm

the only thing "uncomfortable " is the fact that your "truth" is nothing but lies...

but hey ho...you play like a little fish
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by Scrat. on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:55 pm

You lied about your pension, you're a proven liar!

Perhaps it's time for you to acknowledge what you are!,,,,,,,nothing but anti British, a voice piece and facilitator for far right extremism.



avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 536
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:12 pm

care to actually UNDERSTAND that post of costas???

and then perhaps you could actually do as he says...and point to posts where he HIMSELF has actually said/implied or concurred with any of those things......
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by Scrat. on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:17 pm

victorismyhero wrote:care to actually UNDERSTAND that post of costas???

and then perhaps you could actually do as he says...and point to posts where he HIMSELF has actually said/implied or concurred with any of those things......
ssshhhh, "TARDVARKS"
avatar
Scrat.
Senior Member

Posts : 536
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:27 pm

scratch
googled it
nothing

plenty of info about ant eaters...

but no reference to a "tardvark" blog/forum/whatever


scratch

has it disapeared up its own arse or what?



avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:29 pm

ahh...of course


thats why you keep refering to it...its no longer current or accessible....
is that it

so you can purvey your lies without fear that someone can go there and refute them.....

dirty.....
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicko defines the "nasty party"

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum