Woman 28 Raped 9 Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Woman 28 Raped 9 Times

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Hussain wrote:A tearful woman broke down in court in Germany as she alleged that three asylum seekers raped her a total of nine times when she was ambushed at a town fair.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4620972/Hungarian-woman-28-raped-asylum-seekers-Germany.html#ixzz4kYV50SQb  
Obviously my heart goes out to this woman but how did each man do it 3 times?.
Anyone guilty of such a crime should be severely dealt with.
Frustrates me, Hussain ...that you say such things as "my heart goes out to this woman BUT!" 
And you obviously didn't bother to read your very own article past the headline Evil or Very Mad 
The woman said she was forced to have unprotected oral, vaginal and anal sex with three Ethiopian men who she identified in court, The Local reports.  She claimed the men took it in turns to rape her, sometimes acting as a group, and sometimes individually.
The State Court in Mühlhausen heard how one of the three accused, Isaak N. ,23, approached victim Laura G. as she made her way home from the fair.
And people 'judge' women for why they don't come forward - just STFU and keep their attacks silent for years & years!  Geeze No
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top