Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:49 am



...And he moans when we block the road for a delivery or work!

That's where he belongs though!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:43 am

Philagain1 wrote:

...And he moans when we block the road for a delivery or work!

That's where he belongs though!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Perhaps you should do the decent thing and provide him with some sun cream and a nice cup of tea, and don't forget to smile!
avatar
Scrat.
Established Member

Posts : 369
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:05 am

Scrat. wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:

...And he moans when we block the road for a delivery or work!

That's where he belongs though!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Perhaps you should do the decent thing and provide him with some sun cream and a nice cup of tea, and don't forget to smile!

Ha! Ha!

...I think he heard Doug and i laughing!
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:27 am

How about playing him some sounds,,,,

avatar
Scrat.
Established Member

Posts : 369
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:46 am

Scrat. wrote:How about playing him some sounds,,,,





lol!
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:42 am

lol! lol! lol! It's a fucking lorry and they've double parked!

He's pissed off that they can't fit in the space!!!!

Stupid old ****! lol!

avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:48 am

Philagain1 wrote:lol! lol! lol! It's a fucking lorry and they've double parked!

He's pissed off that they can't fit in the space!!!!

Stupid old ****! lol!


Now - Now, wouldn't hurt for future reference; offering him a cool bottle water and inquiring about his 'HEALTH' ...open the door of communication instead of LOL'ing at the old coot.  And next time your in the kitchen rehab perhaps he'll be more polite about the trash container and where it needs to be parked.  Just say'n  the old poop is getting up in age and his mental faculties might be slipp'n a cog or 2.  Razz  
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 323
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 63
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:35 am

Aspca4ever wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:lol! lol! lol! It's a fucking lorry and they've double parked!

He's pissed off that they can't fit in the space!!!!

Stupid old ****! lol!


Now - Now, wouldn't hurt for future reference; offering him a cool bottle water and inquiring about his 'HEALTH' ...open the door of communication instead of LOL'ing at the old coot.  And next time your in the kitchen rehab perhaps he'll be more polite about the trash container and where it needs to be parked.  Just say'n  the old poop is getting up in age and his mental faculties might be slipp'n a cog or 2.  Razz  

Nope!

He's been screaming and shouting abuse at us and my upstairs neighbour whenever we have blocked that space outside of our door and NOT his!

His facalties are perfectly fine, he drives a car which he had parked over the road!

He's just a nasty bastard.

End of.
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 am

Philagain1 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:lol! lol! lol! It's a fucking lorry and they've double parked!

He's pissed off that they can't fit in the space!!!!

Stupid old ****! lol!


Now - Now, wouldn't hurt for future reference; offering him a cool bottle water and inquiring about his 'HEALTH' ...open the door of communication instead of LOL'ing at the old coot.  And next time your in the kitchen rehab perhaps he'll be more polite about the trash container and where it needs to be parked.  Just say'n  the old poop is getting up in age and his mental faculties might be slipp'n a cog or 2.  Razz  

Nope!

He's been screaming and shouting abuse at us and my upstairs neighbour whenever we have blocked that space outside of our door and NOT his!

His facalties are perfectly fine, he drives a car which he had parked over the road!

He's just a nasty bastard.

End of.
There are sadly some old folk about, those who've aged badly, we see it online everyday, I suppose mathematics and the mystery of life makes this so, it's hard to imagine why being so hateful and bitter at the end of your life, appeals to them, I still struggle to understand why any one on less than £150kpa votes Tory!

Obviously we're surrounded online by the Eton elite!
avatar
Scrat.
Established Member

Posts : 369
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:44 am

Scrat. wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Now - Now, wouldn't hurt for future reference; offering him a cool bottle water and inquiring about his 'HEALTH' ...open the door of communication instead of LOL'ing at the old coot.  And next time your in the kitchen rehab perhaps he'll be more polite about the trash container and where it needs to be parked.  Just say'n  the old poop is getting up in age and his mental faculties might be slipp'n a cog or 2.  Razz  

Nope!

He's been screaming and shouting abuse at us and my upstairs neighbour whenever we have blocked that space outside of our door and NOT his!

His facalties are perfectly fine, he drives a car which he had parked over the road!

He's just a nasty bastard.

End of.
There are sadly some old folk about, those who've aged badly, we see it online everyday, I suppose mathematics and the mystery of life makes this so, it's hard to imagine why being so hateful and bitter at the end of your life, appeals to them, I still struggle to understand why any one on less than £150kpa votes Tory!

Obviously we're surrounded online by the Eton elite!

We get on very well with our neighbours, apart from him (upstairs next door)and the one at the other side of us who's a racist and homophobic cat hating old ****.

Doug and i were saying the other night how much better it will be here when they both die.

affraid  lol!

avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:47 am

We are about to start the barbacue, he doesn't like that next door either because it smokes. Laughing
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:

Nope!

He's been screaming and shouting abuse at us and my upstairs neighbour whenever we have blocked that space outside of our door and NOT his!

His facalties are perfectly fine, he drives a car which he had parked over the road!

He's just a nasty bastard.

End of.
There are sadly some old folk about, those who've aged badly, we see it online everyday, I suppose mathematics and the mystery of life makes this so, it's hard to imagine why being so hateful and bitter at the end of your life, appeals to them, I still struggle to understand why any one on less than £150kpa votes Tory!

Obviously we're surrounded online by the Eton elite!

We get on very well with our neighbours, apart from him (upstairs next door)and the one at the other side of us who's a racist and homophobic cat hating old ****.

Doug and i were saying the other night how much better it will be here when they both die.

affraid  lol!

A tad harsh, and a sure fire magnet for bad karma, some olds don't vote Tory, and those that do will soon fade into the ether, carrying the shame of voting Tory with them.
avatar
Scrat.
Established Member

Posts : 369
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:lol! lol! lol! It's a fucking lorry and they've double parked!

He's pissed off that they can't fit in the space!!!!

Stupid old ****! lol!


Now - Now, wouldn't hurt for future reference; offering him a cool bottle water and inquiring about his 'HEALTH' ...open the door of communication instead of LOL'ing at the old coot.  And next time your in the kitchen rehab perhaps he'll be more polite about the trash container and where it needs to be parked.  Just say'n  the old poop is getting up in age and his mental faculties might be slipp'n a cog or 2.  Razz  

Nope!

He's been screaming and shouting abuse at us and my upstairs neighbour whenever we have blocked that space outside of our door and NOT his!

His facalties are perfectly fine, he drives a car which he had parked over the road!

He's just a nasty bastard.

End of.

Well, it's not my way; I live by the 'KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS' and it's never that I live in a mental bubble where Fairy Dust & Sparkles blow out my arse when I flatulent, either. 
But allowing me to drop to their level when my 'hugs & kisses & hope you have a better day' is just my way of saying --- Your ugly attitude won't be changing the GIVING HUMAN THAT I AM.
Kill Them With Kindness, and allow them to be what ever it is that make them happy ...but mine is not to be mean & spiteful just because it's what they project.  No
Besides, in this day an age Philagain ...often the replacement rental will be someone far worse and meth-heads galore seem to find there way into our nice neighborhoods.  I can deal with OLD & GROUCHY! Suspect
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 323
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 63
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:43 pm

Well, we've been living here for fourteen years and we have tried the being nice route in the past.

We aren't going to be putting up with being screamed and shouted at by hypocritical old men, we will give as good back now end of. Cool
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Philagain1 wrote:Well, we've been living here for fourteen years and we have tried the being nice route in the past.

We aren't going to be putting up with being screamed and shouted at by hypocritical old men, we will give as good back now end of. Cool

I grew up with the 'non-TV' personality of Archie Bunker in my home; as much as his red-necked personality used to embarrass & piss me off; it would break my heart to know that people were being mean to him in his last years. No
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 323
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 63
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:Well, we've been living here for fourteen years and we have tried the being nice route in the past.

We aren't going to be putting up with being screamed and shouted at by hypocritical old men, we will give as good back now end of. Cool

I grew up with the 'non-TV' personality of Archie Bunker in my home; as much as his red-necked personality used to embarrass & piss me off; it would break my heart to know that people were being mean to him in his last years. No

But he's being mean to us by screaming and shouting at us and our upstairs neighbour when we are trying to go about our business!

If someone is in your face screaming and shouting, and not just on one occasion over the years then there is only so much abuse people should have to take so we just scream back at him now until he fucks off back inside.

Oh and raggacunt, i'm just past my mid forties dear, you are at least twenty years plus on that you christianazi Twisted Evil

avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:Well, we've been living here for fourteen years and we have tried the being nice route in the past.

We aren't going to be putting up with being screamed and shouted at by hypocritical old men, we will give as good back now end of. Cool

I grew up with the 'non-TV' personality of Archie Bunker in my home; as much as his red-necked personality used to embarrass & piss me off; it would break my heart to know that people were being mean to him in his last years. No

But he's being mean to us by screaming and shouting at us and our upstairs neighbour when we are trying to go about our business!

If someone is in your face screaming and shouting, and not just on one occasion over the years then there is only so much abuse people should have to take so we just scream back at him now until he fucks off back inside.

Oh and raggacunt, i'm just past my mid forties dear, you are at least twenty years plus on that you christianazi  Twisted Evil

Sweet Jesus!  Seriously, you just called me 2 deplorable names for having a discussion about the old fart next door - SERIOUSLY??? 
And now I'm 'NOT' to think that you and 'DIDGE' don't behave in the same hyperbole way, Good Grief.  Nothing here worthy of such vile abuse from you, I'll just put you on ignore and be done with this verbal bullying in my life No
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 323
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 63
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

I grew up with the 'non-TV' personality of Archie Bunker in my home; as much as his red-necked personality used to embarrass & piss me off; it would break my heart to know that people were being mean to him in his last years. No

But he's being mean to us by screaming and shouting at us and our upstairs neighbour when we are trying to go about our business!

If someone is in your face screaming and shouting, and not just on one occasion over the years then there is only so much abuse people should have to take so we just scream back at him now until he fucks off back inside.

Oh and raggacunt, i'm just past my mid forties dear, you are at least twenty years plus on that you christianazi  Twisted Evil

Sweet Jesus!  Seriously, you just called me 2 deplorable names for having a discussion about the old fart next door - SERIOUSLY??? 
And now I'm 'NOT' to think that you and 'DIDGE' don't behave in the same hyperbole way, Good Grief.  Nothing here worthy of such vile abuse from you, I'll just put you on ignore and be done with this verbal bullying in my life No


Sorry, but i was refering to a poster called rags ( who has been commenting on this thread on NF) after finishing my conversation with you. Embarassed
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Sassy on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:37 am

Seriously Phil, he's obviously got problems so why not just ignore him or smother him with kindness. What you are doing is just escalating it and you're not immune from being abusive to others yourself.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:10 am

Sassy wrote:Seriously Phil, he's obviously got problems so why not just ignore him or smother him with kindness.   What you are doing is just escalating it and you're not immune from being abusive to others yourself.

I do ignore him unless he is screaming abuse in my face over reserving that parking space.

I told you the other day about my upstairs neighbour taking that electrical stuff to Kensington, well she tried to reserve that space for her sisters car, but he got all abusive with her and moved our bins out of the road. She explained to him why she needed the space and he was having none of it, she was almost in tears and complained to the housing association about him.

She's a young girl and that didn't stop his nasty bullying attitude. We won't be having any of that nonsense. The housing association said call the police the next time that it happens.

avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:14 am

Also he's not a lonely old man and has a wife. She didn't bother to bring him any water out and he was out there for four hours Laughing
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Old man from next door sitting in the gutter

Post by Philagain1 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Hussain wrote:Call the police on an old man, how uncharitable, why not just baseball bat him, if that does not make him bow down too you then steal a bus and run over him when he has hobbled to the  PO to fetch his meagre pension..

BULLY BOY

I've refrained from replying to you so far. I prefer to report your posts to Forumotion when you post your usual racist and homophobic shite.

You are the scum of the Earth and i wish a bus would run over you. Disgusting old man.

Proud to face down (in real life) disgusting bigots like you.
avatar
Philagain1
Senior Member

Posts : 767
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum