Tory donor's firm is major investor in company that fitted cut-price Grenfell cladding banned in USA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tory donor's firm is major investor in company that fitted cut-price Grenfell cladding banned in USA

Post by Scrat. on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:33 am

As we learn that the company supplying the cladding funds the Tory party, quelle surprise!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/tory-donors-firm-major-investor-10637120

Posters on NaziiFilth blame the residents, Labour, the EU, green policies, immigrants etc.

Such is the depth of RW hatred and distain for the most vulnerable folk on our society.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Tory donor's firm is major investor in company that fitted cut-price Grenfell cladding banned in USA

Post by Scrat. on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:18 pm

I'll post this again as it has got lost in the maille of double posts.

The creatures on NaziFilth are still trying to smear the residents, one nazichristian has posted that the cladding was there to keep the residents warm, well it certainly achieved that.

The cheap flammable cladding was placed there to camouflage this tower block to comfort rich folk as they found it an eyesore.

Proof if proof were ever needed that the tories are a danger to life itself.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Re: Tory donor's firm is major investor in company that fitted cut-price Grenfell cladding banned in USA

Post by Scrat. on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Philagain1 wrote:The nazichristian knows it's name! lol!
So does the nazijew!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:05 pm

It appears that the nazichristian, Cliff "kitty" Richards fan and Mary Whitehouse clone is now on one! Preaching its bile at the baaying flopette herd, Htard is bleating anxiously in agreement, the others mope about confused!

Stop blaming the tories, stop blaming the rich and stop being so horrible to "cold as a fish" and fellow so called Christian Mayhem, is the theme of its bleat!

Yeah, let's all rejoice in the euphoria of austerity and the current political climate!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Why can't we get such service and reception from Victor, can we put in a transfer request, I'm sure "kitty" would love it here!

"They spend all their time with their noses pressed up against this place and feeling resentful that they were banned. They're not actually interested in any of the subjects discussed over there, they just want a chance to slate people on here."

An excellent observation!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Scrat. wrote:Why can't we get such service and reception from Victor, can we put in a transfer request, I'm sure "kitty" would love it here!

"They spend all their time with their noses pressed up against this place and feeling resentful that they were banned. They're not actually interested in any of the subjects discussed over there, they just want a chance to slate people on here."

An excellent observation!

She should join under the tag of 'forum support' the one Stooo gave her when the membership got fed up of her! lol! lol! lol!
She can provide excellent entertainment, but she does get a tad manic and stomp into full fuehrerin mode when she doesn't get her own way, still she's not coated in corruption and shame like Victor!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:35 pm

Kitty Bleats further!,,,,,,

"Weren't Labour in power then?"

A blonde moment perhaps! as the cladding was fitted in 2016 by Tory sponsors.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:21 pm

Philagain1 wrote:....And to avoid any confusions about the starts of all this...

Twisted Evil
She'll light another candle at the Cliff Richard shrine and then proceed to Goose Step around the conservatory whilst listening to the inane ranting of Fred Phelps, all carried out to somehow excuse the perpetrators of this crime and blame the victims.

Let's remind ourselves as to what's going on here, a block of flats inhabited by the poor, the sick and the disabled became such an eyesore in its decay for the well to do that they decided to mask its presence from their view with cheap flammable cladding (as this was the cheapest option) this work was carried out by contractors who fund the Tory party, a Tory party MP who recently lost his seat has been rewarded with the position of chief of staff and yet he has gone into hiding, and this very same cretin sat on a report which raised concerns about tower blocks and fire safety.

Thank goodness I'm not a Christian as I might believe that the current goatfuck is an act of God.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:20 am

Scrat. wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:....And to avoid any confusions about the starts of all this...

Twisted Evil
She'll light another candle at the Cliff Richard shrine and then proceed to Goose Step around the conservatory whilst listening to the inane ranting of Fred Phelps, all carried out to somehow excuse the perpetrators of this crime and blame the victims.

Let's remind ourselves as to what's going on here, a block of flats inhabited by the poor, the sick and the disabled became such an eyesore in its decay for the well to do that they decided to mask its presence from their view with cheap flammable cladding (as this was the cheapest option) this work was carried out by contractors who fund the Tory party, a Tory party MP who recently lost his seat has been rewarded with the position of chief of staff and yet he has gone into hiding, and this very same cretin sat on a report which raised concerns about tower blocks and fire safety.

Thank goodness I'm not a Christian as I might believe that the current goatfuck is an act of God.

Nail on the head , Scrat.

Most decent posters across all forums are appalled at the tragedy, and agree an event that  MAY have have been averted  without the cause and effect of austerity.

There are others who are deflecting, mainly those who lurch to borderline far right, who KNOW the real  reason, but cannot bring themselves to admit their philosophy of class ridden bigotry is to blame and seek to scattergun the excuses , the left, Blair, immigration, illegals, drug taking scrounging  spongers, the unemployed,  blacks, muslims , Corbyn, Abbot and uncle Tom Cobley.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Handy andy wrote:
Scrat. wrote:

Twisted Evil

Nail on the head , Scrat.

Most decent posters across all forums are appalled at the tragedy, and agree an event that  MAY have have been averted  without the cause and effect of austerity.

There are others who are deflecting, mainly those who lurch to borderline far right, who KNOW the real  reason, but cannot bring themselves to admit their philosophy of class ridden bigotry is to blame and seek to scattergun the excuses , the left, Blair, immigration, illegals, drug taking scrounging  spongers, the unemployed,  blacks, muslims , Corbyn, Abbot and uncle Tom Cobley.
It is their denial of the obvious that provides much entertainment, by ridiculing their thought processes they'll either come to terms with the reality and accept reason or they'll wake up as the Didglet, a poster vigorously and furiously denying his denial at the very moment he denied it!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Words fail me, they don't give a toss about anyone.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:35 pm

And yet Didge and his fellow Tory cohorts will defend this policy to the death.
Quite literally.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:00 pm

Picked up from a post on this thread...

Thorin wrote " I have nothing against him myself, just am stunned he has this vendetta with me"

Has he completely re-invented himself or just forgot what he has said about me. Of course he has nothing against me. Well other than:

I have had to take a torrent of abuse from him which included:

my family,

my father,

my mother

my brothers

My nationality

my nation

my community

My nation and my family were branded as traitors to the nation by an insignificant little racist coward who came out with that from behind the protection of a keyboard. And now he’s stunned and can’t think why I think so little of him.

And of course all that was allowed on Newsfix.

Ya gotta hand it to this guy for trying to paint himself as a victim Laughing
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top