Is DENNIS RODMAN The Back Door - to Kim Jong Un's Mental Health & Well Being with the USA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is DENNIS RODMAN The Back Door - to Kim Jong Un's Mental Health & Well Being with the USA

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Dennis Rodman Returns to North Korea for Another Round of 'Basketball Diplomacy'
Charlie Campbell / Beijing Jun 12, 2017
The Worm has returned.
On Tuesday, former NBA great Dennis Rodman flew back to North Korea during a time of heightened tensions with Washington, after the rogue state's 16 missile tests so far this year, and its arrest of two more U.S. citizens, bringing the total number of Americans held by the regime to four.
It's at least the fourth trip to North Korea for Rodman, who was previously hosted in 2013 and 2014 by Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un, a known basketball fanatic. The 56-year-old New Jersey native, who helped win two NBA championships for the Detroit Pistons and three for the Chicago Bulls, is one of a tiny number of Americans to have met Kim and calls the dictator a “friend for life.” However, his visits have been controversial given the regime’s record of human-rights abuses that amount to “crimes against humanity,” according to a 2014 U.N. report, and its frequent threats to launch nuclear strikes against the U.S and her allies.
http://time.com/4815965/dennis-rodman-north-korea-kim-jong-un-nba-basketball/
Well, if for no other reason then a comedic distraction from the horror of Kim Jong-Un's playing with his threatening missile system.
Accepting a visit from the well tattooed - highly questionable mentally fit Rodman would be a grand diversion for Kim and Rodman is treated like a returning 'HERO' over there. 
What possible harm could this entail? Suspect 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Is DENNIS RODMAN The Back Door - to Kim Jong Un's Mental Health & Well Being with the USA

Post by debs on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:58 pm

I can't figure out on what level these two men have a bro bond other than a mutual back scratching.

debs
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Is DENNIS RODMAN The Back Door - to Kim Jong Un's Mental Health & Well Being with the USA

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:59 pm

debs wrote:I can't figure out on what level these two men have a bro bond other than a mutual back scratching.

Just my POV, but I've heard 'CRAZY' has a way of attracting like minded ...just like those old magnetic bobble heads from my childhood > > >

Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top