Victor is my hero!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Victor is my hero!

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:33 pm

When we draw the poison,,,,,

"Pffft...i'd say its being run by leftys...afterall being scrufy (i.e. NOT having shiney shoes) is a lefty trait innit....and of course being tidily dressed and well turned out is an "elitist" thing isnt it...

wonder if the next step is having to wear a lable for doing well in your studies....cos of course its "good to be fick innit" is the lefty mantra....cant have anyone standing out and above the herd can we..."

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:51 pm

ooo...that didnt take long did it Rolling Eyes
chuck down a bit of corn...and catch a rat.... lol!
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:02 pm

victorismyhero wrote:ooo...that didnt take long did it Rolling Eyes
chuck down a bit of corn...and catch a rat.... lol!
Its always highly entertaining to witness a lefty hater and the poor, the sick and the disabled hater, comfort each other over their conjoined balanced and progressive views.

Especially when they try so hard to appear normal, and then whooops,,,the mask slips.

Classic!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

lovely to see you faoming at the mouth scrat....all is normal......
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:33 pm

victorismyhero wrote:lovely to see you faoming at the mouth scrat....all is normal......
mmmmm "faoming"at the mouth, that's sounds like some RW dyslectic affliction, possibly the dribbling/spittle before the foaming actually occurs, which then makes perfect sense, especially with all that burning hatred you hold for centrist folk.

Your bent and corrupt nature explodes to the surface, FGS,,,,you cannot even contain yourself!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:22 pm

says baron Vladimir Harkonnen
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules. on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi guys. Having fun? Your robust exchanges are the stuff of legends. LOL.

Listen. Here is the acid test for ALL moderators. This is the killer question. (It's not just directed at you LF, or at any particular mod, or directed at any forum, it's a general question).

"would you tell off a personal friend on the forum?". Only, ... I do sometimes see friends of mods misbehavin' and breakin' rules.

Mods are quick enough to tell people off - and let's face it, that's their job, so I'm not complaining. BUT has anyone ever seen one telling their own friend(s) off? Frankly, hell will freeze over first, before one finds a mod with enough integrity to treat their friends same as everyone else.

Let's all cut the crap and admit we are ALL human, with human frailties - and that includes bias. Deep shameful bias, in some instances. Smile
Jules.
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:00 pm

Certainly seldon happens with Vic. Too chummy with his floppette pals, and dances to Deans tune.
All a bit pathetic really.
Flop is almost a dead far right site, NF has killed debate by pusting lefties, and is 85% dominated by the weird Thorin, who can do no wrong.
Little wonder that people avoid forums with corrupted mods.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:11 am

Scrat. wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:lovely to see you faoming at the mouth scrat....all is normal......
mmmmm "faoming"at the mouth, that's sounds like some RW dyslectic affliction, possibly the dribbling/spittle before the foaming actually occurs, which then makes perfect sense, especially with all that burning hatred you hold for centrist folk.

Your bent and corrupt nature explodes to the surface, FGS,,,,you cannot even contain yourself!

....And the ridiculous druid hasn't even bothered to post here since you left!
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top