Victor is my hero!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victor is my hero!

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:00 am

"victor said:- "its better than (like you, Scrat) being a subversive commie who seeks to destroy the nation from within"

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Re: Victor is my hero!

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:02 am

nice to know you are still reading NF.... Very Happy
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:35 am

victorismyhero wrote:nice to know you are still reading NF.... Very Happy

Actually Vic, you said that in the Oh Dear thread on here lol.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:06 am

Sassy wrote:

I know....BUT......

im not going to point out the bleedin obvious Rolling Eyes
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:46 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I know....BUT......

im not going to point out the bleedin obvious Rolling Eyes
"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:58 pm

"I've yet to find a woman in my life willing to be dominated, but I have the scars to show that I tried."

Bleats BNP propagandist and work shy ponce Lord Haw Haw, fingers caught in the till springs to mind!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Hi Victor. I'd like to share some information with you which you may find of interest.

He doesn't boast about it but Scrat has served inthe British miltary. He did his duty and served out his time. I know this is true because I have seen evidence of this.

Scrat still serves the British Army as a civilian working with them to provide the skills that he has and they need. I slso know this is true.

Now look at Flap. He point blank refused to serve in the miltary and walked out scorned by those who stayed to fill the gap that he left. He binned his uniform. If he had done that is an easlier war he would have been put in front of a barn door, given a blindfold and put in front of a firing squad and shot as a coward. He's no better than a deserter.

He loves his country so much he chooses not to live in it and then boasts about living of benefits paid for by the hard working taxpayers of the country he chose settle in whilst complaing about immigrants doing the same thing here.

Choose carefully who yu chose to frequent with. To me it's a no brainer who the Subversives are and it certainly isn't Scrat or anyone else around here. I'd look in the direction of the Mail, The Sun etc who publish dog whistle articles and the little 'uns come running to collect the goodies and  recycle their message without question or the consequences of how all that undermines the democracy of our great country..
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:30 pm

Irn...just because I VERY occaisionally visit flap, and post the odd post, usually on something trivial, or to leave an odd insult to smelly or alla, does NOT imply any sort of "friendship OR "pallyness".

Whatever scrat may or may not be is of little interest, since we can, behind a keyboard be superman if we wish...

AS you will recall over that issue of the bus pension, once YOU had made your input (and i was thus presented with two presumably independant sources) I accepted that I was wrong and said as much to you..

clearly the sources that I had access to were incorrect (and possibly malicious) however, that does NOT either justify nor make acceptable the torrent of lies and abuse that I have recieved from scrat, nor the ongoing ignorance which of itself belies your posited occupation for him, since anyone with reasonable intelligence would not behave thus...(nor would they be as he appears to be, totally incapable of reading a totally ironic and blackly humerous post such as he quotes from LEM....which he has either failed totally to understand, miseed entirely the irony therin, or deliberately quoted out of any context of te entire thread it was in..)

He thinks he is "clever"...uh oh.... he shows as a lying little twister.

Now, I am prepared, (and have tried) to be civil and debate issue as they arise in a decent manner....but as long as HE continues these unwarrented attacks I WILL reply in kind and at least as bad...If HE wants to play "character assasination then so beit..

I suggest, as I have said to sassy, that you carefully read the various threads and see just WHO...started the abuse...my input has been strictly limited, despite severe temptation to raise cain, to justifiable retaliation. (hint ...I dont do or agree with the doctrine of "better than")

As for flap...the posts in general on NF are NOT abusive, sometimes controvertial, and ocaisionally out of line...in which case as I have done I will pull him up...besides which veya has his eye on him....

both YOU and scrat seem to have forgotten (how convenient) it was me that sent major and blackie into oblivion, either directly or indirectly, for their obnoxious posts and attitude.

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:12 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Irn...just because I VERY occaisionally visit flap, and post the odd post, usually on something trivial, or to leave an odd insult to smelly or alla, does NOT imply any sort of "friendship OR "pallyness".

Whatever scrat may or may not be is of little interest, since we can, behind a keyboard be superman if we wish...

AS you will recall over that issue of the bus pension, once YOU had made your input (and i was thus presented with two presumably independant sources) I accepted that I was wrong and said as much to you..

clearly the sources that I had access to were incorrect (and possibly malicious) however, that does NOT either justify nor make acceptable the torrent of lies and abuse that I have recieved from scrat, nor the ongoing ignorance  which of itself belies your posited occupation for him, since anyone with reasonable intelligence would not behave thus...(nor would they be as he appears to be, totally incapable of reading a totally ironic and blackly humerous post such as he quotes from LEM....which he has either failed totally to understand, miseed entirely the irony therin, or deliberately quoted out of any context of te entire thread it was in..)

Now, I am prepared,  (and have tried) to be civil and debate issue as they arise in a decent manner....but as long as HE continues these unwarrented attacks I WILL reply in kind and at least as bad...If HE wants to play "character assasination then so beit..

I suggest, as I have said to sassy, that you carefully read the various threads and see just WHO...started the abuse...my input has been strictly limited, despite severe temptation to raise cain, to justifiable retaliation. (hint ...I dont do or agree with the doctrine of "better than")

As for flap...the posts in general on NF are NOT abusive, sometimes controvertial, and ocaisionally out of line...in which case as I have done I will pull him up...besides which veya has his eye on him....

both YOU and scrat seem to have forgotten (how convenient) it was me that sent major and blackie into oblivion, either directly or indirectly, for their obnoxious posts and attitude.

Well Victor I can only direct you the cosy little exchange that you and Flap had on the very thread that you posted informing the members that you had banned Scrat where the pair of you were actually making a fool of the guy and laghing that you had banned him. I saw it and stuck it in the basement where it belonged and how on earth you could have thought that anyone who read that (including Scrat) wouldn't think ythat the pair of you were taking the piss out of the guy in the full knowledge that you had denied him the opportunity to respond.

Yes, we can all be supermen but that isn't relevant in Scrat's case because I know it's true. Every word I have said is absolutely a fact and I don't lie.

You banned him for life for doing something that wasn't any worse than what others had done before him but he has to sit sidelined and watch them posting away.

As for Flap. You have to be joking. He has accused moderators of being drunk. Accused other moderators of of offering him the keys to this forum. He has posted videos of a member on there and basically takes the piss out of the moderation team all with complete impunity. He has accused a member of 'you love to see dead babies don't you.' He has probably been banned around three times and still allowed back.

Major and blackie were expendable. Just out of interest do they post on Flap now?

So the question remains: who are the real subversive's and those that seek to undermine our democracy?
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:01 am

Irn Bru wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:Irn...just because I VERY occaisionally visit flap, and post the odd post, usually on something trivial, or to leave an odd insult to smelly or alla, does NOT imply any sort of "friendship OR "pallyness".

clearly the sources that I had access to were incorrect (and possibly malicious) however, that does NOT either justify nor make acceptable the torrent of lies and abuse that I have recieved from scrat, nor the ongoing ignorance  which of itself belies your posited occupation for him, since anyone with reasonable intelligence would not behave thus...(nor would they be as he appears to be, totally incapable of reading a totally ironic and blackly humerous post such as he quotes from LEM....which he has either failed totally to understand, miseed entirely the irony therin, or deliberately quoted out of any context of te entire thread it was in..)

Now, I am prepared,  (and have tried) to be civil and debate issue as they arise in a decent manner....but as long as HE continues these unwarrented attacks I WILL reply in kind and at least as bad...If HE wants to play "character assasination then so beit..

Well Victor I can only direct you the cosy little exchange that you and Flap had on the very thread that you posted informing the members that you had banned Scrat where the pair of you were actually making a fool of the guy and laghing that you had banned him. I saw it and stuck it in the basement where it belonged and how on earth you could have thought that anyone who read that (including Scrat) wouldn't think ythat the pair of you were taking the piss out of the guy in the full knowledge that you had denied him the opportunity to respond.

well I have had a comb through the basement (and the hidden threads section) and can find nothing of the sort...now that in itself probably means little ...since there are a number of threads down there that dont seem to relate to him...but I will have a dig...and no there is no record either of any thread being removed in the "moderation actions" section of the main board panel so I dunno...
I'm not entirely certain of what you are refering to.

Yes, we can all be supermen but that isn't relevant in Scrat's case because I know it's true. Every word I have said is absolutely a fact and I don't lie.

and I'll accept your word for it.....He however does

You banned him for life for doing something that wasn't any worse than what others had done before him but he has to sit sidelined and watch them posting away.

he could have avoided that by either producing evidence or accepting he was wrong.....

As for Flap. You have to be joking. He has accused moderators of being drunk.

As has quill

Accused other moderators of of offering him the keys to this forum.

and you recon that anyone thought that was credible? Seriously????

He has posted videos of a member on there and basically takes the piss out of the moderation team all with complete impunity. He has accused a member of 'you love to see dead babies don't you.'

well you had best ask the target of that, personally I thought it was "tasteless" but as I recall that was to quill was it not?? and quill does like to bang on about that, especially when trying to belittle another serviceman

He has probably been banned around three times and still allowed back.

and so have others vod, phil had more than one chance, scrat was given multiple chances,

Major and blackie were expendable. Just out of interest do they post on Flap now?

yes, but I'm not responsible for flaps choice of posters.....

So the question remains: who are the real subversive's and those that seek to undermine our democracy?

the point you are missing is that scrat wasnt banned for his politics...he was banned for constant disruption and plain outright nastiness...and NOT only to me....
I have to say personally I admire his political standpoint, its nothing if not steadfast.....and I admire that quality in someone....

what I dont admire is that being coupled with a three year olds tantrums

now as said...

If HE acts civil then I will be civil......especially since I LIKE a good discussion....
however if HE continues these childich attacks and effectively closes down every thread that i comment on, and such like then I will have to be obliged to reply in kind....

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Handy andy on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:52 am

Irn, you forgot to mention that Flop has a history of hacking into poster's computers. Happened to both Sassy and I on Flopfix right before Bens eyes.
You may have been a mod at that time.
Then he gloated about the deed back on home turf.
He wasn't  gloating when Forumotion pulled him up for the deed, deleted a huge swathe of Flop  which contained personal information on us which he had obtained illegally.
Forumotion banned Flops fall guy Hugh Jardon , and Flop banned me for outing him.
Then he posted another link last week with a malware hacking tool attached.
I tipped Veya off, he agreed it was malicious, and deleted it.
He keeps trying it, anyone else would have got banned.
He is not only a pillock, he is dangerous
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:20 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Hi Victor. I'd like to share some information with you which you may find of interest.

He doesn't boast about it but Scrat has served inthe British miltary. He did his duty and served out his time. I know this is true because I have seen evidence of this.

Scrat still serves the British Army as a civilian working with them to provide the skills that he has and they need. I slso know this is true.

Now look at Flap. He point blank refused to serve in the miltary and walked out scorned by those who stayed to fill the gap that he left. He binned his uniform. If he had done that is an easlier war he would have been put in front of a barn door, given a blindfold and put in front of a firing squad and shot as a coward. He's no better than a deserter.

He loves his country so much he chooses not to live in it and then boasts about living of benefits paid for by the hard working taxpayers of the country he chose settle in whilst complaing about immigrants doing the same thing here.

Choose carefully who yu chose to frequent with. To me it's a no brainer who the Subversives are and it certainly isn't Scrat or anyone else around here. I'd look in the direction of the Mail, The Sun etc who publish dog whistle articles and the little 'uns come running to collect the goodies and  recycle their message without question or the consequences of how all that undermines the democracy of our great country..
Thanks Irn, I've always appreciated your camaraderie, help and support.

Victor cannot change his ways, some folk are able to adjust to the modern world, think for themselves, improvise, adapt and overcome, his ignorance restricts him from applying logic to the reality. Victor cannot, nor do I think he even wants to adjust to modern life, he's stuck in his little englander dailyfuckwit doff his cap to his betters bubble, that's his comfort zone, he will never venture beyond such restrictive thought, he's not world wise, he's simply world weary.

Like many RW fucktards he sees the left as the enemy within, without ever understanding or wanting to understand such political complexity.

His views are known to us all, challenge them and you're banned,,,,,,

Poor people are scroungers

Sick people are malingerers.

The disabled must be shunned for their sins committed in a previous life.

God fearing Christianity is good

Muslims are bad

Black people are criminals

Eastern Europeans are all here to collect state benefits.

Short, sharp, shock treatment is the best way to enforce the behaviour of youth.

He rocks back and forth on his rickety throne reminiscing, summer days full of white people, cucumber sandwiches served at an English cricket green of our golden past, a past,,,and let's be honest here that never, ever existed.

An incredibly sad state of affairs, but this is why he banned me, the truth for some is just to controversial to accept.

Until he comes to terms with his disgusting corruption in servitude to monkey boy, his lies and cheating to ban me, his fascist, racist and snivelling sycophantic ways, I will simply treat him with the contempt he deserves.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:23 pm

Scrat. wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Victor cannot change his ways, some folk are able to adjust to the modern world, think for themselves, improvise, adapt and overcome, his ignorance restricts him from applying logic to the reality. Victor cannot, nor do I think he even wants to adjust to modern life, he's stuck in his little englander dailyfuckwit doff his cap to his betters bubble, that's his comfort zone, he will never venture beyond such restrictive thought, he's not world wise, he's simply world weary.
Like many RW fucktards he sees the left as the enemy within, without ever understanding or wanting to understand such political complexity.
Muslims are bad
Short, sharp, shock treatment is the best way to enforce the behaviour of youth.
He rocks back and forth on his rickety throne reminiscing, summer days full of white people, cucumber sandwiches served at an English cricket green of our golden past, a past,,,and let's be honest here that never, ever existed.
An incredibly sad state of affairs, but this is why he banned me, the truth for some is just to controversial to accept.

Until he comes to terms with his disgusting corruption in servitude to monkey boy, his lies and cheating to ban me, his fascist, racist and snivelling sycophantic ways, I will simply treat him with the contempt he deserves.
Oh, I've been minding my own business and keeping my tongue clenched firmly between my teeth, but I've had enough of the bloviating of Loud Foulness and his pompous arsed assurances that he's done such a SUPERIOR JOB of MODERATING! 
Don't dislocate that shoulder from patting yourself on the back!  Rolling Eyes
LF has stated > He thinks he is "clever"...uh oh.... he shows as a lying little twister.
Now, I am prepared, (and have tried) to be civil and debate issue as they arise in a decent manner....but as long as HE continues these unwarrented attacks I WILL reply in kind and at least as bad...If HE wants to play "character assasination then so beit..

For some one that tried in VAIN to use your 'SUPERIOR' bully boy ways of telling this newbie whom I should avoid - whom I should ignore - whom I should not offend via your PM's ...and when I kept telling you: "not my first rodeo, I want to get to know these people on my own terms, not through your filter", you just became a vile/vitriolic/ranting bully once promoted to position of MODERATOR.  You became the 'Hyena/Parachute Pack' leader and reveled in their adoration of your twisted cruelty towards those of us you could ABUSE!
So the people that you used to post as 'brainless/nit-wits' managed to find refuge and protection under your ugly & vile LF - Hammer of injustice! 
And indeed, the archive of your heinous personal assassinations at me directly are well documented over there for all to read ...but most of the membership are well aware of your vile diatribes and how heinous you were and highly disgusting in your behavior too! 
BTW - every word in your own post that I increased the font ...is exactly what you did - what you've posted to most of the people that weren't fawning over you and your façade of 'Superior Knowledge'
You've proven your inability to be a honorable/fair/decent human ...let alone a trust worthy moderator for which you SUCK HIGHLY AND EFFECTIVELY! 
I wouldn't ask your advice on the best method to dig a privy ...that's how you've established a low bar opinion with me now!  WELL DONE Twisted Evil     
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Muslims are bad

Oh, I've been minding my own business and keeping my tongue clenched firmly between my teeth, but I've had enough of the bloviating of Loud Foulness and his pompous arsed assurances that he's done such a SUPERIOR JOB of MODERATING! 
Don't dislocate that shoulder from patting yourself on the back!  Rolling Eyes
LF has stated > He thinks he is "clever"...uh oh.... he shows as a lying little twister.

For some one that tried in VAIN to use your 'SUPERIOR' bully boy ways of telling this newbie whom I should avoid - whom I should ignore - whom I should not offend via your PM's ...and when I kept telling you: "not my first rodeo, I want to get to know these people on my own terms, not through your filter", you just became a vile/vitriolic/ranting bully once promoted to position of MODERATOR.  You became the 'Hyena/Parachute Pack' leader and reveled in their adoration of your twisted cruelty towards those of us you could ABUSE!
So the people that you used to post as 'brainless/nit-wits' managed to find refuge and protection under your ugly & vile LF - Hammer of injustice! 
And indeed, the archive of your heinous personal assassinations at me directly are well documented over there for all to read ...but most of the membership are well aware of your vile diatribes and how heinous you were and highly disgusting in your behavior too! 
BTW - every word in your own post that I increased the font ...is exactly what you did - what you've posted to most of the people that weren't fawning over you and your façade of 'Superior Knowledge'
You've proven your inability to be a honorable/fair/decent human ...let alone a trust worthy moderator for which you SUCK HIGHLY AND EFFECTIVELY! 
I wouldn't ask your advice on the best method to dig a privy ...that's how you've established a low bar opinion with me now!  WELL DONE Twisted Evil     
He could get away with being a vile bully on NF, on this forum he's not held in esteem, on this forum he has yet to earn respect, he's starting from a position on weakness, if he grasps the reality, shows some contrition and moves on, perhaps it would make his presence a tad more acceptable to those he set out to remove from a forum and offend.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:32 pm

"As Victor awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic insect.”

What kind of insect will Victor metamorphose into?
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:12 pm

It is now asking a planted RW monkey boy minion controlled forum to explain the greatness of racism, fascism and hatred that signifies their RW ideology.

It's LW ideology will be presented by special Eds who will utilise her pro austeriy links to the Dailyfuckwit and their concerns that some poor people are eating pizza once a week when surely gruel should suffice.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:49 pm

Philagain1 wrote:To be played at intervals throughout.....

affraid
Cowards and chickens who dare not step out of their comfort zone when they know that they don't have their corrupt mods to protect them.

Another reason as to why they've often been described as lower than vermin.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:29 am

I'm a tad suspicious when the twins (Ed & Lez) tell us that they voted libdems, no one admits to voting flipflop unless they're "God hates fags" Westboro church stoners.

Although Lez is trying to tell us something about the virtues of being a nazicunt, not sure if he means freedom when they control the machinations of the state and state media, death squads and death camps for opponents, or perhaps he's excited by the possibility of eugenics, a playground for Herr Doktor Mengele to purify the genes and rid them of any,,,,,,,,peculiarities!

What is it about liberals and their pro austerity, pro war and pro creationist policies that so appeals in the minds of these people, I think the twins are lying, basically they haven't got the strength of character to admit they voted Tory, everything about them screams hatred for homosexuals, the poor, the sick and the disabled.

And they represent the left!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:41 am

Monkey boy has spoken,,,,

"Don't forget THIS rule ....

"Members who repeatedly question the judgment of moderators may be deemed disruptive and subjected to basementing."

finally, dont forget why scrat was er....moved along....

FOR ATTEMPTING TO UNDERMINE the mod team"

What a jumped up lying little turd, I was banned for exposing the uncomfortable truth, and the fact that "the mod team" are corrupt and only there to fascilitate far right ideology and abuse, bait and ban centrist folk.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top