I just saw a great idea on the the other place about voting.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I just saw a great idea on the the other place about voting.

Post by Sassy on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:14 pm

He won't, he's too damn chicken.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Sassy wrote:He won't, he's too damn chicken.

Good evening Sister Sassy. I hope you are feeling better. Would you like us to sing the Red Flag now or shall we wait until the end of the evening?
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Oh I'm humming it as we speak comrade lol (dm'd you on twitter)
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:28 pm

As usual the Tory far right can't see the wood for the trees and can't see the problems here and now and keep looking at the past to spread the blame. We're talking about the reforms that were proposed to bring about changes and the reforms to get that done were rejected by this current Tory government who also sat on a report for 4 years that spelled out what was required. The past is gone so there's no milage in dodging back into the past to say that both parties are to blame. That's history and what has happened here is a direct result of these reforms not being implemented.

The views expressed over on NF by the RW are truly disgusting coming on the back of all these people dying. They are shameless little sheep who would rather keep harping on about past problems instead of looking at the future and the correct way forward.

As for Didge, For years he has been berating Tommy as a far right racist and now he's his best buddy so the transformation is complete just like I have been saying for years. He has always been far right lurking under a cloak of fake liberal values but he let's himself down when he gets angry and the pure hate seeps out of every porre in his body.
He's easy meat and so easy to trip up and it takes very little effort.
And now two acounts both of which were used recently. Well one is Didge and one is Thorin. They should speakt to each other after all they both live in the same body.

Trumped Laughing

Tune in Didge/Thorin or better still use your account here.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:50 am

Perhaps Didge /Thorin is/are the alta egos of Hugh Jardon/ Bliar/Durham/Chris P Bacon.

Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:27 am

The Zionist **** Didglet is having a tough time, I don't know how and why he's become so radicalised, perhaps it's something in his personal life because he seems more needy for attention than ever, it could be that his time on monkey boys has something to do with it, his far right **** Jew views which are now aligned with the likes of smelly b and pakistanley.

Still, he does provide some excellent entertainment!
Scrat.
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:58 am

And ludicrously , he claims political neutrality, despite lauding the tory party and posting endless smear threads about Labour and JC.
I honestly think he is a bit disturbed, and needs to get his head sorted out. I thought his ban might help, he has come back even more troubled and argumentative.

Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:55 am

What on earth has happened to him, perhaps he was always bitter, sick and twisted but he managed some how to mask it, whatever it might have been his nastiness s now even more pronounced possibly due to his irrational nazizionist BNP ideology.

He's so full of hatred, increasingly eaten up by it, something has seriously darkened his soul, I suppose sooner or later it will out!
Scrat.
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top