Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:43 pm

It's not IMANS!!!!!!!!

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Re: Hostilities On Here And

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Hussain wrote:towards people in general.
If the Imans can offer peace and solace then why not on forums, there are some very nice posters about and obviously not so nice.
My father and mother are from across the sea, myself and siblings are born of England, we appreciate it more than anything and hate all nastiness, hostilities which offend it in any way.
Be nice to each other.
Peace on earth and goodwill to all.
It appears that you either aren't sure about what IMANS is supposed to mean or you leave it written as to befuddle & confuse on purpose while having an agenda to start a thread with nothing but ill will intentions Suspect
So allow me to provide you with some options to clarify your posted confusion >

a.) Iranian-American Muslim Association of North America (IMAN)

iman.org
Iranian-American Muslim Association of North America (IMAN)
b.)IMAN Cosmetics | Beauty For Your Skin Tone
www.imancosmetics.com
Official site for Iman product line for women of color and get makeup tips and advice. Features Iman's diary and photo gallery.

c.)Iman (model) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iman_Abdulmajid
Early life. Iman was born Zara Mohamed Abdulmajid in Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia. She was later renamed Iman at her grandfather's urging. Iman is the daughter ...

d.)The Six Pillars of Iman - Mission Islam
www.missionislam.com/knowledge/sixpillarsiman.htm
The Six Pillars of Iman. Just as Islam has five pillars (please recall tohe definitions of Islam and Pillar), so Iman (please recall the ...

e.)[url=http://www.aljazeerah.info/Islamic Editorials/2007/May/Three Levels of Faith Islam, Iman, and Ihsan By Hassan El-Najjar.htm]Three Levels of Faith: Islam, Iman, and Ihsan By Hassan El ...[/url]
www.aljazeerah.info/Islamic Editorials/2007/May/Three Levels of...
I slam: God's Message of Guidance to Humanity. By Hassan El-Najjar. Table of Contents . I. Introduction: Basic Information . 1. Islam: A Brief Introduction

Clarify your misguided topic first post, and perhaps you'll garner more rejoinders and a adult discussion will follow Laughing
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:58 pm

If the Imans can offer peace and solace then why not on forums, there are some very nice posters about and obviously not so nice.
My father and mother are from across the sea, myself and siblings are born of England, we appreciate it more than anything and hate all nastiness, hostilities which offend it in any way.

Be nice to each other.

Eh! Hostility's on here, what hostility .?
Deadpool
Established Member

http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool_(Wade_Wilson)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:09 am

Deadpool wrote:

Be nice to each other.

Eh!  Hostility's on here, what hostility .?

Precisely, rather a leading question with some devious hidden agenda behind it ...my first thought!  Suspect

But out of all my options to find out what his intentions or meaning was;
I'm hoping he'll select Option C = Iman - model; she's talented - she's very versified - she's interesting to listen to and has an astounding business sense!
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum