Is the radicalisation of younger muslims due to poverty?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Is the radicalisation of younger muslims due to poverty?

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Perhaps if the tories stopped supporting terrorists, stopped training terrorists, and stopped selling arms to terrorists, oh and stopped bombing the countries they came from that might help.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:59 pm

BD's twin wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:Just a personal thought...

We see the poor disaffected youth, they join gangs etc..when they are angst about relative circumstances?

I think that the same would apply to the poorer youth that live in other areas in the UK, where white kids get involved in gang warfare like Manchester and Liverpool etc...

...Perhaps if poverty was tackled more, then there might not be so much disaffected? Question

I don't recognise your belief that Muslims young or old are any poorer than whites PA.
Infact I'd suggest the opposite.
I doubt that travelling to Syria twice a year to catch the sun comes cheap and bomb making materials and guns must cost a few bob as well.

Really, then you read statistics do you. As for the rest of your post lol

British Muslims Among The Most Deprived In The Country, Finds Landmark Report http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/12/british-muslims-facts_n_6670234.html

6 charts which show the employment barriers faced by British Muslims

Unemployment rates among Muslims are more than double that of any other community in the UK
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslims-more-likely-to-be-unemployed-than-any-other-social-group-in-the-uk-mps-warn-a7185451.html

British Muslims: integration and segregation are about economics, not values http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11409181/British-Muslims-integration-and-segregation-are-about-economics-not-values.html

Yes Phil, I think you have a good point, and so do you Scrat. Also, if you get people being told they are not British and are not wanted here, then you are also going to get alienation. Nothing excuses bombers, but if you want to stop future bombs you have to look at the causes.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:48 am

BD's twin wrote:
Sassy wrote:
BD's twin wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:Just a personal thought...

We see the poor disaffected youth, they join gangs etc..when they are angst about relative circumstances?

I think that the same would apply to the poorer youth that live in other areas in the UK, where white kids get involved in gang warfare like Manchester and Liverpool etc...

...Perhaps if poverty was tackled more, then there might not be so much disaffected? Question

I don't recognise your belief that Muslims young or old are any poorer than whites PA.
Infact I'd suggest the opposite.
I doubt that travelling to Syria twice a year to catch the sun comes cheap and bomb making materials and guns must cost a few bob as well.

Really, then you read statistics do you.   As for the rest of your post lol

British Muslims Among The Most Deprived In The Country, Finds Landmark Report  http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/12/british-muslims-facts_n_6670234.html

6 charts which show the employment barriers faced by British Muslims

Unemployment rates among Muslims are more than double that of any other community in the UK
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslims-more-likely-to-be-unemployed-than-any-other-social-group-in-the-uk-mps-warn-a7185451.html

British Muslims: integration and segregation are about economics, not values  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11409181/British-Muslims-integration-and-segregation-are-about-economics-not-values.html

Yes Phil, I think you have a good point, and so do you Scrat.   Also, if you get people being told they are not British and are not wanted here, then you are also going to get alienation.    Nothing excuses bombers, but if you want to stop future bombs you have to look at the causes.

I beg to differ as the figures could be interpreted to mean that Muslims are twice as idle as Brits.
Whilst talking of who employs who in this country why not tell us how many white folks you know of who work behind the counters of your local
Asian stores such as Costcutters etc, etc.
Tell the truth as you know it makes sense Very Happy

I am telling the truth, you always were a racist fuckwit
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:58 am

Just bin Blackie. He has been banned from most forums for ravism. He has a home on Flip, which is filled with kindred spirits,.
He cannot debate, and no one wnts his ilk on here, as this is a decent place
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:25 pm

I never claimed not to know you.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Ok, you obviously can't reply to the email, so you don't have a verifiable email address and don't intent to supply one. Good enough.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top