Absolutely glorious day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Absolutely glorious day

Post by Sassy on Wed May 31, 2017 5:42 pm

Dad's friends took him out to lunch and the weather was glorious. Took dog to the forest so he could have a walk in the cool and then went to the pub. As I have just finished the anti-biotics I have been on for two months and am finally allowed a drink, OH treated me to a bottle of prosecco. As he doesn't like it, and stuck to beer, had it all to myself. What a shame lol. Now very merry, very chilled and laughing at Shady trying and failing miserably to be clever. Bless him, he does like to be the class clown.

Will disappear to do the tea, but haven't had such a great day in ages.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Re: Absolutely glorious day

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Oh, how delightful ...and well deserved for the numerous bouts of stress and health issues you've been dealing with.  Always a great thing to just let one's hair down and unwind with a decent 'BUZZ' ...or at least as my memory allows - it's been over 4 years since I got 'BUZZED' by any thing with alcohol and it certainly wouldn't take much! 
Here's a image that rather speaks volumes about the KS weather, it's been all ODD and Scary for a number of weeks now.  Very 'UN-Kansas' like!  Suspect  

Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Absolutely glorious day

Post by Sassy on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:52 am

Bless you love, it was great, but back to reality now lol
Sassy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top