Christians Killed in Muslim Riots – Scary Glimpse of Britain's Future under Islam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christians Killed in Muslim Riots – Scary Glimpse of Britain's Future under Islam

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:06 am

Islam is incompatible with Western Civilisation and the sooner people realise this, the better! Twisted Evil

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/christians-killed-muslim-riots-%E2%80%93-scary-glimpse-britains-future-under-islam

Back to top Go down

Re: Christians Killed in Muslim Riots – Scary Glimpse of Britain's Future under Islam

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:26 am

MrDoodles wrote:Islam is incompatible with Western Civilisation and the sooner people realise this, the better! Twisted Evil

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/christians-killed-muslim-riots-%E2%80%93-scary-glimpse-britains-future-under-islam

And this Mr D, is the other side of the story:

http://reportergary.com/2011/02/muslims-protect-praying-egyptian-christian-protesters/

We’ve heard horrific stories about fundamentalist Muslims taking advantage of the chaos to attack Christians in Egypt during the past two weeks of protest. Now, though, a story of ecumenical protection in Cairo.

On Friday, as Muslim protesters paused to pray on their holy day, Christian demonstrators held hands – forming a protective circle around them. Yesterday, on the Christian sabbath, Muslims returned the favor, the New York Times reports.

Picture of it as well.

Back to top Go down

Re: Christians Killed in Muslim Riots – Scary Glimpse of Britain's Future under Islam

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:36 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

http://reportergary.com/2011/02/muslims-protect-praying-egyptian-christian-protesters/

We’ve heard horrific stories about fundamentalist Muslims taking advantage of the chaos to attack Christians in Egypt during the past two weeks of protest. Now, though, a story of ecumenical protection in Cairo.

On Friday, as Muslim protesters paused to pray on their holy day, Christian demonstrators held hands – forming a protective circle around them. Yesterday, on the Christian sabbath, Muslims returned the favor, the New York Times reports.

Picture of it as well.

See that's the difference between you and me sassy! Twisted Evil

You see Egypt as part of "Western Civilisation", I see it as a Muslim dominated sh*thole! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:47 pm

I think we will all have to wait and see what develops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:14 pm

fred bloggs wrote:I think we will all have to wait and see what develops.

I'll just be glad when all the Muslims States have run out of Oil and they no longer have a hold over the West! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:14 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

See that's the difference between you and me sassy! Twisted Evil

You see Egypt as part of "Western Civilisation", I see it as a Muslim dominated sh*thole! Twisted Evil

Egypt is much more ahead socially that other parts of the Middle-East though MrD. Much like Turkey, and probably largley due to its appeal to and historic links with western society in general. Sassys story is also true, and happened a few times throughout the Mubarak protests. There is always rays of hope MrD everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 am

eilzel wrote:

Egypt is much more ahead socially that other parts of the Middle-East though MrD. Much like Turkey, and probably largley due to its appeal to and historic links with western society in general. Sassys story is also true, and happened a few times throughout the Mubarak protests. There is always rays of hope MrD everywhere.

The only reason that Egypt is/was more socially ahead than other parts of the Middle East, is because they inherited some ancient relics built in Giza, 4,500 years ago, when Egypt did actually have a Culture and these have brought in Billions, from Tourism! Twisted Evil

Knowing how fanatical Muslims are, if the Brotherhood take over, because these items weren't built by followers of Islam, they will probably blow them up, like they did in Afghanistan! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:47 am

MrDoodles wrote:

The only reason that Egypt is/was more socially ahead than other parts of the Middle East, is because they inherited some ancient relics built in Giza, 4,500 years ago, when Egypt did actually have a Culture and these have brought in Billions, from Tourism! Twisted Evil

Knowing how fanatical Muslims are, if the Brotherhood take over, because these items weren't built by followers of Islam, they will probably blow them up, like they did in Afghanistan! Rolling Eyes

Morning Mr D

I very much doubt it, as the country has alot of money coming in from tourism and considering these monuments have are still standing prodly today, even though the country is under islamic rule for well over a thousand years, is a testament to the Eygptians being proud of their heritage.
To say they inherited is again wrong, it is still the same people, you have the copts, who have been around for 2000 years and many of the rest converted to Islam, they have been and always will be Eygptian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Added the picture for you sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:24 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Picture of it as well.

Thought I'd quote and bring this picture to the front: We all make irrational assumption (well some more than others). pictures like this show there is much good in the world sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:13 pm

I'm curious as to the timeline of the alleged attacks and the very public show of strentgh and supposed solidarity.

For a while the troubles in Egypt were mainstream news and I believe the pictures emerged showing people protecting museums and those of differing faiths.

Maybe these attacks which were reported, having not followed the link off the forum so am unsure of this, are occuring much later than the initial troubles and the world's focus has now shifted to Gaddafi etc.

Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top