Police respond to Manchester Arena blast reports

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Police respond to Manchester Arena blast reports

Post by Handy andy on Wed May 24, 2017 10:34 am

Just shows how weak and influenced Vic is if Scrat Sassy and I can change his vote.
And does ANYONE seriously believe vacuous Vic was ever going to vote Labour.?
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 24, 2017 10:37 am

Well Andy, I know a lot of Labour's policies are those he has advocated for a long time.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 am

Handy andy wrote:Just shows how weak and influenced Vic is if Scrat Sassy and I can change his vote.
And does ANYONE seriously believe vacuous Vic was ever going to vote Labour.?

did you miss the part where I said I vote where I consider MY advantage to be, NOT according to any "blind political conviction"?????
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 24, 2017 10:44 am

Wasn't wrong was he?

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 24, 2017 10:48 am

From a Manchest doctor:

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 24, 2017 10:51 am

nope....he was bang on

I have never considered him "stupid" in any sense

I just dont see him as a "leader"

we dont want "reasonable men" as leaders atm

the day of the "reasonable man" is past for the moment

we need REAL tub thumping, welkin wreaking, men of the ilk of Skinner

corbyn has all the fight of a herring

but I will agree he has the durability of the rock.

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 24, 2017 10:56 am

Now is the time we need a 'reasonable man', because with anything else we will descend into chaos.

Fight of herring? Oh yea, someone stands up to the shit he has endured for so many years and has no fight lol. May on the other hand gets some flack and immediately throws a complete wobbly.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 24, 2017 12:20 pm

When the person who sells weapons to the biggest extremists of all claims to 'protect' us from extremism then we are all in serious trouble

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 24, 2017 12:21 pm

And of course, Trump has just done the same.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Sassy wrote:When the person who sells weapons to the biggest extremists of all claims to 'protect' us from extremism then we are all in serious trouble

whether thats correct or otherwise is perhaps irrelevant ATM...you do realise that with comming out with this kind of crap, which is exactly what folks just now DO NOT want to hear, YOU are playing exactly into that narrative I posted

you are in fact saying ...serves us (and thus by extension you) right , we "deserve" this

That may NOT of course be what you mean, but I'll guarantee that 99% of folks WILL see it thus.........
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 24, 2017 1:10 pm

right HO

at first I was saddened and angry about this, as I suppose most of us were

now I'm bloody incandescent......

remove my membership...I no longer wish to be associated with a forum of appologists and sympathisers, or with those who constantly wish to find "excuses" for these barbarians
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Wed May 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Bye bye. You are probably resigning before getting banned anyway.
No doubt you will carry on with you pathetic little vendetta  against me.
Yuo keep on banning me, the site owner will just keep reinstating me.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 24, 2017 3:12 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Sassy wrote:When the person who sells weapons to the biggest extremists of all claims to 'protect' us from extremism then we are all in serious trouble

whether thats correct or otherwise is perhaps irrelevant ATM...you do realise that with comming out with this kind of crap, which is exactly what folks just now DO NOT want to hear, YOU are playing exactly into that narrative I posted

you are in fact saying ...serves us (and thus by extension you) right , we "deserve" this

That may NOT of course be what you mean, but I'll guarantee that 99% of folks WILL see it thus.........

Don't be so bloody stupid.  I said very clearly, ALL CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE IMPORTANT.   We should be protecting ALL of them, and that includes not selling arms to Saudis to kill those in Yemen.   Christ, there was even a Parliamentary enquiry into it.   So we are supposed to put our heads in the sand and pretend we are not responsible for the death of other children?   If we don't fight for ALL children, what is the fucking point?

https://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/business-innovation-and-skills/news-parliament-2015/uk-arms-yemen-report-published-16-17/

It's fucking hypocritical to scream about the vile, horrible, disgusting death of ours, when we are helping to inflict a vile, horrible, disgusting death on others.   Contrary to your thoughts, many people feel that, those with brains and want to know about it and will not separate them.

Oh, and BTW, it seems you can't cope with another point of view after all, you see things through the wrong end of the telescope, some of us have a wider perspective, and at the moment, we really need a wider perspective.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Handy andy wrote:Bye bye. You are probably resigning before getting banned anyway.

another pathetic whingeing liar

I havnt even threatened to ban you in months.....
you and scrat are the worst two cretins I have ever had the misfortune to come across.....

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 24, 2017 6:42 pm

AND....

sassy, I'm in NO mood to hear any placatory, or contrary arguments ATM...

this time its hit rather too close for comfort....I have a grieving friend to concern myself with

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Wed May 24, 2017 7:14 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Handy andy wrote:Bye bye. You are probably resigning before getting banned anyway.

you and scrat are the worst two cretins I have ever had the misfortune to come across.....

You do nothing but stomp into threads like some deranged Mussolini, demanding discipline whilst strutting around in some fascismo trance, screeching like a lunatic banning and threatening to ban anyone whispering left of Anders Breivik, it's your mission in life and monkey boy pulls your strings.

Posters have noticed you've changed, I don't know you well enough to comment on your past, but whatever you are now it's not very nice.

Back to the thread,,,,,,,

The media are desperately trying to link Corbyn with the Manchester attack, the Tory enact martial law and this UKIP led military junta is putting us on defcom one, which in the current atmosphere could escalate into something really nasty!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Wed May 24, 2017 7:22 pm

victorismyhero wrote:AND....

this time its hit rather too close for comfort....I have a grieving friend to concern myself with

And my youngest daughters friends cousin is badly injured.
We all have worries about the bombing.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 24, 2017 7:30 pm

Scrat. wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

You do nothing but stomp into threads like some deranged Mussolini, demanding discipline whilst strutting around in some fascismo trance, screeching like a lunatic banning and threatening to ban anyone whispering left of Anders Breivik, it's your mission in life and monkey boy pulls your strings.

Posters have noticed you've changed, I don't know you well enough to comment on your past, but whatever you are now it's not very nice.

The media are desperately trying to link Corbyn with the Manchester attack, the Tory enact martial law and this UKIP led military junta is putting us on defcom one, which in the current atmosphere could escalate into something really nasty!

you have your good self to thank for that.....YOU made me realise just what the left REALLY are.....and it aint what I used to support.....

and ...as you say back to the thread

its more than just a bit disingenious to try to link Corbyn with that attack...I mean...I cant say i like the guy (but then , Ill have to admit I have never met him so....) but to try that is fairly disgusting. And yes I do agree the media have treated him abominably (is there a case for greater control of the media...in terms of what they are allowed (or more sensibly HOW they are allowed) to report. I have said before, It is my beleif that they should ONLY be allowed to report either VERIFIABLE truth OR admit in BIG letters that the report is pure speculation based on xyz evidence, and there should be a total neutrality clause in their remit.

Id say calling it martial law is a bit hysterical, and may possibly be wise under the circumstances, that we will have to see, in any case I dont think its harmful.

now as for escalating into something nasty....mmmm.....dunno, but I've been (rather like the "end of the worlders") predicting civil war for a while......For all his faults, and they were many, I have a horrible feeling old Enoch was right with his rivers of blood speech......
lets face it the country IS a powder keg right now........and it wouldnt take much to light the touch paper would it......
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Handy andy wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:AND....

And my youngest daughters friends cousin is badly injured.
We all have worries about the bombing.

In which case, I sincerely suggest we suspend hostilities at least for the present time
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 24, 2017 7:49 pm

That would be so nice.  BTW, at one point I thought my youngest grandaughter might be there, she's a huge fan but luckily her Dad couldn't take her.   And no Victor, if she had of been it wouldn't have changed my view that all the world's children deserve to be safe.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Wed May 24, 2017 8:00 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

you have your good self to thank for that.....YOU made me realise just what the left REALLY are.....and it aint what I used to support.....

its more than just a bit disingenious to try to link Corbyn with that attack...I mean...I cant say i like the guy (but then , Ill have to admit I have never met him so....) but to try that is fairly disgusting. And yes I do agree the media have treated him abominably (is there a case for greater control of the media...in terms of what they are allowed  (or more sensibly HOW they are allowed) to report. I have said before, It is my beleif that they should ONLY be allowed to report either VERIFIABLE truth OR admit in BIG letters that the report is pure speculation based on xyz evidence, and there should be a total neutrality clause in their remit.

Id say calling it martial law is a bit hysterical, and may possibly be wise under the circumstances, that we will have to see, in any case I dont think its harmful.

now as for escalating into something nasty....mmmm.....dunno, but I've been (rather like the "end of the worlders") predicting civil war for a while......For all his faults, and they were many, I have a horrible feeling old Enoch was right with his rivers of blood speech......
lets face it the country IS a powder keg right now........and it wouldnt take much to light the touch paper would it......
I have always found it useful to tell the truth, its been my greatest asset online and it's less likely to come back and bite you on the arse, but of course I would say that.

You are a confirmed liar and cheat, who bans posters because you don't agree with them politically, because you are prejudiced and bigoted, and because as a liar, above all else you hate the truth.

I struggle to understand anyone who cannot see the transformation a Corbyn led Labour Party could bring to Britain, I really believe it will be the saving of us, in a couple of weeks we will get to vote, Corbyn is gaining, for the first time his popularity is positive and we now have martial law.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Sassy wrote:That would be so nice.  BTW, at one point I thought my youngest grandaughter might be there, she's a huge fan but luckily her Dad couldn't take her.   And no Victor, if she had of been it wouldn't have changed my view that all the world's children deserve to be safe.

I would never suggest it would.......you at least have the courage of your convictions, which I respect, even if I find myself disagreeing with some of them to some degree depending on circumstance...

I would even agree with the premise you make above....BUT I would suggest that that is a seperate issue (or at least one which requires seperate dealing with) and does NOT in any way mitigate, explain, or garner any sympathy for those who perpetrated this atrocity......And in fact should NOT be trotted out as an immediate response to such an event, as it inevitably is....

AND you seem to forget that ISIL only uses what the west is doing as an excuse......when its STATED long term aim is the "world wide caliphate"..In other words they want to drive our civilisation back to the level of their caveman philosophy
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 24, 2017 8:05 pm

Scrat. wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:
Scrat. wrote:

its more than just a bit disingenious to try to link Corbyn with that attack...I mean...I cant say i like the guy (but then , Ill have to admit I have never met him so....) but to try that is fairly disgusting. And yes I do agree the media have treated him abominably (is there a case for greater control of the media...in terms of what they are allowed  (or more sensibly HOW they are allowed) to report. I have said before, It is my beleif that they should ONLY be allowed to report either VERIFIABLE truth OR admit in BIG letters that the report is pure speculation based on xyz evidence, and there should be a total neutrality clause in their remit.

I have always found it useful to tell the truth, its been my greatest asset online and it's less likely to come back and bite you on the arse, but of course I would say that.

You are a confirmed liar and cheat, who bans posters because you don't agree with them politically, because you are prejudiced and bigoted, and because as a liar, above all else you hate the truth.

I struggle to understand anyone who cannot see the transformation a Corbyn led Labour Party could bring to Britain, I really believe it will be the saving of us, in a couple of weeks we will get to vote, Corbyn is gaining, for the first time his popularity is positive and we now have martial law.

of course, it should be noted that you have yet to produce one iota of solid evidence to back your so called truths....fevered imaginings
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Well, I'm waiting for her to declare that the election is cancelled.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top