Rich beyond my wildest dreams.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Post by Shady2 on Wed May 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Good afternoon dear fellow Labour supporters.

I've only gone & done it haven't I? Yes,you guessed didn't you? I've gone & put 10 quid on Labour to win the General Election at the staggeringly high price of 14/1.

So when JC romps it on 8th June I'll be rich on the 9th with my 140 pounds of winnings.RICH BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS!

And it's a damn cheek of the bookies to make Labour such outsiders to win & you won't believe what I'm going to tell you next.NO YOU WILL NOT!

William Hill are making The Conservative Party red hot favourites to win at 1/16.WHAAAAAAAAT??!!

How can they be so certain that the Tories will win when Labour have just produced a bullet proof manifesto? A manifesto that has obviously been built by the brainiest financial minds in the world.Not a black hole in sight.

Now what shall I do with my 140 quid on the 9th June? Buy an Aston Martin? Retire to Barbados? Or how about I donate it to that most worthy of causes CAGE? That's the organization that represents the welfare of many law abiding muslims.

MY GOD.JEREMY CORBYN REALLY IS THE MESSIAH!
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Post by Scrat. on Wed May 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Shady2 wrote:Good afternoon dear fellow Labour supporters.

I've only gone & done it haven't I? Yes,you guessed didn't you? I've gone & put 10 quid on Labour to win the General Election at the staggeringly high price of 14/1.

So when JC romps it on 8th June I'll be rich on the 9th with my 140 pounds of winnings.RICH BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS!

And it's a damn cheek of the bookies to make Labour such outsiders to win & you won't believe what I'm going to tell you next.NO YOU WILL NOT!

William Hill are making The Conservative Party red hot favourites to win at 1/16.WHAAAAAAAAT??!!

How can they be so certain that the Tories will win when Labour have just produced a bullet proof manifesto? A manifesto that has obviously been built by the brainiest financial minds in the world.Not a black hole in sight.

Now what shall I do with my 140 quid on the 9th June? Buy an Aston Martin? Retire to Barbados? Or how about I donate it to that most worthy of causes CAGE? That's the organization that represents the welfare of many law abiding muslims.

perhaps you should invest it in an understair light fitting and a bell!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Wed May 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Scrat. wrote:

Watchoo on about boy?
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Wed May 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Shady2 wrote:
Scrat. wrote:

Watchoo on about boy?
It'll be very dark and quiet in there other than the sound of the periodic puff of the air freshener masking the stench of bed sores as they fester unattended!

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 17, 2017 6:37 pm

In Shady's normal words:

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!!!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Wed May 17, 2017 8:57 pm

May is lecturing to a handful of partizan conservative members in scout huts.
Corbyn is filling whole town centres with thousands listening to him. Labour are on the move.
And the tories have started in fighting and making more gaffes than Abbott.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top