Rich beyond my wildest dreams.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Post by Shady2 on Wed May 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Good afternoon dear fellow Labour supporters.

I've only gone & done it haven't I? Yes,you guessed didn't you? I've gone & put 10 quid on Labour to win the General Election at the staggeringly high price of 14/1.

So when JC romps it on 8th June I'll be rich on the 9th with my 140 pounds of winnings.RICH BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS!

And it's a damn cheek of the bookies to make Labour such outsiders to win & you won't believe what I'm going to tell you next.NO YOU WILL NOT!

William Hill are making The Conservative Party red hot favourites to win at 1/16.WHAAAAAAAAT??!!

How can they be so certain that the Tories will win when Labour have just produced a bullet proof manifesto? A manifesto that has obviously been built by the brainiest financial minds in the world.Not a black hole in sight.

Now what shall I do with my 140 quid on the 9th June? Buy an Aston Martin? Retire to Barbados? Or how about I donate it to that most worthy of causes CAGE? That's the organization that represents the welfare of many law abiding muslims.

MY GOD.JEREMY CORBYN REALLY IS THE MESSIAH!
avatar
Shady2
Established Member

Posts : 208
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Post by Scrat. on Wed May 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Shady2 wrote:Good afternoon dear fellow Labour supporters.

I've only gone & done it haven't I? Yes,you guessed didn't you? I've gone & put 10 quid on Labour to win the General Election at the staggeringly high price of 14/1.

So when JC romps it on 8th June I'll be rich on the 9th with my 140 pounds of winnings.RICH BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS!

And it's a damn cheek of the bookies to make Labour such outsiders to win & you won't believe what I'm going to tell you next.NO YOU WILL NOT!

William Hill are making The Conservative Party red hot favourites to win at 1/16.WHAAAAAAAAT??!!

How can they be so certain that the Tories will win when Labour have just produced a bullet proof manifesto? A manifesto that has obviously been built by the brainiest financial minds in the world.Not a black hole in sight.

Now what shall I do with my 140 quid on the 9th June? Buy an Aston Martin? Retire to Barbados? Or how about I donate it to that most worthy of causes CAGE? That's the organization that represents the welfare of many law abiding muslims.

MY GOD.JEREMY CORBYN REALLY IS THE MESSIAH!
perhaps you should invest it in an understair light fitting and a bell!

Scrat.
Established Member

Posts : 117
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Post by Shady2 on Wed May 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Scrat. wrote:
Shady2 wrote:Good afternoon dear fellow Labour supporters.

I've only gone & done it haven't I? Yes,you guessed didn't you? I've gone & put 10 quid on Labour to win the General Election at the staggeringly high price of 14/1.

So when JC romps it on 8th June I'll be rich on the 9th with my 140 pounds of winnings.RICH BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS!

And it's a damn cheek of the bookies to make Labour such outsiders to win & you won't believe what I'm going to tell you next.NO YOU WILL NOT!

William Hill are making The Conservative Party red hot favourites to win at 1/16.WHAAAAAAAAT??!!

How can they be so certain that the Tories will win when Labour have just produced a bullet proof manifesto? A manifesto that has obviously been built by the brainiest financial minds in the world.Not a black hole in sight.

Now what shall I do with my 140 quid on the 9th June? Buy an Aston Martin? Retire to Barbados? Or how about I donate it to that most worthy of causes CAGE? That's the organization that represents the welfare of many law abiding muslims.

MY GOD.JEREMY CORBYN REALLY IS THE MESSIAH!
perhaps you should invest it in an understair light fitting and a bell!

Watchoo on about boy?
avatar
Shady2
Established Member

Posts : 208
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Post by Scrat. on Wed May 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Shady2 wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
Shady2 wrote:Good afternoon dear fellow Labour supporters.

I've only gone & done it haven't I? Yes,you guessed didn't you? I've gone & put 10 quid on Labour to win the General Election at the staggeringly high price of 14/1.

So when JC romps it on 8th June I'll be rich on the 9th with my 140 pounds of winnings.RICH BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS!

And it's a damn cheek of the bookies to make Labour such outsiders to win & you won't believe what I'm going to tell you next.NO YOU WILL NOT!

William Hill are making The Conservative Party red hot favourites to win at 1/16.WHAAAAAAAAT??!!

How can they be so certain that the Tories will win when Labour have just produced a bullet proof manifesto? A manifesto that has obviously been built by the brainiest financial minds in the world.Not a black hole in sight.

Now what shall I do with my 140 quid on the 9th June? Buy an Aston Martin? Retire to Barbados? Or how about I donate it to that most worthy of causes CAGE? That's the organization that represents the welfare of many law abiding muslims.

MY GOD.JEREMY CORBYN REALLY IS THE MESSIAH!
perhaps you should invest it in an understair light fitting and a bell!

Watchoo on about boy?
It'll be very dark and quiet in there other than the sound of the periodic puff of the air freshener masking the stench of bed sores as they fester unattended!


Scrat.
Established Member

Posts : 117
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Post by Sassy on Wed May 17, 2017 6:37 pm

In Shady's normal words:

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!!!

_________________
“Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number-
Shake your chains to earth like
dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you
Ye are many-they are few.”


Percy Bysshe Shelley  The Masque of Anarchy


"The Labour Party is a moral crusade - or it is nothing " - Harold Wilson
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 980
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Post by Handy andy on Wed May 17, 2017 8:57 pm

May is lecturing to a handful of partizan conservative members in scout huts.
Corbyn is filling whole town centres with thousands listening to him. Labour are on the move.
And the tories have started in fighting and making more gaffes than Abbott.

Handy andy
Forum Member

Posts : 66
Join date : 2017-04-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum