HOW FASTIDIOUS ARE YOU REALLY?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW FASTIDIOUS ARE YOU REALLY?

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue May 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Something to kick around besides my insane POTUS; I'm in dire need of a topic distraction!
When dusting - pick up the chotskies or just dust around them?
Opening your canned goods - wash the top of that can first or just open the can with your can opener, why bother?
Vacuum - 3 x's a week - 2 x's a week - 1 x - when it's so noticeable I need to get it done now?
Vacuum under sofa/chair cushions - wall to wall - in every corner - under furniture too? Weekly - Monthly?
That highly often ignored  deep cleaning of your refrigerator & oven?  Monthly or when something has spilled?
What's something that you do but you dread it and it's like the last - last thing that ever gets done in your home chore list?
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW FASTIDIOUS ARE YOU REALLY?

Post by Sassy on Tue May 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Not very fastidious, except the bathroom, kitchen sink and and fridges. The rest I have a quick hoover and dust. I hate changing beds! And I never iron. Wash, a really good shake into shape, hang very carefully, when dry fold and put away.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Tue May 16, 2017 8:01 pm

you may touch the dust
BUT
please dont write in it

Laughing
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue May 16, 2017 8:07 pm

lol!

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue May 16, 2017 8:25 pm

When dusting - pick up the chotskies or just dust around them?
I pick chotskies up; but I don't like clutter so I don't have a lot of those misc. things about but if I'm going to dust - everything gets removed and swept cleaned - wiped down and placed back.
Opening your canned goods - wash the top of that can first or just open the can with your can opener, why bother?
Since I've become a 'autoimmune' sensory issue human - I'm wiping the tops of all my canned goods - pop cans - drinking water bottles - never open any candy wrappers/packages with my teeth - EVER Evil or Very Mad
Vacuum - 3 x's a week - 2 x's a week - 1 x - when it's so noticeable I need to get it done now?
I used to do this chore 3x's a week because of my furry family members; now with my mobility issues I'm happy if I manage 1x a/wk but now both dogs are non-shedder types and that helps greatly.  But when I do vacuum; everything gets pulled - sofa cushions - chair cushions - corner to corner.  Those 2 parakeets keep the area full of their little feathers/molting/blowing seed heads all over the place. 
Vacuum under sofa/chair cushions - wall to wall - in every corner - under furniture too? Weekly - Monthly?
That highly often ignored  deep cleaning of your refrigerator & oven?  Monthly or when something has spilled?  I so detest by side-by-side refrigerator {even at a bargain price for the ice maker/crusher option} I should have ordered what I really wanted ...cleaning those narrow shelves are a real pain in the arse. So I do the best to keep it wiped up ASAP.  Stove/oven combination is glass top - stove is self cleaning ...I did have to remove the oven door - get down on my hands & knees and attempt to change that DAM Light bulb ...way in the back wall of the oven.  OMG - what at horrid location and the placement/cover plate ring & glass plate as a huge pain in the arse to manage! Evil or Very Mad
What's something that you do but you dread it and it's like the last - last thing that ever gets done in your home chore list?
Taking apart my fans: I have 3 that I keep for moving the air and when I keep my windows open those fan blades pick up all of the dust & pollen from the road - feed lot - and the humidity! I need to take them apart and clean those things - really I do! Suspect

Last edited by Aspca4ever on Wed May 17, 2017 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Tue May 16, 2017 8:30 pm

for the fans...try cleaning them and then spray them with the antistatic spray you get for computer screens, It drys non sticky and might help to reject some of the dust...... scratch
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Tue May 16, 2017 11:59 pm

I like doing it so that they don't make a noise.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum