Will Trump's lies cost lives? Can we break his spell? Killer cognitive bias.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Trump's lies cost lives? Can we break his spell? Killer cognitive bias.

Post by Philagain1 on Sun May 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Razz
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Trump's lies cost lives? Can we break his spell? Killer cognitive bias.

Post by Philagain1 on Sun May 14, 2017 11:47 pm

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge,”

lol
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Trump's lies cost lives? Can we break his spell? Killer cognitive bias.

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon May 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Philagain1 wrote:“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge,”

lol

Not since my early grammar school days when we were instructed to 'DUCK & COVER' =

Oh-hell ya, like that was a sure fire way of NOT DYING!  And all of those questions about: what happens to us when we are at home - doing chores - all of the animals - my pets - what if it's at night time and I'm asleep???  No reassurance's in the way of decent answers, just more nightmares that things were going to SHIT IN A HAND BASKET and the adults were to blame in some way! Suspect  
Now, here we are being led by a mentally unstable moron that has zero education and the lowest morality code & ethics ever but a bravado little boy's desire to play WAR GAMES and use NUKES!  Shocked
Our global situation is very unsettling: between #45's grandiose war game mentality - North Korea's dictator Kim Jong-un - Philippines dictator Rodrigo Duterte and now the most recent '60 Minute' segment about Osama Ben Landon's oldest son's moving up into his fathers shoes and diatribes against Americans ...Oh, we've got a lot to be concerned about! Evil or Very Mad
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon May 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Oh I remember, we were all told to put brown paper over the windows and hide under the dining room table FGS!!!!!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon May 15, 2017 6:19 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh I remember, we were all told to put brown paper over the windows and hide under the dining room table FGS!!!!!

OMG - now that brown paper 'FIX IT' is one I've never heard before!  Doesn't it make you wonder what those brainiacs were smoking/snorting/drinking when they sent out those public service announcements?  SWEET JESUS!  Evil or Very Mad
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon May 15, 2017 10:47 pm

What the hell they thought it was going to do I'll never know
Sassy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top