The John McDonnell smear campaign at the May Day Rally

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The John McDonnell smear campaign at the May Day Rally

Post by Irn Bru on Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 pm

Had to laugh at Flap and Didge squabbling over the rights to the John McDonnell smear thread. The story is a load of trash as these people in the photographs had no official place on the platform and no speakers supporting their views.
Statement by John NcDonnell.

And these pair are a laugh a moment couple of idiots. One can’t bring himself to live in the country he loves so much and chooses to go and live in another one where he boasted about living of benefits paid for by the hard working Turkish taxpayers. And he also couldn’t bring himself to fight and defend his country choosing instead to dump his military uniform in the bin and disappear over the hill at the first sniff of cordite in his nostrils.

And the other one couldn’t bring his himself to condemn the English traitors who collaborated with the ****’s during WWII because he was half Irish. Heaven knows how many allied troops and civilians may have died because of them including those in the death camps because of any delays they may have caused in their liberation. Not content with that he even laughed about Eamon De Valera signing the book of condolences marking Adolph Hitler’s death. He thought it was funny right enough. If he had been around during WWII and held those views he would have been locked up.

Both of them insulted my family, my father, my mother and my brothers with vile and disgusting rants based on pure hate. There isn’t a draw between the pair of them. They obviously have no allegiance to this country and deserve having scorn and ridicule heaped upon them.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Re: The John McDonnell smear campaign at the May Day Rally

Post by Handy andy on Sat May 06, 2017 9:59 am

Dont forget that Dean fully endorsed his best forum mate Bliar/Chris Bacon/Hugh/Durham who got banned by Forumotion for internet hacking of Sassy and I. It is thought he went offline because they do not allow access to the internet in HM Prisons.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top