The VOD thread on NF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The VOD thread on NF

Post by Irn Bru on Tue May 02, 2017 11:06 pm

I've just been reading the VOD thread and what she posted at you and quite honestly I would never accept an apology from anyone who ever said anything like about my kid. As far as I'm concerned they are condemned forever and I would remind them of the sick vile contribution they made. You were indeed rather limited in what you wrote on that thread whereas I would have went full throttle and threw it right back in her face. Respect for her father who has just passed away, that's a given, but she forfeited any right to respect when her sick mind came up with that. You would think that those that came back at you might have had some understanding of the hurt that something like that can cause someone but nothing.
Well hell mend them I say, each and everyone one of them who jumped on the bandwagon.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Re: The VOD thread on NF

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed May 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Too true, Irn and it points to the entire reason that none of the black hearted hyena pack comprehend the true meaning of 'HYPOCRISY' and why they all excel at it!
But it's just more profound truth from their very own fingers as to why, I'm not part of that feeding frenzy and insanity that's allowed to fester over there! 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Thanks for the support. Apparently I'm supposed to have got over it because a few years have passed. I hope that they never have to realise why years passing make no difference at all.

dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you
Ye are many-they are few.”

Percy Bysshe Shelley  The Masque of Anarchy

"The Labour Party is a moral crusade - or it is nothing " - Harold Wilson
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Wed May 03, 2017 5:06 pm

Good evening Folks.

What's this thread about of you don't mind me asking?
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 03, 2017 8:12 pm

who suggested that you should have "got over it"

I really do think the problem was/is that you simply cant go around saying I forgive/forgave you but hey ho I'll stick the boot in anyway

forgiveness is NOT a negotiable "quantity"
you either do totally and unresevedly, with all that implies
or you do not

Forgiveness wipes out all rights to "schadenfreude"

Now that said....If you DIDNT/HAVNT actually forgiven her...I wouldnt hold you to account for that, forgiveness isnt mandatory but dont claim it if it isnt real...
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Just shows nobody ever reads doesn't it. I said in my post I did forgive them after they apologised, they then went and did the same thing again which showed their apology wasn't meant.

Eddie's words 'And if you come back and remind me that Vod said something disgusting and vile to you years ago - well I know already, I was there and we've rehashed that one, now it's dust - unless you want to keep kicking that dust up again?'

If you think that things so vile being said at such a time are ever forgotten, you'd be wrong.

dew

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 03, 2017 8:53 pm

well, I think you know well enough how I felt about how you were treated by them over over that issue, and despite whatever differences we have, I hope as well, that you know well enough that I would never EVER condone such things. which is why I made no comment on your posts...beleive me, if I thought you were wrongfully out of line I would have...
and besides, I came to the whole thing late as it were having been over in wales for a few days just prior to it all.

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed May 03, 2017 9:20 pm

Shady2 wrote:Good evening Folks.

Did you read Irn's title Shady?  NF is the abbreviation for Newsfix another forumotion community, and yes there is a topic titled 'VOD' over there! Wink
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed May 03, 2017 9:21 pm

In bed on my phone, had to give in, strained my back today and it's hurting like hell, but had to.pop back on to say thank you for that Vic

dew

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed May 03, 2017 9:29 pm

take care of that back sassy.....bloody orrible when they play up, fortunately thats the ONE part of me that dont generally ache...almost every other joint yep...but thankfully not my back

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Wed May 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:

Did you read Irn's title Shady?  NF is the abbreviation for Newsfix another forumotion community, and yes there is a topic titled 'VOD' over there! Wink

Good evening Aspca4ever.

Thank you for that & I didn't realize the NF letters referred to Newsfix.I have no interest in that site so I won't be looking up the topic.

But thank you anyway.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu May 04, 2017 2:26 am

Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Good evening Aspca4ever.

Thank you for that & I didn't realize the NF letters referred to Newsfix.I have no interest in that site so I won't be looking up the topic.

But thank you anyway.

No Problem Shady, we get into such lousy/lame habits of posting in those abbreviations it's like posting & talking in 'CODE' Suspect 
But basically, we be just B & M about somewhere we'd all rather not be, so WHAT's the point - HEY?   LOL
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Thu May 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Good evening Aspca4ever.

But thank you anyway.

No Problem Shady, we get into such lousy/lame habits of posting in those abbreviations it's like posting & talking in 'CODE' Suspect 
But basically, we be just B & M about somewhere we'd all rather not be, so WHAT's the point - HEY?   LOL

I hardly post on Forumotion sites anymore & I can't think of the last time that I posted on Newsfix.The main problem there was the poster Veya who banned me more than once simply because he/she didn't agree with my pints of view.

Thankfully that's not happened here.

Are you a former Newsfix poster & if so,why did you leave?
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu May 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Shady2 wrote:
Good evening Aspca4ever.

But thank you anyway.
I hardly post on Forumotion sites anymore & I can't think of the last time that I posted on Newsfix.The main problem there was the poster Veya who banned me more than once simply because he/she didn't agree with my pints of view.

Oh, my ...that's quite the story and memory from 'HELLS HOLE & THE HYENA PACK' that has ruined that community!
In Brief: I was looking for a community that had some large number of foreign influence {membership} and stumbled across the server Forumotion ...scrolled through their many listed directory of political & current event named communities and chose Newsfix. 
Joined on Feb. 18, 2016!  I was subjected to the worst hyena pack attack of ass-swiping - name calling - led by the infamous mod = Eddie and her pack of tribal head hunters and that cretin Didgey-dooer! Whom came after me with all of his asininely claims that I was numerous former members {because Eddy posted it as if I was} and he just never let off.  And those worst humanoids that 'TAG TEAM EDS' had wanted unbanned are now back posting as if they were never any problem ...so it appears that mods with special privileges are allowed to run helter-skelter and go postal at whim/lie & defame but will pack attack when she's in the MOOD!   
It was the most god awful place I've ever been a member; but I stuck it out and found some really good humans that were trying to make it a decent place to post and weren't playing team warfare, but the damage was done and it just wasn't worth the effort to keep subjecting myself to their immature & personal insanity issues and I left this time for good.  Twisted Evil   
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Thu May 04, 2017 2:21 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Oh, my ...that's quite the story and memory from 'HELLS HOLE & THE HYENA PACK' that has ruined that community!
In Brief: I was looking for a community that had some large number of foreign influence {membership} and stumbled across the server Forumotion ...scrolled through their many listed directory of political & current event named communities and chose Newsfix. 
Joined on Feb. 18, 2016!  I was subjected to the worst hyena pack attack of ass-swiping - name calling - led by the infamous mod = Eddie and her pack of tribal head hunters and that cretin Didgey-dooer! Whom came after me with all of his asininely claims that I was numerous former members {because Eddy posted it as if I was} and he just never let off.  And those worst humanoids that 'TAG TEAM EDS' had wanted unbanned are now back posting as if they were never any problem ...so it appears that mods with special privileges are allowed to run helter-skelter and go postal at whim/lie & defame but will pack attack when she's in the MOOD!   
It was the most god awful place I've ever been a member; but I stuck it out and found some really good humans that were trying to make it a decent place to post and weren't playing team warfare, but the damage was done and it just wasn't worth the effort to keep subjecting myself to their immature & personal insanity issues and I left this time for good.  Twisted Evil   

Interesting comments & even though we differ on climate change etc,we have the same views regarding Newsfix.

One of the biggest barriers to communication & cause of most fights between posters is that we can't see each other which leads to misunderstands and misinterpretation.Observation of body language as I'm sure you know is key to facilitating good conversation.

When work allowed,I was a regular poster on the various sites that preceded this one but as time passed,the sites broke up & the posters splintered,so to speak.Which is a pity in my mind because I used to enjoy the inter-poster banter which you get on a site frequented by numerous users.

And I still hope that one day,a new site is created where we all return,including folks such as yourself,& the mayhem returns.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu May 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Oh, precisely what & why I longed for more foreign influence into my community banter. 
The original AT&T group I was with {circa 1999} was whether a international group of mixed nuts and mutts from all walks of life.  But then as AT&T kicked us to the curb and stopped providing a free-server based community for any forum we tried different other server's like MSN/Simple Machines/YUKU/ProBoards/ etc., etc., etc.  and with each and every group movement we'd end up having members just quit because learning those new bells & whistles of the place became to difficult for some of the membership and often people just resist change.
And health and age became another sad fact and our membership started decreasing in an alarming rate. 
One can't stay internet connected {good/bad/ugly} with such a wide variety of humans without feeling like a real dysfunctional family and it was heart breaking to start a specific topic 'IN MEMORIAM' for those that had died along the way! 
But the rag-tag group that has managed to struggle through those many years still drop in each morning and give salutations and just daily updates on our remaining crew; from nearly 150 original members now down to 25 on any holiday ...it's a struggle.  That and the onset of FB became the place that many found far easier to stay connected then trying to keep a community viable and active, so we did lose a few members to that social media.
But your point about communication and the way things often get twisted when translation is as goofy as England English vs American English Slang has been quite the eye opener and shock factor; but if a heinous cretin is looking for any reason to attack a fellow member then twisting my American English meaning into their vile mind dump and putting their own meaning to the words I typed ...well that was a real EYE OPENER as well.  That such immaturity could & was used to stir the toilet bowl of pack attacking with the NF membership and allowed to fuel bonfires, just never lost it's power!  Character
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Thu May 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:Oh, precisely what & why I longed for more foreign influence into my community banter. 
The original AT&T group I was with {circa 1999} was whether a international group of mixed nuts and mutts from all walks of life.  But then as AT&T kicked us to the curb and stopped providing a free-server based community for any forum we tried different other server's like MSN/Simple Machines/YUKU/ProBoards/ etc., etc., etc.  and with each and every group movement we'd end up having members just quit because learning those new bells & whistles of the place became to difficult for some of the membership and often people just resist change.
And health and age became another sad fact and our membership started decreasing in an alarming rate. 
One can't stay internet connected {good/bad/ugly} with such a wide variety of humans without feeling like a real dysfunctional family and it was heart breaking to start a specific topic 'IN MEMORIAM' for those that had died along the way! 
But the rag-tag group that has managed to struggle through those many years still drop in each morning and give salutations and just daily updates on our remaining crew; from nearly 150 original members now down to 25 on any holiday ...it's a struggle.  That and the onset of FB became the place that many found far easier to stay connected then trying to keep a community viable and active, so we did lose a few members to that social media.
But your point about communication and the way things often get twisted when translation is as goofy as England English vs American English Slang has been quite the eye opener and shock factor; but if a heinous cretin is looking for any reason to attack a fellow member then twisting my American English meaning into their vile mind dump and putting their own meaning to the words I typed ...well that was a real EYE OPENER as well.  That such immaturity could & was used to stir the toilet bowl of pack attacking with the NF membership and allowed to fuel bonfires, just never lost it's power!  Character

There were many times when I didn't understand what Ben Reilly was talking about & on many occasion he seemed to give replies which did not relate to the thread we were discussing.

Or was that me misunderstanding him?

Also,it seems pointless at times to display any sense of humour because some posters use it as an excuse to launch an attack based on false offense taking.But that's forum life for you.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu May 04, 2017 4:40 pm

Shady2 wrote:

There were many times when I didn't understand what Ben Reilly was talking about & on many occasion he seemed to give replies which did not relate to the thread we were discussing.

Or was that me misunderstanding him?

Also,it seems pointless at times to display any sense of humour because some posters use it as an excuse to launch an attack based on false offense taking.But that's forum life for you.
'SARCASM' ...the art of posting a 'dry witted rejoinder' with a double entendre meaning or just pure SNARKY ARSED POV. 
dou·ble en·ten·dre
[ˌdo͞obl änˈtändrə, ˌdəbl änˈtändrə]

NOUN  double entendres (plural noun)

[list="b_dList b_indent"]
[*]a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent.
synonyms: ambiguity · double meaning · innuendo · play on words
[/list]
Absolutely, people were either using his American sarcastic wit as a profound sexual innuendo {always played well by the sexual deviant mod} or being subjected to faked religious umbrage by the most absurd fake faithful members to stir the shit pot then the Parachute Packers would drop in and just keep adding fuel to the bonfire and away the hysteria would fly.  Evil or Very Mad  
Odd how when I first became a member some magic moderating was pulling posts that were derailing threads in that manner ...but that only lasted a mire month then the PM's and emails being sent to & from admin seemed to have made drastic changes in how the forum was being managed.  
And the Foul one went from #1 pit bull attack poster to be anointed the  moderation power and WOW, did that ever tip the scale of insanity and evil intent.  
No topic could flow in any direction without the Parachute Packers intentional derailing and then every topic became a feudal war between the fair haired club vs the opposition and personal assassinations grew even more deeply cutting! Suspect
But in all fairness to Ben, lacking a astute back bone except for those utter nit-wits that just seemed to enjoy F'king with his posts and any decent thread ...rules started popping up every few seconds.  
Yes, he'd lose his congenial attitude and call them what they so eagerly deserved and then the Hyena Pack would swoop in and harangue him for his abuse.  Never posting to the topic but just to troll & ruin another topic - became a sorry - community ruining habit for most of those that can't be arsed to THINK but just live to troll.  No
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Fri May 05, 2017 8:12 pm

I have created , modded and Adminned on many forums. On one, a professional  English football club I was a paid admin, with 3 or4 mods. We had up to 500 posts a day, all of which needed scrutiny for libel and swearing, from fans of the club and opposition. Needless to say, things got feisty and heated at times.
But at no time did I allow my mods to be as biased and corupted as some on NF. Eddie and LF just couldnt help themselves. No wonder most decent posters no longer post there, but simply visit.

Handy andy
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top