British Soldier Killed In Afghan Explosion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

British Soldier Killed In Afghan Explosion

Post by MrDoodles on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:07 am

As it's unlikely that this will get much attention in the mass media, we have lost yet another one of out brave boys, in a pointless "War", that's nothing to do with us! Sad

This brings the total of families that have had their lives destroyed to 359! Sad

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/British-Soldier-From-1st-Battalion-The-Royal-Irish-Regiment-Is-Killed-In-Afghanistan/Article/201103215949284?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15949284_British_Soldier_From_1st_Battalion_The_Royal_Irish_Regiment_Is_Killed_In_Afghanistan
MrDoodles

Back to top Go down

Re: British Soldier Killed In Afghan Explosion

Post by I'm the king on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:21 am

MrD it's been all over the 'mass media', there isn't the conspiracy going on that you think there is.

I'm the king
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cass on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:48 am

MrDoodles wrote:As it's unlikely that this will get much attention in the mass media, we have lost yet another one of out brave boys, in a pointless "War", that's nothing to do with us! Sad

This brings the total of families that have had their lives destroyed to 359! Sad

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/British-Soldier-From-1st-Battalion-The-Royal-Irish-Regiment-Is-Killed-In-Afghanistan/Article/201103215949284?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15949284_British_Soldier_From_1st_Battalion_The_Royal_Irish_Regiment_Is_Killed_In_Afghanistan

agreeing Mr D about the total waste of lives lost and when you add in the families it doesn't bear thinking about Sad
RIP and thank you for your sacrifice.
cass
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by posty on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 am

rest in peace trooper.

Back to top Go down

Post by posty on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:22 am

cass wrote:

agreeing Mr D about the total waste of lives lost and when you add in the families it doesn't bear thinking about Sad
RIP and thank you for your sacrifice.

why dont the bbc show the parade through wooten basset any more??i had to watch sky to see this, shameful to ignore our hero's that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoodles on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:50 am

posty wrote:

why dont the bbc show the parade through wooten basset any more??i had to watch sky to see this, shameful to ignore our hero's that way.

My thoughts entirely! Sad

The National Broadcaster, who don't hesitate ramming Multicultural sh*t down out throats on a daily basis, can't even find it in their Left Wing hearts to show the ultimate sacrifice for this Country! Mad
MrDoodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:21 pm

posty wrote:

they don;t go through wooten basset any more, They now get delivered to brize norton I think and do not pass through any major town.
they no longer go to lynham as that base was closed under labour defence cuts although it actually shut after the election

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top