NF just another far right fascist discussion group.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NF just another far right fascist discussion group.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:18 pm

We know that Ben is away with the fairies that special Eds has brought to his attention, and as the Didglet has already c&p my posts to that site, it's time to post one of theirs.

"Smile

On this thread so far, we have seen both VoD and Tommy running mad with their usual scumbag racist, intolerant and bigotted vitriol, apologising for their extremist chums in the EDL while freely slandering strangers, purely on the basis of innocent photo's and videos, and unsubstantiated EDL propaganda...

And not a single whimper from either of the two England-based moderators on here against VoD's or Tommy's regular hatemongering garbage across several threads over recent days -- despite those mod's being all to ready to criticise me, or Andy, or any other random "lefties" simply for 'calling a spade a spade' ! Suspect"

Finally the small antipodean herd is waking up to the fact that NF is a far right extremist site, where monkey boys corrupt operatives Victor and Special Eds are in place to ban, or basement any uncomfortable truth.

The truth is out there!

Back to top Go down

Re: NF just another far right fascist discussion group.

Post by Philagain1 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Since all the left wing posters have been banned or intimidated into not posting by the scum mods mentioned, it stands to reason that all there would be left would be flop posters and a few who have been invited from other sites by flop posters and share the same rancid 'all hate speech should be free but don't offend me' hypocritical and biased views.
It's just another flop outpost for far right nutjobs and the simpering women that fall to their feet!

Shut up you mug innit!
lol
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Yeah, I can understand special Eds purpose she's always been a far right extremist and **** apologist, one of monkey boys favoured minions and now she has her own Eva Braun Corp of fascists Syl, Raggs, Htard, Nems, Vod, magica, etc etc to protect, and let's be honest here most merkin males ain't got the sense god gave a doughnut when it comes to females, she has Ben wrapped around her finger, such males like to be dominated I guess! but Victor? You would think he would wise up, but no! He tells us he doesn't serve monkey boy and then he serves him.

Not really that surprised that Veya and Wolf have only just twigged what Victor and Special Eds are up to, better late than never does appear to be their motto!

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:44 pm

And Tommy now saying Hitler and Goebbels were left wing communists.
It is hard to make it up.

More evidence that nazism was left wing
Post by Tommy Monk Yesterday at 9:25 pm

+
----
-

"...Lenin is the greatest man, second only to Hitler, and that the difference between Communism and the Hitler faith is very slight..."

Joseph Goebbels

lol!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell

Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:03 pm

Tommy is travelling on a self inflicted deranged loop where conspiracies govern his waking moments and he's got so used to being constantly humiliated that I suppose it's his own defence mechanism against the harsh reality of modern life.

Tommy and the Didglet are far right extremists also protected by Victor and special Eds, it's what they do, I noticed that Special Eds has asked Victor to reprimand you, again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Unsure why Vic has changed so much for the worse in recent times. He just keeps trying to ban me, then Eds and Ben step in and unban me!

Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Handy andy wrote:Unsure why Vic has changed so much for the worse in recent times. He just keeps trying to ban me, then Eds and Ben step in and unban me!
Its a sad reality but youre the last moderate left winger on that site, so they have to keep you on site otherwise they might as well call the forum stormfront, Victor gets off on being a sick disciplinarian many far right folk are like that, that's why the nasty party is the nasty party, Ben will do whatever special Eds tells him to do, step over the line and special Eds gives Victor the nod, he's been doing monkey boys bidding for some time now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Handy andy wrote:And Tommy now saying Hitler and Goebbels were left wing communists.
It is hard to make it up.
More evidence that nazism was left wing
Post by Tommy Monk Yesterday at 9:25 pm
"...Lenin is the greatest man, second only to Hitler, and that the difference between Communism and the Hitler faith is very slight..."

Joseph Goebbels
lol!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
I don't trip into that sludge pit often anymore, but I do notice a certain - edgy flavor to Tommykins posts; don't you suspect that he/they are trying to tempt some of us back into responding to his utter ignorance by his bizarre BS posts like that?
Just say'n ...between Ben & Special Eds still carrying on their grammar school April Fools Day BS {like that wasn't a TELL - 2 newbie members showing up on the same day}  Rolling Eyes  
But you get my jest of why Tommykins would be tossing such a stink baited post out there like that ...we call it 'Trolling for Attackers' and he's so good at it - then whining about 'people being mean to him!'  Boo - F'an HOOO! Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

The problem created when a site has too many mods who ban too many posters on a regular basis is that the site turns into a desert which makes it boring to post on.

Let people say what they want as long as they are not provoking violence and paedophilia etc.

Too mush biased censorship ruins a site.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Not all mods are as dishonest, corrupt, and manipulative as Victor and special Eds, indeed some mods like Irn have acted with honesty and integrity, even Veya would rather see debate than listen to a herd of whining self righteous little englanders.

NF is simply a forum that caters for haters! neo Nazis, Zionist bigots, Christian fundamentalists, racists, and fascists, Both mods are **** extremists and **** apologists that set out to remove the truth at the earliest opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:19 pm

scrat wrote:Not all mods are as dishonest, corrupt, and manipulative  as Victor and special Eds, indeed some mods like Irn have acted with honesty and integrity, even Veya would rather see debate than listen to a herd of whining self righteous little englanders.

NF is simply a forum that caters for haters! neo Nazis, Zionist bigots, Christian fundamentalists, racists, and fascists, Both mods are **** extremists and **** apologists that set out to remove the truth at the earliest opportunity.

Sounds a lot like Momentum to me.Hatred of white people,opponents of freedom of speech,hatred of Briton,a particular hatred of white middle aged men,refusal to condemn ISIS & islam which perpetuates the subjugation of females.

I mean where do I stop? Anti-semetic,anti-democracy,etc etc.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Shady2 wrote:
scrat wrote:Not all mods are as dishonest, corrupt, and manipulative  as Victor and special Eds, indeed some mods like Irn have acted with honesty and integrity, even Veya would rather see debate than listen to a herd of whining self righteous little englanders.

Sounds a lot like Momentum to me.Hatred of white people,opponents of freedom of speech,hatred of Briton,a particular hatred of white middle aged men,refusal to condemn ISIS & islam which perpetuates the subjugation of females.

I mean where do I stop? Anti-semetic,anti-democracy,etc etc.
I don't think NF hates white people, no not at all commander! I think it hates those that are not white, the constantly humiliated far right nutjob Tommy for instance, he hates anyone non white, left of Andres Breivik and Moon landings, then there's the sick, bitter and twisted Mary Whitehouse clone, the god bothering creature known as Raggs, swelling to obesity on hatred, brimming over with hatred for anyone non white and non Christian, of course the deranged Zionist cretin Didglet hates anyone Muslim and non Jewish, then of course you have the antipodeans who hate old people and the British and the septics who hate anything Trump and the British, and last but not least you have special Eds and her herd of goose-stepping bleating ewes, who hate just about anything that moves, especially if it's the male of the species.

Where is the love Shady, where has it all gone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:01 pm

That rw gerbil looking creep Horatio refused to post on Andy's thread about the general election, she can't of missed it with specs too big for her face! lol!
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:14 pm

OK guys, enough already, I'm not having this brought down to the level of slagging off posters on other sites, that isn't what we are about. Thanks.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:18 pm

Posts from here have been lifted from here and posted there and that gerbil lied about me trying to join her dead site on there! Laughing
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:37 pm

Sassy wrote:OK guys, enough already, I'm not having this brought down to the level of slagging off posters on other sites, that isn't what we are about.   Thanks.
Keep your nose out, they've posted my posts on their site, I've posted one back.

I'm getting sick and tired of your continuous interventions, wind your neck in, it's not wanted nor is it warranted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:51 pm

scrat wrote:
Sassy wrote:OK guys, enough already, I'm not having this brought down to the level of slagging off posters on other sites, that isn't what we are about.   Thanks.
Keep your nose out, they've posted my posts on their site, I've posted one back.

I'm getting sick and tired of your continuous interventions, wind your neck in, it's not wanted nor is it warranted.

No Scrat, you wind you neck in, this is our site and we don't want it turned into a bitchfest, and that is our perogative.  Now, calm down and stop stamping your feet.   What is allowed on other sites is their business and what is allowed here is mine.   You have had leeway and had a moan, that's enough.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Philagain1 wrote:Posts from here have been lifted from here and posted there and that gerbil lied about me trying to join her dead site on there! Laughing

I don't care Phil, I want us to be better than that thanks.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Sassy wrote:
scrat wrote:

No Scrat, you wind you neck in, this is our site and we don't want it turned into a bitchfest, and that is our perogative.  Now, calm down and stop stamping your feet.   What is allowed on other sites is their business and what is allowed here is mine.   You have had leeway and had a moan, that's enough.
You're the one stamping your feet, this thread was coming along swimmingly until you started wailing,,,,

Well guess what,,,,,,, I don't!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:58 pm

Scrat, our site the way we want it. Now, let's be grown ups and talk ideas.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:05 pm

Sassy wrote:Scrat, our site the way we want it.   Now, let's be grown ups and talk ideas.
Grown up, ffs! what the fuck does that even mean? If you want to act as the thought police, go thought police on someone else's thread, let them deal with your pathetic wanton power play, I will speak as I see fit, as it comes into my mind and as I react to what others are saying, please stop interfering with my posts and interrupting my chain of thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:10 pm

You really get yourself worked up about nothing. This is not going to turn into a sleaze bag site, it's here to challenge Conservative thinking and to discuss ideas. If you want Bitchfest, join Bitchfest. We have every intention of being better than that.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Sassy wrote:You really get yourself worked up about nothing.   This is not going to turn into a sleaze bag site, it's here to challenge Conservative thinking and to discuss ideas.   If you want Bitchfest, join Bitchfest.   We have every intention of being better than  that.
Good luck with that! I will expose far right extremism as I see fit, I will challenge those who challenge me and I do not require some nonentity acting as an interfering busy body to guide me through the process!

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Sassy wrote:You really get yourself worked up about nothing.   This is not going to turn into a sleaze bag site, it's here to challenge Conservative thinking and to discuss ideas.   If you want Bitchfest, join Bitchfest.   We have every intention of being better than  that.

That site has been offline for over a year or more now, it did have a very decent lw mod called Purr though who Horatio didn't like very much, her site was mostly slagging him off but has died a death since BF went off line though Razz
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Talk about Turkeys voting for Christmas, here we have staunch homosexual, Special Eds twin, NF mod and monkey boys homosexual minion, actually advocating voting for a party whose leader calls homosexuality a sin.

"Labour will be annihilated let's be honest. Regardless of what kind of leader you think Corbyn is (I like some of his ideas, but he comes across as a wet lettuice at times...), the media (Left and Right) have gone out of their way to bury him.

He will lose. The Tories will win a landslide.

My hope now is that at least the Liberals claw back a few of the seats the lost 2 years ago.

One would have thought that tolerating the blatant homophobia of monkey boys site would be enough tolerance of intolerance, but no, no, no, this homosexual actually wants a homophobic party with an anti homosexual leader to win power.

You couldn't make it up!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top