Night folks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night folks

Post by Sassy on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Be good, je suis knackered. Time to hit the hay.

avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Night folks

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Philagain1 wrote:....In some muslim countries gay people are thrown off cliffs!

I spit on all religions and think that they need to be clamped down upon here!
Homophobia is hardly an issue in the west, the majority accept it for what it is, nature being nature, perhaps being homosexual can have some advantages in a modern age Turings homosexuality gave him an edge, who's to say the next generational genius won't be a homosexual, and why not, perhaps his gene was required to fill one vital function.

Islam is a barbaric religion, I'd ban its use in public, same as I'd ban any other God botherering malcontents, there's far more issues to attend too that arguing over some stupid medieval superstition!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Night folks

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:07 am

Philagain1 wrote:

Homophobia is still an issue in the West, with the rise in hate crimes post brexit and that includes all minorities, it's a cause for concern.

Religion has a part of this, married with the march of nationalism and this traditional values etc!

The christian unionists in the north of Ireland still fight against us!

Religion was put down in this country! Relaxing of the Sunday trading laws to be one example!

We can't pussy foot around this cancer called religion!

It has to be kept in check for what it is!
The Christian "Protestant" unionists from the north, the north of "Catholic" southern Ireland, what a fuck up from the start, and we're all to blame Celts, Vikings, Normans, Welsh, English, Scots, French, Hanoverians, Dutch, etc etc, even the pope fucked Ireland, still they've sorted most of that shit out now, and let's be honest, there are so few of them these days.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Shady2 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Philagain1 wrote:....In some muslim countries gay people are thrown off cliffs!

I spit on all religions and think that they need to be clamped down upon here!

100% agree with you.
avatar
Shady2
Established Member

Posts : 343
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Shady2 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:44 pm

scrat wrote:
Homophobia is hardly an issue in the west, the majority accept it for what it is, nature being nature, perhaps being homosexual can have some advantages in a modern age Turings homosexuality gave him an edge, who's to say the next generational genius won't be a homosexual, and why not, perhaps his gene was required to fill one vital function.

Islam is a barbaric religion, I'd ban its use in public, same as I'd ban any other God botherering malcontents, there's far more issues to attend too that arguing over some stupid medieval superstition!

My word Scrat you really have changed a lot since the old days as I remember you supporting islam with much vigor.What happened?

And did you really vote to Leave the EU last year? Surely that's a wind up?
avatar
Shady2
Established Member

Posts : 343
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Shady2 wrote:

My word Scrat you really have changed a lot since the old days as I remember you supporting islam with much vigor.What happened?

And did you really vote to Leave the EU last year? Surely that's a wind up?
I support British Muslims, the same way I support Christians and Jews, and any other deluded faith based religion, I'm a firm believer in multiculturalism (I know thats as scary to you as the cross is to Dracula) and racial hatred has no place in a modern society, I just don't think they need to pester me with their devine nonsense, I've always been anti EU, and I'm proud to have voted out, you must desist from stereotyping everyone as hard left just because they don't goosestep to a Horst Wessel lied!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Sassy on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Got the dinner to do folks.

PS, this is the CHAT section about mundane stuff. Just a reminder like!
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:19 pm

Sassy wrote:Got the dinner to do folks.

PS, this is the CHAT section about mundane stuff.   Just a reminder like!
Can we have a section that activates the flight attendant for when we lose our way and post in the incorrect section, or a map denoting hazardous obsolescent instructions should we ever encounter them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Sassy on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Oh sure Scrat, I'll put lights out for the runway if you like. Not too much is it to ask people to post in the right section, so if they want something a bit lighthearted they come here? Have a spliff man and chill a bit Wink
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Night folks

Post by Shady2 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:36 pm

scrat wrote:
I support British Muslims, the same way I support Christians and Jews, and any other deluded faith based religion, I'm a firm believer in multiculturalism (I know thats as scary to you as the cross is to Dracula) and racial hatred has no place in a modern society, I just don't think they need to pester me with their devine nonsense, I've always been anti EU, and I'm proud to have voted out, you must desist from stereotyping everyone as hard left just because they don't goosestep to a Horst Wessel lied!

Good afternoon Scrat.

You've obviously forgotten things that I've said about myself in the past.First of all,I am the result of a dual nationality relationship.Secondly,multiculturalism was not invented in the 20th century by the left wing as they would like us all to believe.

When one takes into account the hundreds of different races that have entered our shores over the last several thousand years & who have procreated with Britons,it's simply obvious that the UK has been multicultural for a long long time.

And that's a good and natural thing.

Regarding your decision to vote Leave,you must have thanked Nigel Farage for making the referendum possible in the first place.
avatar
Shady2
Established Member

Posts : 343
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:55 pm

Shady2 wrote:

Good afternoon Scrat.

You've obviously forgotten things that I've said about myself in the past.First of all,I am the result of a dual nationality relationship.Secondly,multiculturalism was not invented in the 20th century by the left wing as they would like us all to believe.

When one takes into account the hundreds of different races that have entered our shores over the last several thousand years & who have procreated with Britons,it's simply obvious that the UK has been multicultural for a long long time.

And that's a good and natural thing.

Regarding your decision to vote Leave,you must have thanked Nigel Farage for making the referendum possible in the first place.
Ahoy commander, I'm glad to see your heart has melted somewhat, and it also heartens me to see you defend multiculturalism so vigorously, travel, experience and life can often do that to a man.

Being anti EU has fuck all to do with the disgusting parasite farage, he's just an embarrassment to this nation and as to whether we came out now or further down the road in the future was an inevitability, there's no way this great nation would ever play third fiddle to a Franco German corporate plan.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Sassy on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:03 pm

I never have worked out why someone who believes in multiculturalism doesn't see that the EU is just that, a bigger form of multiculturalism, there for the good of every one of the nations involved. And boy, are we beginning to pay the price already for that daft decision.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Sassy wrote:I never have worked out why someone who believes in multiculturalism doesn't see that the EU is just that, a bigger form of multiculturalism, there for the good of every one of the nations involved.   And boy, are we beginning to pay the price already for that daft decision.
Greece paid the price, I saw it with my own eyes, German bankers had fucked the place, This was Clintons and the EU plan, the way forward! comply with TTIP, accept poverty and accept austerity as a way of life, and trust the French and Germans to administer it, no thanks, I'd rather be caste adrift!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Shady2 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:39 pm

scrat wrote:
Ahoy commander, I'm glad to see your heart has melted somewhat, and it also heartens me to see you defend multiculturalism so vigorously, travel, experience and life can often do that to a man.

Being anti EU has fuck all to do with the disgusting parasite farage, he's just an embarrassment to this nation and as to whether we came out now or further down the road in the future was an inevitability, there's no way this great nation would ever play third fiddle to a Franco German corporate plan.

Farage is the greatest British politician the UK has ever had and he brought about the EU referendum.
avatar
Shady2
Established Member

Posts : 343
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Shady2 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Sassy wrote:I never have worked out why someone who believes in multiculturalism doesn't see that the EU is just that, a bigger form of multiculturalism, there for the good of every one of the nations involved.   And boy, are we beginning to pay the price already for that daft decision.

But the problem with the EU is that it's run by idiots like Claude Juncker,who doesn't fill me with leadership confidence.Neither do Merkel or any of the other EU leaders.

Now if the EU had been run properly and fairly and not like the former USSR then there would have been no referendum.

But they cocked it up and the referendum is a natural consequence.
avatar
Shady2
Established Member

Posts : 343
Join date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Shady2 wrote:

Farage is the greatest British politician the UK has ever had and he brought about the EU referendum.
Farage is a rancid stool, a slimy city slicker and as bent as a nine bob note!

I think he lives in France with his German ex wife, or whatever, apparently he used Horst Wessel lieds to woo her!

And they say that the Hitler youth could never be described as romantic!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Sassy on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Believe it or not, this is meant to be the good night thread lol

So night Victor, have to be up in the morning to give Dad a hand, nice to have a chat.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Sassy on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:17 am

Oh my good grief folks, just seen the time. Gotta head for bed or I'll be useless tomorrow.




avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Night folks

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum