Chechnya has opened concentration camps for gay men

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Chechnya has opened concentration camps for gay men

Post by Sassy on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:00 pm

That is beyond awful. The world is going backwards and I truly fear for the future.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Sassy wrote:That is beyond awful.   The world is going backwards and I truly fear for the future.
by Philagain1 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:06 pm
Exactly!
I can remember times where we could travel anywhere in the world, it's madness that you now have to vet any place that you are interested in travelling to.

There's just something sick/twisted and perverse going on in the world; how we have managed to push forward with so many equality issues in the past 20 years and now in the 21st century to have it all become repressed and a hunted criminal act to be LGBT.  Evil or Very Mad  
And what if you're not LGBT, but just get accused of being LGBT - those stereotypical homophobic ass swipes: see gay - hear gays - think gays are popping up everywhere! 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:34 pm

Lots of truth in what you've posted dear Philagain; sadly the rational behind a formalized religion {of any flavor/name/doctrine} is for control of those mindless masses and their    and as you stated ...this is not what the foundation of Christ and Christianity was 'SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT'! 
I just don't know how to stop such heinous things from going on in those countries ...the UN - NATO - humanity organizations be able to stop this from taking place?
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:53 pm

As well as being wrong,it's most interesting to listen to those who oppose or pretend to oppose homosexuality because it's not as if homosexuality is a recent arrival of some sort.

That sexual preference has been here since the year dot,everyone knows it,but tries to deny it.Why?

The denial of homosexuality is literally like flogging a dead horse.You will flog it and flog it but the fact won't change that's it is dead.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Philagain1 wrote:

It's not a preference, else you would be able to jump into bed with a man if you got chatting in a pub and he shared your views on life etc.... Laughing

Good afternoon Phil.

Point taken......But I still prefer having sex with women as opposed to men. pirat
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Philagain1 wrote: Mark Y • 2 hours ago

An 'urgent investigation' from the western world is not enough. Chechnya, like all muslim majority countries that have the death penalty for gay men, needs sanctions, trade boycotts, and if that doesn't work to stop this death to gays homophobia, they need bombs dripping on the leader's palace. Instead we will see nothing.

Would be nice to see all the celebrities that marched against Trump now marching against Chechnya. Instead we will silence.

Share ›

+1

Good point Phil but they're not going to march against muslim beliefs because they say they believe in religious freedom etc.But they'll march against Trump simply because he's white.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Oh don't be pathetic.   Who fights for gay rights?   Mostly LW.   Who fights for them AGAINST ANYONE, wherever they might be.   Do stop with the lying propaganda, it's laughable.

Who is trying to hold the Saudi's to account for their crimes, the Left, the Right just keep selling the bastards more arms.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Shady2 wrote:

Good afternoon Phil.
Point taken......But I still prefer having sex with women as opposed to men. pirat
Well, lucky for those of us that 'fit into societies norm' that we've been INCLUDED and not EXCLUDED from the elitist POV regarding what's proper and what's not!  Suspect  
I fear this wave of renewed Bible Thumping/Right Winged Bat Crap Crazy will soon be asking for all of our personal/private bedroom habits and then where will you & I fall short confused  
What's got me puzzled is this 'NEWNESS' of this place; is it an active prison system that has been incorporated into a detainment place for LGBT {non-conformists} or was it built specifically 'NEW' just for such purpose? 
Seems the government was able to keep this under wraps quite well, but as the underworld between brutality of law enforcement and those undesirables within any given social order ...the number of humans that just disappear without a trace is very scary and who knows what those numbers really are?
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh don't be pathetic.   Who fights for gay rights?   Mostly LW.   Who fights for them AGAINST ANYONE, wherever they might be.   Do stop with the lying propaganda, it's laughable.

Who is trying to hold the Saudi's to account for their crimes, the Left, the Right just keep selling the bastards more arms.

There are pills you can take for Momentum fever you know.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Well, lucky for those of us that 'fit into societies norm' that we've been INCLUDED and not EXCLUDED from the elitist POV regarding what's proper and what's not!  Suspect  
I fear this wave of renewed Bible Thumping/Right Winged Bat Crap Crazy will soon be asking for all of our personal/private bedroom habits and then where will you & I fall short confused  
What's got me puzzled is this 'NEWNESS' of this place; is it an active prison system that has been incorporated into a detainment place for LGBT {non-conformists} or was it built specifically 'NEW' just for such purpose? 
Seems the government was able to keep this under wraps quite well, but as the underworld between brutality of law enforcement and those undesirables within any given social order ...the number of humans that just disappear without a trace is very scary and who knows what those numbers really are?

Good afternoon Aspca4ever.

These kinds of concentration camps are what the Labour/Momentum party have lined up for those UK occupants who didn't vote for them if they win the next General Election.

It's a terrifying thought but extremists tend to adopt extreme methods to enforce their beliefs.And many of us in the UK are terrified of this far left wing/extreme islam alliance.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Take no notice of Shady, he's a bit touched, and not by anything nice I'm afraid. He thinks coming on here, trying to be clever while telling porkies that he thinks fits in with our view of him, will somehow make us scared of him. Actually, it just makes me giggle, I can hear his cogs turning, trying to think up more outlandish lies and hoping to wind someone in. Do grow up Shady and have an actual discussion. You know you can do it if you try hard enough.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:48 pm

London Young Labour‏ @LDNYoungLabour 3h3 hours ago

We stand in solidarity with our LGBT+ brothers and sisters in Chechnya #ShutTheCamps #NoHumanIsIllegal

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Sassy wrote:Take no notice of Shady, he's a bit touched, and not by anything nice I'm afraid.   He thinks coming on here, trying to be clever while telling porkies that he thinks fits in with our view of him, will somehow make us scared of him.   Actually, it just makes me giggle, I can hear his cogs turning, trying to think up more outlandish lies and hoping to wind someone in.   Do grow up Shady and have an actual discussion.   You know you can do it if you try hard enough.

Ahh.With a reply like that,I've obviously hit the nail on the head.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Philagain1 wrote:The police should have been doing more to stop people from being hit by the traffic ffs!

If ONLY; if only the rational thinking humans could 'OUT THINK' those evil doers that are hell bent on getting to us and doing us ill will.  But that just never seems possible; evil manages to stay one step ahead of the good thinking humans.  Wish it wasn't so, but it's been that way since history has been written for us to read.  No
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top