WICCA - CALENDAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WICCA - CALENDAR

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:15 pm

A local friend sent this to my attention via his FB page, is this something true or something that the American's have started? 
Do you have a 'WICCA' calendar as well? 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: WICCA - CALENDAR

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Its hocus pocus, every amateur astrologer I've been unfortunate to meet has told me I'm a Leo with Mars rising, and I'm a Pisces with Neptune rising, they couldn't be any further off the Mark!

Then they bleat on about some folk taking the contrary position, oh well that's handy to know! even when they're wrong they convince themselves that they're right, charlatans the lot of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Wicca is part of the Pagan tradition and the thing about Paganism is that you don't have to believe everything else others believe lol Plus, predictions aren't really there thing.

Scrat, Paganism is more about revering the Earth, nature and the natural cycle and trying not to hurt it, using it's strength like plants etc.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:32 pm

scrat wrote:Its hocus pocus, every amateur astrologer I've been unfortunate to meet has told me I'm a Leo with Mars rising, and I'm a Pisces with Neptune rising, they couldn't be any further off the Mark!

Then they bleat on about some folk taking the contrary position, oh well that's handy to know! even when they're wrong they convince themselves that they're right, charlatans the lot of them!
  OH - dear me; Scrat - Scrat - Scrat  No  ...you do remind me of my dear departed favorite brother {he was highly sarcastic and very sceptic as well} ...my dear pops used to tell him 'Roy, you'd fall under the Chinese sign of 'Horse Ass with Monkey Butt on the morning sun shine!'!  affraid 
Now, we heard that expression so often growing up, we weren't for sure if it was a REAL SAY'N or just more happy crap my pops made up. 
But we got the jest of it anyway ...you dear sir are a 'Horses Ass with Monkey Butt on the morning sun shine!' cheers lol!  
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Sassy wrote:Wicca is part of the Pagan tradition and the thing about Paganism is that you don't have to believe everything else others believe lol   Plus, predictions aren't really there thing.

Scrat, Paganism is more about revering the Earth, nature and the natural cycle and trying not to hurt it, using it's strength like plants etc.
TY - I've gotta find one of those in a poster form and hang it up in my bedroom ...I like that very much! 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:38 pm

It's nice isn't it. I'm going to look and see if there is one to buy online.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:25 pm

"Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff. As dreams are made on; and our little life. Is rounded with a sleep"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:21 pm

I'm snagging a copy of your starry - starry night image for my wallpaper on my monitor; if that's ok, Scat?  That's a phenomenal photo!
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:29 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:I'm snagging a copy of your starry - starry night image for my wallpaper on my monitor; if that's ok, Scat?  That's a phenomenal photo!
you go ahead girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:59 pm

I like this, in Buddha it's a 'SILVER THREAD' that has our connections! 
And as this is like a metaphor and numerous people on FB, were taking pot shots at the wording:
a) if it's invisible how would they know it's 'RED'
b) invisible items have ZERO COLOR definition
c) isn't this just more voodoo - mumbo-jumbo
But 'I' liked it ...and find not only comfort in this image and meaning but have found that there are times we find a deep connection to other humans we've never been in the same room with - not DNA related too and that's an AWESOME sensation. I love you
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Sisters from anothe mother kind of connection? Wink
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Aspca4ever
Established Member