I hate window cleners cause they run my cat over.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I hate window cleners cause they run my cat over.

Post by Shady2 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:17 pm

And when they found out were it lived one of them put wombat in a bucket and put it by my front door but we dont even use that door cause it got smashed and got nailed up.So i didnt find wombat thats his name for days and he stank when I found him and his guts were all over the shop.Anybody else had therepets killed by a window clener.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: I hate window cleners cause they run my cat over.

Post by Philagain1 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:01 pm

......Strange person.
Philagain1
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:40 pm

Vide Cor Meum wrote:And when they found out were it lived one of them put wombat in a bucket and put it by my front door but we dont even use that door cause it got smashed and got nailed up.So i didnt find wombat thats his name for days and he stank when I found him and his guts were all over the shop.Anybody else had therepets killed by a window clener.
I grew up in a rural area, small farm life; watched many a human drive fast down the road and swerve over to the shoulder {on purpose} to run over my cats - dog - chickens - even one of my young goats that was just coming up out of the ditch to return home! 
Broke my heart each and every time; people can be such vicious son-of-a-bitch and beyond cruel ...but for everyone of the EVIL DOERS, I try to think and find at least 5 of us good hearted humans that go above and beyond to give back.

So sorry for your loss - it just never makes it right - all pets matter!
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Driving home from taking Dad to dinner tonight, there was a mummy duck and four little babies crossing the road. We were so glad it was still light, they were very dark coloured and we might have hit them in the dark, but they made it across while we waited, all safe and sound. Never understood anyone hurting any creature.

dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you
Ye are many-they are few.”

Percy Bysshe Shelley  The Masque of Anarchy

"The Labour Party is a moral crusade - or it is nothing " - Harold Wilson
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Sassy wrote:Driving home from taking Dad to dinner tonight, there was a mummy duck and four little babies crossing the road.   We were so glad it was still light, they were very dark coloured and we might have hit them in the dark, but they made it across while we waited, all safe and sound.   Never understood anyone hurting any creature.

That is good cause killing animals aint good its bad but I like cats a bit soemtimes not when they scatch me bitchs.
Have you got any pets like fish an cats or rats an thinsg.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Oh, well ...growing up rural America; box turtles and lots of snakes > small ring necked snakes/gardener snakes/black snakes {or king snakes} all non poisonous {ks has over 500 variety of constructor type species but they are small in circumference but can reach 5' long.} - lizards {3 or 4 different variety}, we even were allowed to order 'Horned Toads' from the back of our comic books and keep them on the back porch in old tin laundry tubs filled with sand.  With Six kids in our family; between doing our chores feeding the goats/pigs/chickens and helping with the milking of the Guernsey cows taking care of all of our menagerie was another full hour of labor.  We raised wild baby birds of all types & species that would get blown out of their nest before their feather were even fluffed on them, so it became a 'can we identify this bald baby before it feathers out'!  We at one time had: 2 robins/a red bird/3 blue jays/a couple of state birds the meadowlarks living in our home being hand fed.
We were allowed to pick a baby: goat as our own 4-H project/baby pig/pet chickens galore so there were many pets over the years.  The snakes were to be confined to the wash house but often the little ring neck snakes might be forgotten in our shirt pockets and make an appearance during a meal time ...that would upset mother greatly.  LOL  But catching bugs - hunting worms - finding baby mice for those larger black snakes was an adventure too.  We didn't spend much time indoors.
And then the usual odd stray dogs & cats growing up and lots of unique fish for the aquarium too.
What about you, Vide? 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:Oh, well ...growing up rural America; box turtles and lots of snakes > small ring necked snakes/gardener snakes/black snakes {or king snakes} all non poisonous {ks has over 500 variety of constructor type species but they are small in circumference but can reach 5' long.} - lizards {3 or 4 different variety}, we even were allowed to order 'Horned Toads' from the back of our comic books and keep them on the back porch in old tin laundry tubs filled with sand.  With Six kids in our family; between doing our chores feeding the goats/pigs/chickens and helping with the milking of the Guernsey cows taking care of all of our menagerie was another full hour of labor.  We raised wild baby birds of all types & species that would get blown out of their nest before their feather were even fluffed on them, so it became a 'can we identify this bald baby before it feathers out'!  We at one time had: 2 robins/a red bird/3 blue jays/a couple of state birds the meadowlarks living in our home being hand fed.
We were allowed to pick a baby: goat as our own 4-H project/baby pig/pet chickens galore so there were many pets over the years.  The snakes were to be confined to the wash house but often the little ring neck snakes might be forgotten in our shirt pockets and make an appearance during a meal time ...that would upset mother greatly.  LOL  But catching bugs - hunting worms - finding baby mice for those larger black snakes was an adventure too.  We didn't spend much time indoors.
And then the usual odd stray dogs & cats growing up and lots of unique fish for the aquarium too.
What about you, Vide? 

You are nice but you say a lot of words an I cant keepup with them but do you like gold fish
I want a gold fish cause they dont eat proper food and I would after one.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:35 pm

Vide Cor Meum wrote:

You are nice but you say a lot of words an I cant keepup with them but do you like gold fish
I want a gold fish cause they dont eat proper food and I would after one.
Well they eat proper food for a gold fish
Deadpool
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top