Gender neutral toilets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gender neutral toilets

Post by Shady2 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Theres a lot of stuff about those toilets and lot of people have gone mad bout them I cant see the problem.Live and let live and people should have there rights lissened to.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Gender neutral toilets

Post by Sassy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Think people would find that most toilets have always been gender neutral in many countries. Remember my first time going to France many years ago and my friends horror that the loos were for everyone and weren't divided into men and women. Didn't know what she was making the fuss about.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Sassy wrote:Think people would find that most toilets have always been gender neutral in many countries.   Remember my first time going to France many years ago and my friends horror that the loos were for everyone and weren't divided into men and women.   Didn't know what she was making the fuss about.

Who was making a fuss I dont understand you are you taking the piss out of me.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Vide Cor Meum wrote:
Sassy wrote:Think people would find that most toilets have always been gender neutral in many countries.   Remember my first time going to France many years ago and my friends horror that the loos were for everyone and weren't divided into men and women.   Didn't know what she was making the fuss about.

Who was making a fuss I dont understand you are you taking the piss out of me.

My friend was making the fuss, which was obvious from my writing, so I'm not taking the piss out of you, but I beginning to think there is piss taking going on. Perhaps you would like to clarify that?
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Sassy wrote:

My friend was making the fuss, which was obvious from my writing, so I'm not taking the piss out of you, but I beginning to think there is piss taking going on.   Perhaps you would like to clarify that?

Sorry I got that wrong my fault but people always take the piss out me cause of my believes and I really support gender neutral people.What have they done wrong nothing.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:14 pm

So do I, I have a very good friend who is transgender and I had to go to court as a witness for her when a thug attacked her for being transgender, so I know what they go through.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Sassy wrote:So do I, I have a very good friend who is transgender and I had to go to court as a witness for her when a thug attacked her for being transgender, so I know what they go through.

sorry bout your friend and you sound kind when you say you no what they go through.Ive been hit before but I didnt saying nothing to the police cause I dont trust anyone.Why cant we all live in peace and resepct gender neutrals.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:22 pm

People are simply scared of anything 'different'. They like everything neat and tidy and boxed up and like them. Sad really.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Sassy wrote:People are simply scared of anything 'different'.   They like everything neat and tidy and boxed up and like them.   Sad really.

I get upset alot and loose my tempar a lot cause people think Im different but i want to be left alone and respected and eveyone diserves respect.Why do that lot call me different cause I dont hurt them and I try to help people when I can.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Shady2 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Philagain1 wrote: Just Sayin' • 3 hours ago

I hope people know this whole toilet issue has nothing to do with LGB people. LGB are quite happy using the male or female toilet. This is a T issue, nothing to do with LGB.

Share ›

Laughing True!

In gay bars and clubs you always went to the nearest free one and that goes back years!

You are a bit right and a bit wrong cause some gays have been bad too me cause i identify as gender nuetral an they cant under stand that i dont no why but its easy to.
Most people understand how we feel but they aint worth the hassle soemtimes.but i get on with my life but going for a piss can be dificult.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Once i was going for a shit in public toilets when some rubgy blokes drunk as well smashed the place up whileI was taking a dump an I shit myself cause the police came in an I thought thed think it was me who smashed the place up but all i did was have a shit.there was no paper either so i couldnt wipe my arse and the police told me to fuck off after they beet the rugby blokes up with them batons things they got an there was loads of blood an one bloke wasnt moving on the floor.
I shit myself.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Growing up in rural America ...all we had for the 'BASIC' facilities was >
and all that 'HOOPLA' about gender anything wasn't even worried about/a thought in our little heads ...just OMG, please let there be:
a.) no snakes
b.) no huge spider webs
c.) paper - please let there be paper
d.) let it be EMPTY, noooooow
And if you were lucky, and the farm family you were visiting ...there might be a 2 seater or more so you'd be sharing the wealth of the experience with a few other young people all needing to use the out door facility at the same dang time!  And one Out House smelled just as god awful as the next one - STINKY - POOOOOO

So when the number of 'Quick Trip' & '7-11's were popping up around rural America and their restrooms were built to the restricted size of 'One Size Fits All ' >

we adapted.  And while some people ASSUME that they were just single stalled bathrooms --- well that wasn't necessarily true.  You'd enter and find that there were 2 stalls behind that single entry door, and that was very handy for families with little one or people needing to help their elderly parents! I love you
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:42 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:Growing up in rural America ...all we had for the 'BASIC' facilities was >
and all that 'HOOPLA' about gender anything wasn't even worried about/a thought in our little heads ...just OMG, please let there be:
a.) no snakes
b.) no huge spider webs
c.) paper - please let there be paper
d.) let it be EMPTY, noooooow
And if you were lucky, and the farm family you were visiting ...there might be a 2 seater or more so you'd be sharing the wealth of the experience with a few other young people all needing to use the out door facility at the same dang time!  And one Out House smelled just as god awful as the next one - STINKY - POOOOOO

So when the number of 'Quick Trip' & '7-11's were popping up around rural America and their restrooms were built to the restricted size of 'One Size Fits All ' >

we adapted.  And while some people ASSUME that they were just single stalled bathrooms --- well that wasn't necessarily true.  You'd enter and find that there were 2 stalls behind that single entry door, and that was very handy for families with little one or people needing to help their elderly parents! I love you

Im glad you spoke to me and going for a dump was hard for you.lol
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum