Trump Sent Order for Missile Strikes in Syria; 59 Tomahawk's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trump Sent Order for Missile Strikes in Syria; 59 Tomahawk's

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:34 am

Dozens of U.S. Missiles Hit Air Base in Syria
By MICHAEL R. GORDON, HELENE COOPER and MICHAEL D. SHEAR APRIL 6, 2017
WASHINGTON — President Trump said Thursday night that the United States had carried out a missile strike in Syria on Thursday night in response to the Syrian government’s chemical weapons attack this week that killed more than 80 civilians.
A senior military official said that 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles had hit Al Shayrat airfield in Syria. The missiles were aimed at Syrian fighter jets and other infrastructure but did not target anything that may have had chemical weapons.
He said that no Russian planes were at the airfield and that the cruise missiles did not target any Russian facilities.
The Pentagon informed Russian military officials, through its established deconfliction channel, of the strike before the launching of the missiles, the official said, with American officials knowing when they did that that Russian authorities may well have alerted the Assad regime. “With a lot of Tomahawks flying, we didn’t want to hit any Russian planes,” he said. 
For the entire article click on this link >
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/us-said-to-weigh-military-responses-to-syrian-chemical-attack.html
Well, for those war mongers that have been chanting and pushing for some military action and the Chumps longing to play 'WAR GAMES' ...the game is on!   
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump Sent Order for Missile Strikes in Syria; 59 Tomahawk's

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:36 pm

FB has lit up like a pinball machine; loads of comments about SIL Jared Kushner arriving in the area {flack jacket attire} and his astute foreign policy knowledge being so useful to the region and issues ...surely he's going to be a productive aide to all of this issue? RIGHT???
And what finally moved the stone cold heart of the Cheeto Jesus???  Well, it for sure wasn't all of those image of little bodies drowning and washing up on foreign beaches - or starving kids still in Aleppo pleading for 'HELP US'?
Because if all those images of horrible mass destruction - wounded & dead children from Aleppo didn't hit a humanitarian nerve for the 'King of Tweet' before his 'TRAVEL BAN' became his primary issue ...then how the hell did he finally wake up to the horrors of what Assad & Putin did to those from a toxic chemical attack!

Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:40 pm

I went to bed feeling ok, had a nightmare that the world was going into crisis and the people in charge were all nutters (not making it up, it's what happened), woke up sweating and shaking. Looked at the news and realised my dream had become fact. Damn all our leaders to hell!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Sassy wrote:I went to bed feeling ok, had a nightmare that the world was going into crisis and the people in charge were all nutters (not making it up, it's what happened), woke up sweating and shaking.   Looked at the news and realised  my dream had become fact.  Damn all our leaders to hell!

INDEED, my acid reflux is kicking into high gear, and a bland diet seems to be my main diet plan for this saga! Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Taking Dad out for dinner, but honestly, would rather drive back to Colchester and give my daughter and grandchildren a great bit hug!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Thaattack is tupid and I hate donald duck trump hes a war monger as well.But what can we do against people that gas children i there sleep its so bad.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:32 pm

Vide Cor Meum wrote:Thaattack is tupid and I hate donald duck trump hes a war monger as well.But what can we do against people that gas children i there sleep its so bad.
Well, as we've done in the past with heinous dictators that have done equally heinous things to their own people ...you work with the up rising and aide the over throw of those heinous bastards.  Twisted Evil  
At least our secret operatives have been the #1 driving force behind such events in the past; CIA - Special Forces - hired mercenaries from many nations ...it's the 'Been there - Done that' plan we have used before, and it just hasn't been a 'Made In America' only war book plan - either!  
But our resident F*ck Wit is a puppet for Putin, so his telling Putin first was just a real tell-tale proof of his loyalty to me - that allowed Putin to inform Assad and they relocated their most important equipment & staff out of harms way! 
So this was nothing more than 'CHUMPS' smoke & mirror display of kicking sand around and acting all Bully Boy Tough Guy with little to zero impact; or he'd have told them to take out those air strips and level those military installations to bare earth! Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Revealed: UK Government let British company export nerve gas chemicals to Syria
UK accused of ‘breath-taking laxity’ over export license for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride
[url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 93642.html]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 93642.html[/url]
And interesting tidbit from 2013 ...where all of the chemical compounds Syria has been using originally came from??? 
Now this seems really very 'ODD' to me, especially since the first heinous chemical drop that was subjected upon those Syrian locals was back in the early 2008 ...hmmmm!   Suspect   
Trace that purchase order - whose name - what company - what government agency from within Syria requested that nerve gas?
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:17 pm

Not completely sure, but I think Sarin is quite easy to make and has two parts that only become poisonous when mixed. It's a wicked, wicked world.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Oops, guess what I just found:

Revealed: UK Government let British company export nerve gas chemicals to Syria

UK accused of ‘breath-taking laxity’ over export licence for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/revealed-uk-government-let-british-company-export-nerve-gas-chemicals-to-syria-8793642.html
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Again Jeremy Corbyn is the only political leader offering a factual assessment of the reality, investigate the crime, and get the combatants around the table to discuss a peaceful solution.

Stop arms manufacturers from manufacturing a war!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Statement from JC, the only one using his brain.

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:15 pm

They didn't take out the runways when they could have done so this warning was the right way to go imo.
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:34 pm

Vladimir Putin has diverted a warship from a routine voyage to protect Syria against further US airstrikes - which has heightened fears of conflict between Russia and the West.

The Russian leader has sent the navy's Admiral Grigorovich frigate to the Mediterranean to position itself between US ships that bombed a military airfield near Homs on Friday.

A Moscow source said the warship, armed with cruise missiles, was due to arrive in the Mediterranean later on Friday after it was moved from an exercise in the Black Sea.

They told Russian news agency TASS : "The Russian ship armed with cruise missiles Kalibr will visit the logistics base in Tartus, Syria."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putin-sends-russian-frigate-10180401

affraid
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Philagain1 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:35 pm

It would have been any different if Clinton had won the election though as she said she would have done the same.
Philagain1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:32 pm

Philagain1 wrote:It would have been any different if Clinton had won the election though as she said she would have done the same.
Roll'n up my sleeves; heebie-jeebies chilly-beene my crystal balls says =   since HRC was clearly stating throughout her campaign "I didn't agree with POTUS Obama's backing off that 'Red Line In The Sand' declariation - we should have gone in there  in 2009 - I would bomb those air strips and destroy every one of them so no Russian or Assad air plane could be used to drop chemical bombs upon the Syrian's"! It's the very rhetoric that quite a few were using to label HRC the 'WAR MONGER' of that entire election year!  
But my 20/20 hind sight is as fallible as yours dear young man - my arm chair quarter backing has been known to be WRONG and my foreign policy often way the hell off kilter too!  
I'll say this about the 'King of Tweet' seated in the oval office now;
a.) crazy assed/nearly insane maybe the best card he's got up his sleeve
b.) no other foreign domain will know WTF to expect
c.) he's on the same insanity play book as Kim Jong-Wong of N.Korea and that isn't necessarily a bad position; who out maneuvers whom on the field of insane ...just as long as they both just keep kicking sand - bluffing & puffing  
d.) or this is all going to be Chumps great undoing and his BIGLY FOLLY...playing international war games with nuclear war heads and making it up as he goes along IS NOT HOW AMERICA AND OUR POLITICAL PARTIES HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO COME THIS FAR TO AVOID WWIII      
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

IRONY & the Chump Administration or just more distraction from the investigation???

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:41 am

Here's the IRONY for me; besides the ongoing Russia SPY investigations ...the number of attacks {yes, bombs dropped by POTUS #44 were BIGLY} in Syria and yet not one time that I'm aware of did Obama ever feel the need to inform Putin? Hmmm, now why, exactly would that be???

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/heres-how-many-bombs-obama-dropped-in-2016

But the 'Chump' clears the way for 59 tomahawks {that he's well invested in their manufacturing} and the mouth breathers lose their Freaking Minds!!!  And the damage left behind is minimal - barely slowed Assad down and the airstrip is still viable! 

Yipper, a stellar day in the War Games or a Chump distraction?
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Has Donald trump the duck dome something wrong what has he said i dont under stand why he is thr prime minister i thought that was Cameron or something.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Vide Cor Meum wrote:Has Donald trump the duck dome something wrong what has he said i dont under stand why he is thr prime minister i thought that was Cameron or something.
America/USA don't have a Prime Minister ...we elect a President and his running mate the VP = vice president
POTUS {president of the United States} #45 is Donald J. Trump and his VP {vice president} is Michael Pence
This might be of assistance but then again it's pretty dry reading ...but if you're interested in politics this would give you the bare roots idea of what my country political working system is based upon.

US government definition

Definition of federal government from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. (in the US) the system of government as defined in the Constitution which is based on the separation of powers among three branches: the executive, the legislative and the judicial.

federal government - Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary

www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/english/federal-government 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
America/USA don't have a Prime Minister ...we elect a President and his running mate the VP = vice president
POTUS {president of the United States} #45 is Donald J. Trump and his VP {vice president} is Michael Pence
This might be of assistance but then again it's pretty dry reading ...but if you're interested in politics this would give you the bare roots idea of what my country political working system is based upon.

I like you and you are nice to me is other posts have I got to read all that stuff
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Former US Ambassador to Syria, pointing out a few facts.

Sassy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top