Say, could this be a old curmudgeon from NF?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Say, could this be a old curmudgeon from NF?

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 pm

http://nypost.com/…/transgender-wwii-veteran-comes-out-as-…/

Transgender WWII veteran comes out as a woman at 90
A transgender World War II veteran proves it’s never too late to live life truthfully.
Patricia Davies, from Leicestershire, England, didn’t decide to transition into a…
nypost.com
Correct me if this thought might be way off base, but ...it's not possible that this is 'NICKO', is it???  Shocked 
I mean his flip flopping opinions from how dainty & polite the female gender was supposed to be acting like - then he flame & torch one of us with his vile/ugly/asinine verbiage and just wipe all those FAKERY SANCTIMONIOUS ides right off the page  Suspect   Well, it always made me wonder if his 'CLOSET' personality wasn't trapped in a Transgender body!  affraid 

Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Say, could this be a old curmudgeon from NF?

Post by Sassy on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:02 am

Aspca4ever wrote:http://nypost.com/…/transgender-wwii-veteran-comes-out-as-…/

Transgender WWII veteran comes out as a woman at 90
A transgender World War II veteran proves it’s never too late to live life truthfully.
Patricia Davies, from Leicestershire, England, didn’t decide to transition into a…
nypost.com
Correct me if this thought might be way off base, but ...it's not possible that this is 'NICKO', is it???  Shocked 
I mean his flip flopping opinions from how dainty & polite the female gender was supposed to be acting like - then he flame & torch one of us with his vile/ugly/asinine verbiage and just wipe all those FAKERY SANCTIMONIOUS ides right off the page  Suspect   Well, it always made me wonder if his 'CLOSET' personality wasn't trapped in a Transgender body!  affraid 

I'm pretty sure it's not lol. Nicko wasn't in WWII, he's in his 70s not 90s.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Re: Say, could this be a old curmudgeon from NF?

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:19 am

Ah, well ...that's about how much that ole gas bag of evil fakery morality meant to me; I couldn't remember what great war he'd been banging on about! 
But that ole dude in the article ...BRAVO for him; came out in all his glory and he did it up in proper fashion.  No shame in his game and he'll go to his grave knowing he finally came out and took a stand!  Proud of that ole guy! 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum