Glorious Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glorious Days

Post by Sassy on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Keeping my fingers crossed, we have had 5 glorious days in a row, I even managed to get my paints and easel out today and started a new painting. If it's lovely tomorrow, might even be able to go further with it. Just hope Mother Nature plays along!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Re: Glorious Days

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:59 pm

We had fantastic weather Saturday, Sunday and Monday but today was a bit overcast most of the day. It's still March so not complianing
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:09 pm

Ours has been since last Thursday. Misty this morning so I thought it was going to end, but the mist burnt of by about 11 and just lovely. According to weather forecast it's going to be about 20 deg here by this Thursday. There has to be a catch somewhere!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:14 pm

Sassy wrote:Ours has been since last Thursday.   Misty this morning so I thought it was going to end, but the mist burnt of by about 11 and just lovely.   According to weather forecast it's going to be about 20 deg here by this Thursday.   There has to be a catch somewhere!

Yeah, we ain't getting this good weather for nothing Laughing It even took the midgies by surprise
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 pm

Oh them Scottish midges! I was advised the best way to deal with them was to eat a bulb of garlic every day for three weeks, keeps them away. Of course, it keeps everyone else away as well - pheeeeewwww!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:04 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh them Scottish midges!  I was advised the best way to deal with them was to eat a bulb of garlic every day for three weeks, keeps them away.   Of course, it keeps everyone else away as well - pheeeeewwww!

Just reminded me of one of my dear mother's many holistic herbs she'd take in large quantities - GARLIC tablets.  OMG - that woman's burps would clear a room!  Sure those tablets said 'odorless' but just burp once and the entire room was filled with the aroma of GARLIC.  Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Sassy wrote:Keeping my fingers crossed, we have had 5 glorious days in a row, I even managed to get my paints and easel out today and started a new painting.   If it's lovely tomorrow, might even be able to go further with it.   Just hope Mother Nature plays along!

Oh, how happy that makes meeeee ...back to a passion & a art that you are great at ...can't wait to see some of your creations; so be sure to share all of your endeavors with us.  {{HUGS}} Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:23 pm

Thanks 4Ever, I'm afraid once I get started time flies.   However, as I haven't done anything for a year I'm having a confidence issue lol.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top