Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Anyone want tp hazard a guess on why I nearly choked om my porridge when I read this on twitter this morning..

avatar
Irn Bru
Senior Member

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:48 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hey Irn,

I was in Inverness last week what an awesome place! Might be tempted to move up there!


Hiya SM. Lovely to see you here our very own persian princess (well sort of). Inverness is lovely and I've been there a few tines. They have a great British Legion club there that does a lot of really good nights - all welcome.

You should move there if you can.

avatar
Irn Bru
Senior Member

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:55 pm



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Not sure why she cared to mention my name.

I left there due to hypocrisy and i think that 4ever left for the same reasons.

It was OK for one of her RW mates to post abusive pm's to me but NOT for me to be able to retaliate via PM!

Just because her RW mate gave her bereavement counselling!

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:02 pm

.....Must have picked up a bit then with the birthday celebrations!

ROFL!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Catman wrote:Not sure why she cared to mention my name.

I left there due to hypocrisy and i think that 4ever left for the same reasons.

It was OK for one of her RW mates to post abusive pm's to me but NOT for me to be able to retaliate via PM!

Just because her RW mate gave her bereavement counselling!

Laughing

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it your choice to leave the site rather than you being shown the door? I actually quite like the people on there so count me out of having a go at them because they have never been abusive to me.

I've lost my password for there and can't find a way to retrieve as the forgotten password function doesn't wotk.
avatar
Irn Bru
Senior Member

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it your choice to leave the site rather than you being shown the door? I actually quite like the people on there so count me out of having a go at them because they have never been abusive to me.

I've lost my password for there and can't find a way to retrieve as the forgotten password function doesn't wotk.

It was my choice to leave.

I got abuse (via pm) for entering into the games section and just playing along.

I had no probs with any of the members there apart from majica and Abs.

Majica and Abs were banned from seeing the chit chat section for obvious reasons and leaking to Syl.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:37 pm

Majica and Abs play the games section themselves and didn't contribute elsewhere!

lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:39 pm

There was a section in there where you posted pics of celebs or famous people when they were younger...

They didn't like a young Eva Braun being posted or a young Hither.

lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 pm

....I think when i posted a pic of a young Donald Trump the shit really hit the fan because Abs is a really big fan!

Mad Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:41 am

Been reading NF which I really like and the bun fight between Didge and Fred on Kate Hopkin's is reallly fascinating especially Didge lecturing people on NF about free speech and defending it and trying to prove how he has outsmarted everyone including Fred who's words he has bent out of shape.

Here's what Didge wrote in the past on that very subject



Changed days from when he wanted to impose anti social banning orders on people using the internet

Oh dear. Very Happy
avatar
Irn Bru
Senior Member

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Hiya SM. Lovely to see you here our very own persian princess (well sort of). Inverness is lovely and I've been there a few tines. They have a great British Legion club there that does a lot of really good nights - all welcome.

You should move there if you can.


Awww thanks lol

I've been looking at some properties there so there's a good chance I'll move up there! My sister is looking at Edinburgh ATM.
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Sassy wrote:Hi Sexy, great to 'see' you x

Hey sass

Thanks xx
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Catman wrote:
Well, ain't that just 'GRAND'; never one to leave off getting her jabs & pokes in when she's able too, HUH??? 
Did any of the 'MODS' admonish the wicked smut monger = Jules/Canary for the use of your real name over there on NF? 
Sweet Jesus, she validates daily why I knew she was just a conniving/liar and enjoy pushing her power and manipulating her 'TEAM' bend to her will & whim!
One sick & twisted and not to be missed in my world 'EVER'~~~ just walk away and leave the smelly garbage back where we left it Catman.  The road ahead is much better off without the stench and the people that surround them! Suspect
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 257
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 63
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Well, ain't that just 'GRAND'; never one to leave off getting her jabs & pokes in when she's able too, HUH??? 
Did any of the 'MODS' admonish the wicked smut monger = Jules/Canary for the use of your real name over there on NF? 
Sweet Jesus, she validates daily why I knew she was just a conniving/liar and enjoy pushing her power and manipulating her 'TEAM' bend to her will & whim!
One sick & twisted and not to be missed in my world 'EVER'~~~ just walk away and leave the smelly garbage back where we left it Catman.  The road ahead is much better off without the stench and the people that surround them! Suspect

Hi 4Ever Razz

Can't understand why she felt the need to play to eddie and mention my name, weeks after the event of my leaving!

Seems like she is trying to curry favour with her for some reason or another Laughing

Hypocrisy was no way to run a forum! I think that you saw through her just like me!

She hid sections from some people which were openly on view to others!

Even when i sent her a pm about Abs abusive pm's she ignored that and then i was banned for a week! I posted all of Abs abusive pm's to me before i asked to be deleted!

I think that she thought that i might just of flounced for a bit and might return and when i didn't she chose to post that little ditty to eddie on NF!!!!!


Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Also....She removed the games section from my view after Abs and Magica didn't want me to post on it anymore!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:04 am

I've been trying to peice together the reasons why i once got on with eddie, and why she got on so well with me for a period in time.

Well....After a got radicalised in the ways of hate after the 7/7 attacks...My brother escaped death by seconds in the Tavistock Square attack.

....I was posting Pat Condell videos, daily mail hate articles and i was a big supporter of Geert Wilders!
Geert Wilders in the Netherlands election has brought it all flooding back again!

It was only after i got over my hate, that was through education and watching the history channel of Sky, questioning myself etc...

When i stopped posting the hate, when eddie became a mod on ADO, she didn't want to know me anymore!

lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:18 am

Catman wrote:I've been trying to peice together the reasons why i once got on with eddie, and why she got on so well with me for a period in time.

Well....After a got radicalised in the ways of hate after the 7/7 attacks...My brother escaped death by seconds in the Tavistock Square attack.

....I was posting Pat Condell videos, daily mail hate articles and i was a big supporter of Geert Wilders!
Geert Wilders in the Netherlands election has brought it all flooding back again!

It was only after i got over my hate, that was through education and watching the history channel of Sky, questioning myself etc...

When i stopped posting the hate, when eddie became a mod on ADO, she didn't want to know me anymore!

lol
And from just my ever so brief time on NF; watching her manipulate the mentally suffering/bi-polar angry humanoid that dwells under the avatar name of Didge {all of his aka's} the poor man was being used as her court jester/tool as she felt the need to either hug him or admonish him! 
Hell, he never knew what direction she was going to yank his chain ...you weren't her first BOY TOY and you won't be her last. Yes, that was asininely CRUEL but effective for her power control.  
There's just something really sick and twisted off deep within that dark soul of hers and it just best to not wonder 'WHY' ...be happy that you're no longer caught up in her WEB! 
We just can't ALLOW our warm hearts - wounded souls to become TOOLS for such wicked minded humans; Evil walks among us Catman ...hell is just for fairy tales.  LOL  
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 257
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 63
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:48 am

Her insipid posing (non smiling) pics on her Facebook page are really creepy, not just the Halloween one!..Would be something that you expect from someone a lot younger tbf....But her dolt plastic mates all seem to be the same on her page Laughing

She posts a lot of fairy type (zodiac) crap...She is away with the fairies. One would have to wonder why she seeks solace in magical fairies and whiskey and magic mushrooms etc!

PMSL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:53 am

....That and her continuing behavior to advocate hate speech as free speech!

She is a very big liar about who she really is with a capital C at the front for a number of reasons!

Plastic people are who her friends and aquaintance are! lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:22 pm

Catman wrote:....That and her continuing behavior to advocate hate speech as free speech!

She is a very big liar about who she really is with a capital C at the front for a number of reasons!

Plastic people are who her friends and aquaintance are! lol

♫ ♪Let It Go ~ Let It Go♫ ♪ And just be thankful that there are those staunch minded humans like Veya & Wolfie & Angry Handy that aren't afraid of calling a 'spade' A 'spade' and outing her/them for their hypocrisy when they read it.  All of the rest is just back ground {white noise} with zero substance.  IMO
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 257
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 63
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:42 pm

Special Eds is nothing but a RW troll, programmed to protect Nazis, racists, bigots and fascists, Newsfixes very own Katie Hopkins, she once accused me of calling black people the N word, of course I didn't, but Ben searched the forum and found the culprit to be Monkey boy, a long strained silence ensued.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Aspca4ever on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:12 pm

scrat wrote:Special Eds is nothing but a RW troll, programmed to protect Nazis, racists, bigots and fascists, Newsfixes very own Katie Hopkins, she once accused me of calling black people the N word, of course I didn't, but Ben searched the forum and found the culprit to be Monkey boy, a long strained silence ensued.
Twisted Evil  Agreed, and we all collectively have many a tarnished memory {burnt into our brains} from that location ...but we must move forward and leave the garbage on the 'garbage heap' and move forward. 
I struggle to leave it all behind but should honor Irn's & Sassy's concerns that we 'NOT' allow that mind set to leak into here, regardless of the reason!
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 257
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 63
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:01 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Twisted Evil  Agreed, and we all collectively have many a tarnished memory {burnt into our brains} from that location ...but we must move forward and leave the garbage on the 'garbage heap' and move forward. 
I struggle to leave it all behind but should honor Irn's & Sassy's concerns that we 'NOT' allow that mind set to leak into here, regardless of the reason!
I don't think it hurts to point out what these creatures represent, one thread is enough, and you're right Irn and Sassy have kindly provided a platform so I will not abuse their kindness nor their trust!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 pm

scrat wrote:Special Eds is nothing but a RW troll, programmed to protect Nazis, racists, bigots and fascists, Newsfixes very own Katie Hopkins, she once accused me of calling black people the N word, of course I didn't, but Ben searched the forum and found the culprit to be Monkey boy, a long strained silence ensued.

Monkey boys hero Jacob Rees Mogg (he wanted him to be leader of the tories) was on question time this evening....What a fucking ****! lol! lol! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum