South Africa - Parliament Votes 261 To 33 Against Expropriation Without Compensation

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: South Africa - Parliament Votes 261 To 33 Against Expropriation Without Compensation

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:19 am

Irn Bru wrote:

Hey Catman. Did you watch Phillip Schofield's South Africa programme tonight on TV. I saw clips previewing it didn't see the programme which I thought it may be of interest to you.

Yes...We have been following it! Cool

...No internet connection in the bush, just enjoy the cottage and the animals!

Doug and i have invited my brother to come along as well, since they sleep up to four people.! Cool

I appreciate that my brother and Doug get on so well as brothers as well as i do with him!

Back to top Go down

Re: South Africa - Parliament Votes 261 To 33 Against Expropriation Without Compensation

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:22 am

Kruger national park is all agreed now! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:35 am

Catman wrote:

Yes...We have been following it! Cool

...No internet connection in the bush, just enjoy the cottage and the animals!

Doug and i have invited my brother to come along as well, since they sleep up to four people.! Cool

I appreciate that my brother and Doug get on so well as brothers as well as i do with him!

Some family time as well then. That's good and great to invite your brother alond. I'm sure you will all have a great time.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top