Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:58 pm

...When we add things they try to do better!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:19 am

Catman wrote:

You win!

I'm off to bed. Laughing

One question Question

Is it really bad to do up the front of my house to compete with my neighbours?

They are mostly well to do young professionals over the road. I find it funny but like the front to look nice!

Am i a champagne socialist? Smile

No, most people like to make the front of their house look nice, don't they?
avatar
Irn Bru
Senior Member

Posts : 762
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:39 am

Blair is tainted beyond redemption, fairly or unfairly he is a figure everyone can hate. Like Thatcher, he was the person at the time, he gave far too much ear to Machiavelllion manipulators, bankers, businessmen, and the elite.
Showing that a labour government could suck up to America better than any one else, then steal a march on the middle ground by introducing red Tory philosophy.
We've moved on, the middle ground is a regulated populous serving unregulated capitalism, we now need to oppose austerity and the tories in order to change Britain back into the nation we aspire to become, not what some rag tag bag of soft coup plotters or "nasty party" little englanders hold dear, which in effect, is the many slaves to the system, ruled and regulated by the few!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Blair offers more of the same and a complete disregard for basic Labour principles which is what Jeremy Corbyn was elected to uphold by the rank and file Labour membership.

There's no doubt Blair was better than the Tories on social issues passing some good stuff but he's gone and there's no way back.

Corbyn offers something different and I've yet to see any of the 'coup' MPs say what it is about these policies that they disagree with.

If they can't back the leader duly elected then they have no right to stand again under the official Labour banner.
avatar
Irn Bru
Senior Member

Posts : 762
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:57 pm

And just to add, Nigel Farage wants to be part of the Trump empire as well. He is of course well suited to be part of that mob of liars, cheats and racists now running America
avatar
Irn Bru
Senior Member

Posts : 762
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:30 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

No, most people like to make the front of their house look nice, don't they?

Some do and some don't.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Blair offers more of the same and a complete disregard for basic Labour principles which is what Jeremy Corbyn was elected to uphold by the rank and file Labour membership.

There's no doubt Blair was better than the Tories on social issues passing some good stuff but he's gone and there's no way back.

Corbyn offers something different and I've yet to see any of the 'coup' MPs say what it is about these policies that they disagree with.

If they can't back the leader duly elected then they have no right to stand again under the official Labour banner.

Some mp's represent maginal constinuencies where the people voted in a more moderate mp.

Mp's need to represent the opinions of their constituents and NOT the views of the party fucking membership TBF.

The membership can go to hell in a hand cart imo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:54 pm

Catman wrote:

Some mp's represent maginal constinuencies where the people voted in a more moderate mp.

Mp's need to represent the opinions of their constituents and NOT the views of the party fucking membership TBF.

The membership can go to hell in a hand cart imo.
You can't simply listen to the herd, they're easily swayed by the RW media, we should be educating the people in order to promote a better society.

We've had a decade of austerity, a decade of cuts to social care and welfare, and yet the herd have been brainwashed to accept that austerity, poverty and illness are the fault of the poor, the sick and the disabled.

We are living in a time when we reward banking failure with tax cuts of £120BN, pay the rich more to do less, as in £27BN in housing benefits and £30BN in tax credits to cover the shortfall in wages, £180BN in give aways and a further £205BN for a nuclear defence system you point at America to hit Russia, now add in tax evading and avoidance.

Half a trillion spunked on those who caused the banking goatfuck in the first place.

The tories have been directing the herd for decades, now they're directing them to the cliff edge, only a real alternative can turn us back from oblivion!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:59 pm

scrat wrote:
You can't simply listen to the herd, they're easily swayed by the RW media, we should be educating the people in order to promote a better society.

We've had a decade of austerity, a decade of cuts to social care and welfare, and yet the herd have been brainwashed to accept that austerity, poverty and illness are the fault of the poor, the sick and the disabled.

We are living in a time when we reward banking failure with tax cuts of £120BN, pay the rich more to do less, as in £27BN in housing benefits and £30BN in tax credits to cover the shortfall in wages, £180BN in give aways and a further £205BN for a nuclear defence system you point at America to hit Russia, now add in tax evading and avoidance.

Half a trillion spunked on those who caused the banking goatfuck in the first place.

The tories have been directing the herd for decades, now they're directing them to the cliff edge, only a real alternative can turn us back from oblivion!

I fully agree with you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Sassy on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:07 pm

Catman wrote:
scrat wrote:
You can't simply listen to the herd, they're easily swayed by the RW media, we should be educating the people in order to promote a better society.

We've had a decade of austerity, a decade of cuts to social care and welfare, and yet the herd have been brainwashed to accept that austerity, poverty and illness are the fault of the poor, the sick and the disabled.

We are living in a time when we reward banking failure with tax cuts of £120BN, pay the rich more to do less, as in £27BN in housing benefits and £30BN in tax credits to cover the shortfall in wages, £180BN in give aways and a further £205BN for a nuclear defence system you point at America to hit Russia, now add in tax evading and avoidance.

Half a trillion spunked on those who caused the banking goatfuck in the first place.

The tories have been directing the herd for decades, now they're directing them to the cliff edge, only a real alternative can turn us back from oblivion!

I fully agree with you.

So you want a REAL ALTERNATIVE, not Tory Lite.

When I was doorstopping during the last election, what I heard over and over again was, Labour are the same as Tories now. Except our candidate bless her heart, is very left wing, so we told them what she supported and guess what, in a Tory heartland she doubled the Labour vote.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Sassy wrote:

So you want a REAL ALTERNATIVE, not Tory Lite.

When I was doorstopping during the last election, what I heard over and over again was, Labour are the same as Tories now.   Except our candidate bless her heart, is very left wing, so we told them what she supported and guess what, in a Tory heartland she doubled the Labour vote.


If we could get elected under a REAL ALTERNATIVE and not tory lite....then i'm well up for that! Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Sky news poll today suggested that most people wanted and end to austerity and more investment in public services.

So why are we so low in the overall polls then?

Could that be to do with JC?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Sassy wrote:

So you want a REAL ALTERNATIVE, not Tory Lite.

When I was doorstopping during the last election, what I heard over and over again was, Labour are the same as Tories now.   Except our candidate bless her heart, is very left wing, so we told them what she supported and guess what, in a Tory heartland she doubled the Labour vote.
Exactly, Jeremy Corbyn is the only realistic alternative, a core of supporters, members and citizens have grasped this, the coup plotters are simply a state controlled diversion, red tories, Tory lite, or flip flopping libdems are simply part of the symptoms of rampant capitalism, and not the cure to a better fairer society!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Sassy on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:18 pm

scrat wrote:
Sassy wrote:

So you want a REAL ALTERNATIVE, not Tory Lite.

When I was doorstopping during the last election, what I heard over and over again was, Labour are the same as Tories now.   Except our candidate bless her heart, is very left wing, so we told them what she supported and guess what, in a Tory heartland she doubled the Labour vote.
Exactly, Jeremy Corbyn is the only realistic alternative, a core of supporters, members and citizens have grasped this, the coup plotters are simply a state controlled diversion, red tories, Tory lite, or flip flopping libdems are simply part of the symptoms of rampant capitalism, and not the cure to a better fairer society!


Yep. Doesn't matter where he has a meeting, it overflows and is down the street and round the block. Any meeting by the Blairites very often doesn't even fill a room. The media play down his support, YouGov is run by the Tories, but anyone who goes out doorstopping knows that his support is huge and people don't want ToryLite.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:24 pm

scrat wrote:
Exactly, Jeremy Corbyn is the only realistic alternative, a core of supporters, members and citizens have grasped this, the coup plotters are simply a state controlled diversion, red tories, Tory lite, or flip flopping libdems are simply part of the symptoms of rampant capitalism, and not the cure to a better fairer society!

So we will win the next GE with a landslide then, and there are local elections this year and we will smash those!

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Sassy on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:26 pm

Not while traitors like Mandleson openly come out and say they try to undermine JC every day. They will be the reason if we don't, traitorous scumbags who are more interested in raking in the dosh than helping people who need it.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:28 pm

Catman wrote:

So we will win the next GE with a landslide then, and there are local elections this year and we will smash those!

Cool
Corbyn is exactly what this country needs, folk must simply wake up to that reality!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:31 pm

scrat wrote:
Corbyn is exactly what this country needs, folk must simply wake up to that reality!

cheers Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:35 pm

He's like Michael Foot! I used to try to defend him to my Tory school mates! lol

That was the worst time for Labour!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Sassy on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:37 pm

He's nothing like Michael Foot, listened to both, talked to JC and Clive Lewis, no comparison. He's a real fighter.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:43 pm

Corbyn is nothing like there's ever been before! he's decent, honest and caring, those should be the qualities we search for in a leader, once again, it's time for Britain to lead the way for a new society based on fairness for all!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Sassy on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Quite honestly, if voter's can't see through the media shit and the Blairite shinanigans, they deserve the country they get. Unfortunately, they'll give it to us too.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:47 pm

scrat wrote:Corbyn is nothing like there's ever been before! he's decent, honest and caring, those should be the qualities we search for in a leader, once again, it's time for Britain to lead the way for a new society based on fairness for all!

Laughing That cretin major keeps on saying that!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair denies he wants to be Trump's Middle East envoy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum