MADDIE TROLLS Madeleine McCann’s parents hit by ‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MADDIE TROLLS Madeleine McCann’s parents hit by ‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Campaigners are urging action against keyboard warriors who hide behind pseudonyms

THE parents of Maddie McCann are targeted by more than 150 abusive tweets everyday – a decade on from her disappearance.

The vile comments, directed at Kate and Gerry McCann, were found to be made mostly by women, according to new research into online abuse.

Psychologist Dr John Synott, who carried out the first study of its kind, said: “Most trolling behaviour has a lifespan of a couple of days.

“This has gone on for ten years, and you cannot see it ever ending. That is the legacy of the McCann case.

“In the physical world there are repercussions. You couldn’t get away with saying these things in the street. But in the virtual world there are no consequences.”

He estimated there were between 100 and 150 abusive comments directed on Twitter, Facebook and online McCann message boards everyday.

Much of the abuse targets the parents as being responsible over the little girl’s disappearance.

Madeleine McCann vanished on May 3, 2007, when her family, from Leicestershire, were holidaying in the Algarve.

Parents Gerry and Kate had left their three children – including toddler twins Sean and Amelie – sleeping in their apartment while they dined at a nearby tapas bar.

When Kate returned to check on the kids about 10pm that evening she discovered that Maddie was not in her bed and was missing.

Dr Synott called for action to be taken against the abuse, including taking away pseudonyms that allowed people to make abusive comments anonymously.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3008845/madeleine-mccanns-parents-trolls-150-tweets-a-day/

I could give them two names...eddie and nems that post on newsfix forum and inaflap forum (forumotion)

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE TROLLS Madeleine McCann’s parents hit by ‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:42 pm

....Might get in contact with them since i know eddies real name and abuse can be linked to a newsfix thread.

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE TROLLS Madeleine McCann’s parents hit by ‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’

Post by Aspca4ever on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:34 am

Catman wrote:
I could give them two names ...that post on newsfix forum and inaflap forum (forumotion)

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sickening - shocking and so utterly unfair!  People that just can't leave the hurting parents & family 'ALONE' and feel the need to abuse and freedom to purge their ugly asinine personalities upon this couple.  No
Rather like the anniversary of the Jon Benet Ramsey case that just keeps getting a re-birth on our 'Court TV' - 'ID' detective channels.
It just keeps getting air time about 'who did it - wasn't it the 9 yr old brother - had to have been the mother - surely it was the dad' and it just keeps churning up every 5 years.
But that's the ugly side of 'Twitter' and those open social media sights that you can't shut off those followers - isolate the haters - block the asinine sorts like you are able too on FB.  I hope that they could catch a few and make a public example of them ...I really would enjoy their public shaming time! Twisted Evil
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:08 pm

...Perhaps being mothers themselves..these evil fishwives might consider the twins of this couple, who will probably end up reading their on line bile.

Disgusting, when some of these vile trolls would even complain about their common kids names being mentioned!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Phil, sorry, but not going to allow you to use the forum to issue threats.   I don't agree with the abuse the McCanns get, I abhor it, but stop making threats about people on other forums please. We didn't set up this place for that, so please respect it. We want you to be happy here, but that doesn't mean you can do anything you like. I'm sure you will take this in the spirit it's intended, thanks.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Ok!

It's a pissy little gripe of mine that i mostly founded that forum and eddie got me banned.

That gripe will never end, since she has turned it into flap mark 2

I fucking hate the false bitch and my gripe with that thing will never end, but i'll try to keep it off here as much as i try to. harvesumom is something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:07 am

Thank you, just keep it off here. Nobody is trying to tell you what to think of people, just don't drag here into it. Many thanks.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Sassy wrote:Thank you, just keep it off here.   Nobody is trying to tell you what to think of people, just don't drag here into it.   Many thanks.

I'm sure that the McCann twins will be in full agreement.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon May 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Philagain1 wrote:They wrote beside a touching photo of her as a three-year-old: 'Happy 14th Birthday, Madeleine! We love you and we're waiting for you and we're never going to give up'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3543290/madeleine-mccann-14-birthday-parents-kate-gerry-message/

Missed this under the deluge of the election debates.

I really hope that they can find some peace soon.

I just can't comprehend the 'NOT KNOWING' when a child goes missing; that kind of horrible heart ache never heals. 
BTW - Philiagain; we've all been asked 'KINDLY' to not blast {name - names} of our former members from NF ...especially since those of us that were victims of their meanness.  So could you possibly edit your own post before you get in trouble?  PLEASE?
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon May 22, 2017 5:04 pm

I get your point Phil.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon May 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:They wrote beside a touching photo of her as a three-year-old: 'Happy 14th Birthday, Madeleine! We love you and we're waiting for you and we're never going to give up'
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3543290/madeleine-mccann-14-birthday-parents-kate-gerry-message/
Missed this under the deluge of the election debates.

I really hope that they can find some peace soon.

I just can't comprehend the 'NOT KNOWING' when a child goes missing; that kind of horrible heart ache never heals. 
BTW - Philiagain; we've all been asked 'KINDLY' to not blast {name - names} of our former members from NF ...especially since those of us that were victims of their meanness.  So could you possibly edit your own post before you get in trouble?  PLEASE?

Hi 4ever

The bitch was slagging me off on NF, i have no right of reply there and she is a nasty vindictive McCann troll hag!
Oh, I completely & fully understand, they troll back and forth via their 'guest' ability to view and snoop ...poking at you on their cesspool locations is what gives them sexual pleasure to a point of orgasm Twisted Evil 
Must be, or they'd not waste so much bandwidth/topic time, constantly fretting about what you are doing - RIGHT?  Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top