Good Morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Morning

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:13 am

Yje Sun has got it's hat on, hip hip hooray, the Sun has got it's hat on and coming out to play.

Have a great day everyone
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

TOP OF THE MORNING, from middle America~~~

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:21 pm

~~windy~~ but mild and lots of burn ban issues.  Our local volunteer fire department was out late into the night trying to save a utter dumb arses home and out buildings from his own ignorant method of starting an open fire {burning a brush fire} and then watching it get blown around into his highly dry grass and weeds!  I watched sparks and smoke drift down over the hill into town until quite late last night.  I doubt that they'll fine this ignorant bastard - he's on the county commissioners for our area ...but that was just beyond the pale for STUPID!
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning

Post by Sassy on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:55 pm

Could of spread so easily. Bloody fool!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Sassy wrote:Could of spread so easily.   Bloody fool!

And for those hard working {all of our volunteer fire department personnel are full time employees somewhere here in town} put in a full 8 hr day and were just heading home when the fire call went out! 
That mega-dumbass had started his brush fire at 2pm and had been trying {unsuccessfully} to get it under control with his own meager means of a garden hose and a shovel. 

See, this is when my ability to just look a 'Fuck Wits' and think; there isn't anyone in that human life form with an ability to THINK!  My face gives all of my emotions way lonnnnng before I even say a word!  Suspect
Those hard working volunteers didn't get to go home until nearly 9pm and only because they were afraid that if his house went up that that structure would ignite all of the others down the hill from his!  Evil or Very Mad
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top