Potus to bring out a new executive order on people from the 7 countries?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potus to bring out a new executive order on people from the 7 countries?

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Perhaps he should take a lead from something that is even worse that I read on the internet written obviously by a RW nut. Here's the jist of it.

Immigrants and refugees should not be allowed into the US until the problem of homelesssness has been solved because that creates inequality.

Well that effectively ends all immigration and acceptance of refugees because homelessness is a problem endemic in society in the US and elsewhere so that is effectively a tatal ban - forever.

What do you think of that?
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Re: Potus to bring out a new executive order on people from the 7 countries?

Post by Sassy on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Complete madness, you tell me when we and the US have ever had no homeless no-one in bad housing and no-one living in poverty. We certainly had all that (especially in the East End) when we let in all the Jewish refugees before the War. And from the beginning of the US, immigrants landed in a country that a overrun with poverty and homelessness. They all worked together to try and change it.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Sassy wrote:Complete madness, you tell me when we and the US have ever had no homeless no-one in bad housing and no-one living in poverty.   We certainly had all that (especially in the East End) when we let in all the Jewish refugees before the War.   And from the beginning of the US, immigrants landed in a country that a overrun with poverty and homelessness.  They all worked together to try and change it.

Very true and only a total fruitcake could have come out with that one. Obviously in favour of a total ban it would seem. Mind you, it does tick most of Trump's boxes right enough.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:23 am

Irn Bru wrote:

Very true and only a total fruitcake could have come out with that one. Obviously in favour of a total ban it would seem. Mind you, it does tick most of Trump's boxes right enough.

Indeed it does and from what you read now from the person that wrote those views the hypocrisy is absolutely astonishing.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:29 am

He has lost the plot. I am surprised the FBI/NSA haven't already paid Trump a visit with imprachment or worse still an arrest warrant for treason.
That would be fun.
Angry Andy
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:59 pm

Angry Andy wrote:He has lost the plot. I am surprised the FBI/NSA haven't already paid Trump a visit with imprachment or worse still an arrest warrant for treason.
That would be fun.

Because as 'ODD' as it is for our ever so brief history of my nation; we've never had to face this issue of 'Questionable Sanity' issue before.  Oh, sure there were those that showed some dementia the longer they were in office {Ford & Reagan} - had some issues with pain medication {Kennedy} ...but to be just an all around certifiable OCD mental case ...there's no litmus test for this!

And as with his many over the top utterances that just are so lame/lazy/erroneous as to be vastly insane:
His many quotes that are common sense insultingly LIES but the Chump voters just can't accept them!
a.) I'll make Keystone & DAPL use American Steel; even though both of those projects were planned/bid/started years ago and all of the construction material is piled up waiting to be used = All Made In China Steel mills Twisted Evil
b.) I've brought massive jobs back to America = LIES
c.) I'm going to build a Grand Border Wall and make Mexico pay for it = won't happen/can't happen - GWB tried and the cost over runs for just his 678 miles
Customs and Border Protection spent $2.4 billion between 2006 and 2009 to complete 670 miles of border fence, and the vast majority of that was single-layer https://usnews.newsvine.com/_news/2013/06/21/19062298-price-tag-for-700-miles-of-border-fencing-high-and-hard-to-pin-down?lite
The only TRUE JOB this lard arse has made, has been in the 'Snopes.com or Facthcheckers.org' ...all those people newly hired to keep up with each & every one of the mental midget dribbles that are promoted by #45's OCD tweeting and EO's and continued free flow ignorance's that his team/handlers can't control!  Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:30 am

The Trump administration on Monday rolled out the second edition of a controversial immigration executive order, which suspends immigration into the United States from now only six predominantly Muslim countries.

Citizens from the affected countries — Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Syria and Libya — will be subjected to a 90-day ban on travel to the United States. Iraq was previously listed among those nations, but it was removed from this latest iteration after reassurances from the Iraqi government of increased information sharing with the United States, a senior Department of Homeland Security official told reporters on Monday.

The order, which will go into effect on March 16, does not revoke existing visas approved before that date and does not explicitly apply to current lawful permanent residents and green card holders.

Visas revoked because of the original travel order been been fully restored, according to the State Department

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/president-trump-signs-new-immigration-executive-order-n724276

Trump's latest exrcutive banning order. It's dropped Iraq but I wonder if this one will go the same way as the last one. I thought he mave picked up on the one I read on the internet that immigrants should be banned until the problem of homelessness has been sorted as it creates inequality.

Maybe he missed it Laughing

Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:01 pm

Being challenged already:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-legal-idUSKBN16F2IM?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

U.S. District Court Judge Derrick Watson said on Wednesday that the state of Hawaii could file an amended complaint against President Donald Trump's new executive order temporarily banning refugees and travelers from some Muslim-majority countries.

The judge in Hawaii federal court said that the state could add to its initial lawsuit, which had challenged Trump's original ban signed in January. The state is claiming a revised ban signed by the President on Monday violates the U.S. Constitution.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top