Dentists - Does anyone LIKE them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dentists - Does anyone LIKE them?

Post by Sassy on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:52 pm

Just got back from mine, oh my poor face, he was as gentle as he could be but feel like I've been hit by a hammer.   Is it any wonder people hate going to the dentist.

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Re: Dentists - Does anyone LIKE them?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:09 pm

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Back when I had dental insurance, I went yearly ...I've not been in 19+ years and I've got issues!  But UGHHHHH, I'm both a coward and needle phobic and it usually takes 5 shots to deaden my nerves so they can drill/extract/any work on my mouth.  And I have to have sound blocking ear phones so I can't hear that DRILL too!  I AM A MESS!
So WTH, happened to you poor tooth/teeth?  It's your poppa's big day and you had to go to the dentist; GEEZE that seems doubly bad timing!  Sad
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Not the best timing, but had to be done!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:34 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:Back when I had dental insurance, I went yearly ...I've not been in 19+ years and I've got issues!  But UGHHHHH, I'm both a coward and needle phobic and it usually takes 5 shots to deaden my nerves so they can drill/extract/any work on my mouth.  And I have to have sound blocking ear phones so I can't hear that DRILL too!  I AM A MESS!
So WTH, happened to you poor tooth/teeth?  It's your poppa's big day and you had to go to the dentist; GEEZE that seems doubly bad timing!  Sad

I left mine for many years but finally plucked up the courage to get them sorted about a year ago...

I had to have three extractions and caps to replace them, the procedure took a few months from start to finish. Not a very nice experience at all but the pain killing methods have vastly improved.

I'm very late for my six month check up though and probably won't bother until i get dental pain again because i find dentist visits so very highly traumatic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Not the nicest thing in the world is it. Now I have to go and try and eat some of Dad's birthday dinner, it's going to be a bit difficult! BBL
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 pm

Sassy wrote:Not the nicest thing in the world is it.   Now I have to go and try and eat some of Dad's birthday dinner, it's going to be a bit difficult!   BBL

I hope it's nice and soft!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Apologies for the no-show yesterday. Blasted leukeamia, got an infection where the dentist did his work and was in flippin agony, couldn't think straight, not that much better today so I'll try to be here when my brain actually functions!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:40 pm

Sassy wrote:Apologies for the no-show yesterday.   Blasted leukeamia, got an infection where the dentist did his work and was in flippin agony, couldn't think straight, not that much better today so I'll try to be here when my brain actually functions!

Get better SOON~~~
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:31 pm

Teeth

English Teeth, English Teeth!
Shining in the sun
A part of British heritage
Aye, each and every one.
English Teeth, Happy Teeth!
Always having fun
Clamping down on bits of fish
And sausages half done.
English Teeth! HEROES' Teeth!
Hear them click! and clack!
Let's sing a song of praise to them -
Three Cheers for the Brown Grey and Black.

Spike Milligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:04 pm

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:45 am

Love that Pam Ayres one, always have done. Finally, finally, finally, finally, at last, hoorah, feeling human again!!!!!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Sassy wrote:Love that Pam Ayres one, always have done.   Finally, finally, finally, finally, at last, hoorah, feeling human again!!!!!

I've got one of those new electric toothbrushes that only go off after three minutes of brushing, i get pissed off with it but atleast i'm brushing properly, the time does make you brush into areas that i would have probably ignored before though.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top