Kaftan dress wear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaftan dress wear

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm

...I think they look really cool actually. I've already got my stuff which is American beach wear wedding gear, linen...that would compliment very well imo... Cool Cool Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaftan dress wear

Post by Sassy on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:32 pm

I love them in the summer, because they are loose they are literally cool. Got a drawer full.

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Sassy wrote:I love them in the summer, because they are loose they are literally cool.  Got a drawer full.

...I agree! I might just order one for Doug anyway. I think they are very sexy as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:53 pm

My OH would concur with you lol
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:56 pm

cool no doubt (and given the heat we seem to have in summer nowadays probably soon to be essential) BUT...Totally impractical if you intend doing any sort of "real" work that involves machinery...either fixed OR hand tools....imagine one of those flappy sleeves getting caught in the drill or a big angle grinder.... ughhh...messy....close fitting , non flappy clothes for me any time....generally boiler suit or jeans/tee shirt...
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Well, I certainly wouldn't be mowing the lawn in one, but I've done gardening in them and I'm not likely to be using a drill or an angle grinder lol
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:18 pm

Sassy wrote:My OH would concur with you lol

We love living in this very multicultural area as well, as i said to Doug, a bit of soldiarity would be really cool since we are getting married in the middle of Lewisham as well and only about three minutes away from where we first met and we love this area, so would be really right imo!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top