Hello is there anybody there?

Post by Shady on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Shady
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello is there anybody there?

Post by Shady on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

I appreciate that many of you are adrift so I'll keep an eye on this thread on a regular basis for a week from posting & see if I can haul you a line.

Shady
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 am

Hello Shady

How are you? Had a good summer I hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Seren wrote:Hello Shady

How are you? Had a good summer I hope.

Ahhhhhh! I knew someone would call back.

Good evening Seren it's good to hear from you.

I've not had a bad summer but I have been really busy at work but it's been something different for a change.

How's life with you?

Shady
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Shady wrote:

Ahhhhhh! I knew someone would call back.

Good evening Seren it's good to hear from you.

I've not had a bad summer but I have been really busy at work but it's been something different for a change.

How's life with you?

Seems we both have been keeping busy then. Extend my sincerest good wishes to Mrs Shady. I see its all quiet here these days. They have all dispersed to the far winds it seems.

I'm on a break from my studies so have a little more time. I may even set up a new forum sometime but I'd like to maybe concentrate on just a few topics this time.

I notice that inaflap is still trundling along and I suppose sassy and her not-so-merry band are no doubt somewhere too.

Did you enjoy the Olympics? I thought it was great. All the little guardianistas seem angry that a good many Brits really enjoyed it despite all their doom and gloom warnings about it. Very Happy

Well I'm going to shoot off now. Stay in touch Cap'n Shady.

Seren, over and out geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Seren wrote:

Seems we both have been keeping busy then. Extend my sincerest good wishes to Mrs Shady. I see its all quiet here these days. They have all dispersed to the far winds it seems.

I'm on a break from my studies so have a little more time. I may even set up a new forum sometime but I'd like to maybe concentrate on just a few topics this time.

I notice that inaflap is still trundling along and I suppose sassy and her not-so-merry band are no doubt somewhere too.

Did you enjoy the Olympics? I thought it was great. All the little guardianistas seem angry that a good many Brits really enjoyed it despite all their doom and gloom warnings about it. Very Happy

Well I'm going to shoot off now. Stay in touch Cap'n Shady.

Seren, over and out geek

Good afternoon Seren.

That's right, we have dispersed.I post on ADO at present with Sphinx as the site boss.It's pretty good posting there but we have been infected by you know who.......Yes the girlie gang.

We have Sassy posing as Tranquility.

Nemsagain posing as SaraLou.

And Sexy Mama posing as Enigma.

You can probably guess that soon after Tranquility started posting,the arguments started & the site went into meltdown for a while.She received the usual back up from Nems & S&M & it soon became obvious they were trying to disrupt the site.

One of my spies informed me that Sphinx thought that the posters Tranquility & SaraLou were the gruesome twosome,but she wasn't sure.........But in her heart she probably knew who they were & what they were up to.

And fortunately for us,it seems that Sassy has left the site again & guess what?.....Yes you guessed it.Things have calmed down.

Same old thing really but Sphinx in my opinion is doing a good job.

If you open a new site let me know & I'll give it a look & I promise that I'll try & behave pirat pirat pirat

Shady
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:41 am

Thanks for the heads up. That coven just lives to cause trouble doesn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Seren wrote:Thanks for the heads up. That coven just lives to cause trouble doesn't it?

Good evening Seren.

Yes they live to cause trouble.So much so,that since leaving ADO Sassy in her disguise as Tranquility has poached several AdO posters to her Speakfree forum.Now the interesting thing on that site is that Sassy posts as Sassy........Which is just a bit of a coincidence as those now posting on Speakfree are the same posters that backed her up on ADO.

Still Seren,it's all a bit of a game which is good for a laugh.

Got any holidays planned have you?

Shady
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 am

Shady wrote:

Good evening Seren.

Yes they live to cause trouble.So much so,that since leaving ADO Sassy in her disguise as Tranquility has poached several AdO posters to her Speakfree forum.Now the interesting thing on that site is that Sassy posts as Sassy........Which is just a bit of a coincidence as those now posting on Speakfree are the same posters that backed her up on ADO.

Still Seren,it's all a bit of a game which is good for a laugh.

Got any holidays planned have you?

What is this strange hold that they have over one another. It's not like she is particularly funny or witty or even nice!

Am off to Aberystwyth for a few days fishing. Looking forward to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum