Leverson enquiry.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leverson enquiry.

Post by Angry Andy on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:11 pm

It's getting crunchy now, James spitting his poison at Hunt, Rupert will no doubt show hostility towards Dave - where will it end?
I cannot see it ending without tears from the cabinet.
I guess this is what happen when politicians from both parties get too close to power mad media barons.
They love it when they on on your side - but as we all know, Murdoch only sides with winning parties - he drops them like hot spuds when their popularity wanes.
Always has done, always will.
Firstly Hunt will resign - and secondly I wonder whether Dave himself got too close to old rupert and has put his position under threat.
Either way - Rupert HATES dave for setting up the enquiry , which is now obvious from the opinions of leading News Int. papers such as The Sun.
Last year he could do no wrong, now dave, George and Nick are political pariahs.
How Ed must be biting his tongue from stopping himself laughing.
Angry Andy
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Leverson enquiry.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It's getting crunchy now, James spitting his poison at Hunt, Rupert will no doubt show hostility towards Dave - where will it end?
I cannot see it ending without tears from the cabinet.
I guess this is what happen when politicians from both parties get too close to power mad media barons.
They love it when they on on your side - but as we all know, Murdoch only sides with winning parties - he drops them like hot spuds when their popularity wanes.
Always has done, always will.
Firstly Hunt will resign - and secondly I wonder whether Dave himself got too close to old rupert and has put his position under threat.
Either way - Rupert HATES dave for setting up the enquiry , which is now obvious from the opinions of leading News Int. papers such as The Sun.
Last year he could do no wrong, now dave, George and Nick are political pariahs.
How Ed must be biting his tongue from stopping himself laughing.

Good afternoon Angry Andy.

I think you're right & I'll be glad if Cameron is roped into this big time.He's closer to the Murdochs than he is letting on & I reckon his arse is twitching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Hiya Shady,
Whilst Dave will be cacking himself, I suspect that both Blair and Brown will be rueing the fact that they allowed themselves to get too close to the Murdoch empire.
That could well come back to haunt them in years to come.
Murdoch is a power mad meglamaniac - i thnk some of the James bond villains were based on old Rupert.
Angry Andy
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Hiya Shady,
Whilst Dave will be cacking himself, I suspect that both Blair and Brown will be rueing the fact that they allowed themselves to get too close to the Murdoch empire.
That could well come back to haunt them in years to come.
Murdoch is a power mad meglamaniac - i thnk some of the James bond villains were based on old Rupert.

The icing on the cake for me would be Blair up to his nuts in guts.I dream of him being prosecuted for ANYTHING & I hope this enquiry turns out badly for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:39 pm

This is really dragging on now and It's becoming boring. I just wish the cops would get down to business and get the evidence to charge all the people who are thought to be gulity of breaking the law.

Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm

my worry is if he did get control of sky he would turn it in to a British version of fauxnews
the most bias name in news in America

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top