Good morning Folks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 am

Are you well?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 am

Shady wrote:Are you well?

Good Morning Shady

Yes, thank you....are you?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 am

Costa wrote:

Good Morning Shady

Yes, thank you....are you?


Good morning Costablanca.

Yes I'm fine thank you for asking.What's new.....anything?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:05 am

Shady wrote:

Good morning Costablanca.

Yes I'm fine thank you for asking.What's new.....anything?

Well, obviously you have left Inaflap.....and Dean has been asking why?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 am

Costa wrote:

Well, obviously you have left Inaflap.....and Dean has been asking why?

The reason I've left is quite simply because I'm fed up with the number of threads & posts that are deleted or moved for what I see as no good reason.Those actions in my mind have made the site boring,so I've left.

The whole frame of mind & dynamics of the site have become predictable because of the censorship.And while in some aspects of life predictability is a good thing........on a discussion forum it's a boring thing.

And that's why I've left.Maybe if things change there then I may return but as I always say Costa.......it's only a discussion forum. pirat

Here we go......Must go as I'm being summoned.Will speak to you later.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:54 am

Shady wrote:

The reason I've left is quite simply because I'm fed up with the number of threads & posts that are deleted or moved for what I see as no good reason.Those actions in my mind have made the site boring,so I've left.

The whole frame of mind & dynamics of the site have become predictable because of the censorship.And while in some aspects of life predictability is a good thing........on a discussion forum it's a boring thing.

And that's why I've left.Maybe if things change there then I may return but as I always say Costa.......it's only a discussion forum. pirat

Here we go......Must go as I'm being summoned.Will speak to you later.

Keep well my friend.....and without a doubt, I shall see you around Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Shady wrote:

The reason I've left is quite simply because I'm fed up with the number of threads & posts that are deleted or moved for what I see as no good reason.Those actions in my mind have made the site boring,so I've left.

The whole frame of mind & dynamics of the site have become predictable because of the censorship.And while in some aspects of life predictability is a good thing........on a discussion forum it's a boring thing.

And that's why I've left.Maybe if things change there then I may return but as I always say Costa.......it's only a discussion forum. pirat

Here we go......Must go as I'm being summoned.Will speak to you later.
he does love his little power trips does floppy boy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 pm

TTS wrote:he does love his little power trips does floppy boy

Good afternoon TTS.

It's a pity because I quite like Dean & he puts forward knowledgeable debate.But all this thread/post removal just became too irritating for me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Shady wrote:

Good afternoon TTS.

It's a pity because I quite like Dean & he puts forward knowledgeable debate.But all this thread/post removal just became too irritating for me.
yes i have a soft spot for him as well.......................................









....................face down in a peat bog in Ireland

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Shady wrote:Are you well?

Hello Shady. A couple of members were chucked overboard for having opinions that didn't really fit in, and Fred just went missing. Perhaps he jumped overboard and swam ashore and is now on a remote island inhabited with nubile young maidens.

None of the lifeboats are missing.
avatar
Irn Bru
Senior Member

Posts : 723
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Hello Shady. A couple of members were chucked overboard for having opinions that didn't really fit in, and Fred just went missing. Perhaps he jumped overboard and swam ashore and is now on a remote island inhabited with nubile young maidens.

None of the lifeboats are missing.

Good evening Irn Bru.

None of the lifeboats are missing..........Just like the Marie Celeste. pirat

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Shady wrote:

Good evening Irn Bru.

None of the lifeboats are missing..........Just like the Marie Celeste. pirat
perhaps thay have been keel·hauled

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 pm

TTS wrote:perhaps thay have been keel·hauled

Keel hauling is such a noble art.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 am

Shady wrote:

Good afternoon TTS.

It's a pity because I quite like Dean & he puts forward knowledgeable debate.But all this thread/post removal just became too irritating for me.

but shady, only the thread/posts which he saw as turning into a bitchfest. knowledgeable debate is good, irrelevant bitching is not. all that shit got way too irritating for everyone on ado (mostly sphinx) hence the closure.

i think dean has the perfect balance imo - it's a great place to be

you're a great poster when you want to be and you make me laugh and i really miss you though shady, - you're the only poster ever who almost did it for me, and for that reason alone i would want you back

in the meantime i send you my very good wishes and some flowers xx

flower flower flower flower flower

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 am

TTS wrote:yes i have a soft spot for him as well.......................................









....................face down in a peat bog in Ireland

lol! lol! lol! lol!

really???? I never knew you felt like that Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:18 pm

gelico wrote:

but shady, only the thread/posts which he saw as turning into a bitchfest. knowledgeable debate is good, irrelevant bitching is not. all that shit got way too irritating for everyone on ado (mostly sphinx) hence the closure.

i think dean has the perfect balance imo - it's a great place to be

you're a great poster when you want to be and you make me laugh and i really miss you though shady, - you're the only poster ever who almost did it for me, and for that reason alone i would want you back

in the meantime i send you my very good wishes and some flowers xx

flower flower flower flower flower

Good afternoon Gelico.

I take on board what you say,but that's your opinion.Mine differs.Since the forum started,there has been an accumulative removal of perfectly good threads & posts which I find irritating & boring.

And the bitch fests were just part of the whole dynamic of the site & actually reflected real life emotions.If posters don't like a bitch fest thread then all they have to do is keep away from it........And not bombard Dean with the report button.

Thank you for the flowers.

PS.What do you mean that I'm the only poster who almost ever did it for you? What's that about please?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Gelico.

I take on board what you say,but that's your opinion.Mine differs.Since the forum started,there has been an accumulative removal of perfectly good threads & posts which I find irritating & boring.

And the bitch fests were just part of the whole dynamic of the site & actually reflected real life emotions.If posters don't like a bitch fest thread then all they have to do is keep away from it........And not bombard Dean with the report button.

Thank you for the flowers.

PS.What do you mean that I'm the only poster who almost ever did it for you? What's that about please?

you didnt read it quite right

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:15 pm

gelico wrote:

you didnt read it quite right

Nope,I'm still not with you.I know you're not saying something horrible but I don't fully understand what you mean scratch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Shady wrote:

Nope,I'm still not with you.I know you're not saying something horrible but I don't fully understand what you mean scratch

I wouldnt say anything horrible to you shady

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:48 pm

gelico wrote:

I wouldnt say anything horrible to you shady

That doesn't answer my question.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Shady wrote:

That doesn't answer my question.

I know, sorry

it was a certain post you made before. it wasn't directed at me but i have a versatile mind and was easily able to cast out the recipient of your post and adapt it to fit my own delight

it was the 20 second stare that did it Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:18 pm

gelico wrote:

I know, sorry

it was a certain post you made before. it wasn't directed at me but i have a versatile mind and was easily able to cast out the recipient of your post and adapt it to fit my own delight

it was the 20 second stare that did it Embarassed

Sorry love you're talking in riddles & I haven't got a clue what you are on about.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Shady wrote:

Sorry love you're talking in riddles & I haven't got a clue what you are on about.

prob just as well, it was over on flaps and if you've cancelled your account then the post is gone forever

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning Folks.

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:37 pm

gelico wrote:

prob just as well, it was over on flaps and if you've cancelled your account then the post is gone forever

I was going to say,give me a clue.But don't.Please give me detailed information so that I can establish what you are on about.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum