Anders Behring Breivik - what a disgusting little cowardly man this is

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anders Behring Breivik - what a disgusting little cowardly man this is

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 pm

I'd do it all again, he says. Well, he won't ever get the chance to do that. I hope he rots in hell.

http://www.dagbladet.no/2012/04/17/nyheter/debatt/breivik/21164152/
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Re: Anders Behring Breivik - what a disgusting little cowardly man this is

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:43 pm

A very evil sick man. A cowardly little disingenuous man is an apt description for |Ken livingstone not for this evil monster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Drinky wrote:A very evil sick man. A cowardly little disingenuous man is an apt description for |Ken livingstone not for this evil monster.

You couldn't even bring yourself to codemn this man without using the thread to have a pop at someone else who just happens to be Labour - same as the 67 kids that Anders Behring Breivik murdered.

How sad
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:55 am

I was merely using appropriate adjectives and putting them in context.

I am unequivocal that this man is an evil psychopath. On the other hand you are always equivocal about the harm done to this country by the Sociopath known as Gordon Brown and constatntly defend him.

I don't defend the indefensible I leave that to you.

Finally Livingstone befriended some nasty terrorist in his time in office a point you seem to forget. I could never befriend a terrorist whatever their politics which is why I find it easy to call this evil git what he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:55 pm

No follow up Irn Bru I was just getting interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Drinky wrote:No follow up Irn Bru I was just getting interested.

Don't flatter yourself, Drinky, I was just about to get round to you.

You stepped over the line by using a thread which I thought would bring nothing but condemnation from some posters but you had to hijack it and turn it into an argument about Ken Livingstone. How sad is that?

And politicians have often ended up talking to terrorists. It happened with the IRA and I'll bet it's happening behind the scenes with the Taliban.

If you believe otherwise then you are seriously deluded.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 pm

My point was that some on the left cosy up to terrorist and they are mainstream politicians. I have no truck with terrorist whatever their politics.

Neither do Tories full stop. I have no truck with far right groups or far right individuals full stop. On in a flap I often take issue with some far right racist in there.

You however defend politicians like Livingstone who is a very dodgy individual indeed.

I hope this clarifies my position for you.

Incidentally why do I flatter myself by simply stating I was just beginning to enjoy the debate? Surely that could be more likely as implying I was enjoying your debate. What a strange lefty you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Drinky wrote:My point was that some on the left cosy up to terrorist and they are mainstream politicians. I have no truck with terrorist whatever their politics.

Neither do Tories full stop. I have no truck with far right groups or far right individuals full stop. On in a flap I often take issue with some far right racist in there.

You however defend politicians like Livingstone who is a very dodgy individual indeed.

I hope this clarifies my position for you.

No, your point was to divert this thread away from condemning the Norway killer and turn it into an argument about Ken Livingstone. I'm not sure why you did that, but you did for reasons that are not really clarified at all.

And when you say the Tories have no truck with terrorists, I take it you believe that John Major didn't do that with the IRA to kick start the peace process?

Can you please show me where I have defended Ken Livingtone and on what issues?

There are several questions that remain unanswered - answer them.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:41 am

You miss the point as always.

Lety me repeat I abhor this RW lunatic every bit as much as you do. In your OP you said what a cowardly little etc etc. My point is/was those adjectives do not do justice for such an evil man but they do do justice for the Terrorists friend Livingstone.

In another thread you have a pop at Boris, Livingstone adversary I therefore presume you are a Livingstone supporter. I trust this clarifies the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:51 am

Right on cue Red Ken says how terrible it was that we killed Bin Laden. Any comments Irn Bru?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:34 am

Irn Bru wrote:

No, your point was to divert this thread away from condemning the Norway killer and turn it into an argument about Ken Livingstone. I'm not sure why you did that, but you did for reasons that are not really clarified at all.

And when you say the Tories have no truck with terrorists, I take it you believe that John Major didn't do that with the IRA to kick start the peace process?

Can you please show me where I have defended Ken Livingtone and on what issues?

There are several questions that remain unanswered - answer them.

fanning the flames I know, but it seems that you have helped divert the thread by making such a big issue of his first comment.
You could have just moved on.

Brevik is a fanatic and all fanatics are insane.
Technically he might not have been clinically insane but by any human characteristic he was insane. However insanity should not be a reason to avoid justice.
He will get 21 years for this crime which is woefully short, he should get 21 years for each murder and serve them consecutively not concurrently.

And yes Ken livingston is a very odious little man who loves ken livingstone more than anything in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:53 am

I don't have any time for terrorists senior labour figures do. Indeed left wing politicians regularly cosy up to the Islamic brotherhood of terrorist. E.g Galloway

We Tories abhor them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Drinky wrote:You miss the point as always.

Lety me repeat I abhor this RW lunatic every bit as much as you do. In your OP you said what a cowardly little etc etc. My point is/was those adjectives do not do justice for such an evil man but they do do justice for the Terrorists friend Livingstone.

In another thread you have a pop at Boris, Livingstone adversary I therefore presume you are a Livingstone supporter. I trust this clarifies the situation.

On the other thread I had a go at Boris for wanting more money for London and he wants the other regions of the UK to stump it up. Nothing to do with Ken Livingstone or the Norway killer.

Repeat question - Can you please show me where I have defended Ken Livingtone and on what issues?

Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:21 pm

In A Flap wrote:

fanning the flames I know, but it seems that you have helped divert the thread by making such a big issue of his first comment.
You could have just moved on.

Brevik is a fanatic and all fanatics are insane.
Technically he might not have been clinically insane but by any human characteristic he was insane. However insanity should not be a reason to avoid justice.
He will get 21 years for this crime which is woefully short, he should get 21 years for each murder and serve them consecutively not concurrently.

And yes Ken livingston is a very odious little man who loves ken livingstone more than anything in the world.

The thread was diverted in the very first response and I'm entitled to counter that ask why that was necessary. It's all very well saying move on but that wouln't have been necessary had the comment been relative to the debate - it wasn't.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Drinky wrote:Right on cue Red Ken says how terrible it was that we killed Bin Laden. Any comments Irn Bru?

Did he say anything else in relation to his killing?
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:50 pm

I didn't say you supported terrorist but you support politcuans who do. I support no terrorist and no politcians who do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Drinky wrote:I didn't say you supported terrorist but you support politcuans who do. I support no terrorist and no politcians who do.

Which politicians that support terrorists have I supported? Be specific.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:13 pm

so you don't support Ken. that's good to hear as he would be a disastrous mayor for london.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Drinky wrote:I didn't say you supported terrorist but you support politcuans who do. I support no terrorist and no politcians who do.
pot calling the kettle black there my friend because they have all supported terrorists in one way or another

as the old saying goes
the enemy of my enemy is my friend and this is the general view i suspect of most politicians regardless of party

terrorist or freedom fighters its all a matter of perspective

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 pm

In A Flap wrote:so you don't support Ken. that's good to hear as he would be a disastrous mayor for london.

Are you saying that Ken Livingstone supports terrorists? If so in what way? Weapons? money? anything like that?
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Are you saying that Ken Livingstone supports terrorists? If so in what way? Weapons? money? anything like that?

he gave a platform to the IRA in teh 70's/80's and has given enthusiastic support to someone who is regarded as a hate preacher.

So you don't support livingstone???? was the actual question cleverly avoided.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 pm

In A Flap wrote:

he gave a platform to the IRA in teh 70's/80's and has given enthusiastic support to someone who is regarded as a hate preacher.

So you don't support livingstone???? was the actual question cleverly avoided.

So he didn't suuport their terrorism in any way and suggested that they and the government start up a dialogue to try and stop the killing. Didn't John Major do that?

Which hate preacher has he enthusiasticly supported.

I'm not in a position to support or campaign against Ken Livingstone in any way because he is in London and as I'm in Scotland I have no say. I certainly wouldn't support a politician that supports terrorism but he hasn't done that, has he?
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:25 am

Indeed he has he and Galloway have been apologist for the extremist Muslims and Cathilics.

There are a number of what seem to be exclusively left wing politicians who cosy up to these groups for votes.

John Majors engagement with the IRA was to get the peace process underway he never endorsed or gave succour to the murderers. You see you open this thread to castigate a RW murderer but when I introduce some balance and point out the left cosy up to murderers you go on the defensive.

You prove my point most conclusively. As Tts puts it you see these as freedom fighters if they vote for your lot. I don't want any lunatics involved with any party I support you lefties are shall we say more morally flexible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:08 am

Drinky wrote:Indeed he has he and Galloway have been apologist for the extremist Muslims and Cathilics.

There are a number of what seem to be exclusively left wing politicians who cosy up to these groups for votes.

John Majors engagement with the IRA was to get the peace process underway he never endorsed or gave succour to the murderers. You see you open this thread to castigate a RW murderer but when I introduce some balance and point out the left cosy up to murderers you go on the defensive.

You prove my point most conclusively. As Tts puts it you see these as freedom fighters if they vote for your lot. I don't want any lunatics involved with any party I support you lefties are shall we say more morally flexible.
cosy up to murderers and morally flexible ?

Thatcher's 1981 Christmas card list included Gaddafi and Saddam i am sure you would agree is as much cosying up to murderers and morally flexible as any of them

so lets not go the false indignation route your lot are just as guilty of supporting or at the very least condoning terrorism when it suits
Christmas cards ffs
the Card featuring Thatcher at Chequers was sent to both Libyan and Iraqi dictators and i bet that general pino...as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 am

Irn Bru wrote:

I think you must be once again confusing me with someone else, where did I say ken livingstone supported terrorism. I said he has offered platforms to terrorists.
and the hate preacher he has embraced is Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi the man who says gays should be killed and israel bombed.

Now even if you do not live or vote in london it does not stop you having a view surely

I fully support and endorse Boris on his Bid for re-election to london Mayor.

DO you support the Labour candidate or perhaps you cannot bring yourself to do that, If not who would you suggest is the best man for the job?
Or perhaps you truly believe if you are not directly involved you should not hold a viewpoint?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top