Anders Behring Breivik to tell Norway trial he regrets 'not going further'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anders Behring Breivik to tell Norway trial he regrets 'not going further'

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Right-wing extremist Anders Behring Breivik, whose trial for the killing of 77 people in Norway last July is to begin on Monday, plans to tell the court he regrets "not going further", his lawyer said Tuesday.
This will be extremely difficult, an enormous challenge to listen to his explanations," Geir Lippestad told reporters. "He will not only defend (his actions) but will also lament, I think, not going further."

What a thoroughly disgusting little snivelling coward this man is. He had the chance to go further but when faced with people who were not kids, but were men who also had guns, he threw his hands in the air to save his crumby little cowardly life. He could have gone down fighting but sh!t it - says it all.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/9195840/Anders-Behring-Breivik-to-tell-Norway-trial-he-regrets-not-going-further.html

Irn Bru
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Anders Behring Breivik to tell Norway trial he regrets 'not going further'

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:18 am

Irn Bru wrote:Right-wing extremist Anders Behring Breivik, whose trial for the killing of 77 people in Norway last July is to begin on Monday, plans to tell the court he regrets "not going further", his lawyer said Tuesday.
This will be extremely difficult, an enormous challenge to listen to his explanations," Geir Lippestad told reporters. "He will not only defend (his actions) but will also lament, I think, not going further."

What a thoroughly disgusting little snivelling coward this man is. He had the chance to go further but when faced with people who were not kids, but were men who also had guns, he threw his hands in the air to save his crumby little cowardly life. He could have gone down fighting but sh!t it - says it all.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/9195840/Anders-Behring-Breivik-to-tell-Norway-trial-he-regrets-not-going-further.html

He probably wanted to live as he wanted to say his bit as it were. Not everyone has the muslim suicide mindset it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Seren wrote:

He probably wanted to live as he wanted to say his bit as it were. Not everyone has the muslim suicide mindset it seems.

So you don't believe that he was a little snivelling cowardly rat for picking on defenceless children or that he threw his hands in the air to save his slimy skin when he was confronted by armed cops? You just seem to think that he is not as bad as the Muslims killers.

He could have picked on the Muslims and left a video on the internet which would have went round the world like wildfire but no, oh no, he picked on young Norwegian children in his own country and instead of battling it out with armed cops who had come to stop him killing even more children he sh!t it and threw his hands in the air when he saw them.

And I have to say that I thought that this thread might attract condemnation of this man instead of opinions which appear to defend him from accusations of being a coward but there you go. And an opinion which I might add has attracted a greenie for you - I wonder who that could have been?

Irn Bru
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinky on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:28 am

He is every bit as bad as the Muslim extremist it seems. The difference is we abhor both him and the Muslim killers Labour has been rather too lax in its immigration policy and let in far too many of the btards. Indeed Labour has shown a remarkable bias toweards the Muslim community in general.

I see you seething over this mans atrocities I haven't seen you seeth like that over the Muslim atrocities which I might add have been far far worse. The twin towers for example.

Drinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Drinky wrote:He is every bit as bad as the Muslim extremist it seems. The difference is we abhor both him and the Muslim killers Labour has been rather too lax in its immigration policy and let in far too many of the btards. Indeed Labour has shown a remarkable bias toweards the Muslim community in general.

I see you seething over this mans atrocities I haven't seen you seeth like that over the Muslim atrocities which I might add have been far far worse. The twin towers for example.

When I see him on the television scanning the court room and staring at the victims families then seething just might be about right.

You haven't seen me seething over 9/11 because we weren't here back then. We were on 7/7 and I was in London that day and I was seething.

You have really surpassed yourself with this post implying in some way that I am more sympathetic to Muslim terrorists. Tough luck - I'm no so try another tac.

Irn Bru
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top