Conservatives Deny 'Cash For Access' Claims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conservatives Deny 'Cash For Access' Claims

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Well of course they f do

The Conservative Party has denied claims made by a Sunday Times undercover investigation that rich donors could buy "premier league" direct access to the Prime Minister.

A Conservative Party spokesman told Sky News: "No donation was ever accepted or even formally considered by the Conservative Party."

More follows...

http://news.sky.com/home/politics/article/16195702

Back to top Go down

Re: Conservatives Deny 'Cash For Access' Claims

Post by Irn Bru on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 pm

TTS wrote:Well of course they f do

The Conservative Party has denied claims made by a Sunday Times undercover investigation that rich donors could buy "premier league" direct access to the Prime Minister.

A Conservative Party spokesman told Sky News: "No donation was ever accepted or even formally considered by the Conservative Party."

More follows...

http://news.sky.com/home/politics/article/16195702

Looks like no-one is intersted in this, TTS.

Wonder why?

Laughing
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Looks like no-one is intersted in this, TTS.

Wonder why?

Laughing
one of those true mystery's heart you would think at least one comment on how it`s not there fault and it`s all labors fault and Gordon brown and tony Blair eat baby's as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinky on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:11 pm

I've been away folks.

I'm not entirely sure why you think that Labour is whiter than white in this area. You seem to think that cash for access/influence is a solely Tory thing.

Well Blairs millions attest otherwise. Indeed it was the Blair govt who shall I say set the benchmark wehere corruption is concerned. Of course TTS and yourself will not accept that anything was wrong under your watch despite the fact we had rampant expenses fraud, Rampant overspending to appease the unions(your paymasters) and out of control deficits.

Of course I must be wrong because Labour are perfect. Very Happy
Drinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Drinky wrote:I've been away folks.

I'm not entirely sure why you think that Labour is whiter than white in this area. You seem to think that cash for access/influence is a solely Tory thing.

Well Blairs millions attest otherwise. Indeed it was the Blair govt who shall I say set the benchmark wehere corruption is concerned. Of course TTS and yourself will not accept that anything was wrong under your watch despite the fact we had rampant expenses fraud, Rampant overspending to appease the unions(your paymasters) and out of control deficits.

Of course I must be wrong because Labour are perfect. Very Happy
i dont see what blairs personal wealth has any thing to do with it although you do like to bring it up a lot as some kind of general panacea for tory miss deeds if he has done anything illegal or corrupt lets have the evidence or take it to the papers they would have a wet dream
but as usual with you and your ilk rumors .conjecture and fabrication of facts to fit the narrative you want to put forward
and all side where involved in the expenses fraud not just labor and yes more labour mp`s went to jail but not exclusively yet i find that odd in its self what about

Derek Conway
Caroline Spelman
Sir Nicholas and Ann Winterton
Eric Pickles
Michael Ancram
James Arbuthnot
Gregory Barker
Bill Cash
David Davis
Jonathan Djanogly
Alan Duncan
Cheryl Gillan
Michael Gove
Chris Grayling
John Gummer
David Heathcoat-Amory
Douglas Hogg to name but a few
i mean how did the duck house guy not also go to jail ? friends in the sitting government me thinks

no government is perfect and this preposition you keep advancing that me and my self will not accept that anything was wrong is another complete misrepresentation they are many things that labour did i was not happy with
yet no government can please everybody i accept that
this is some thing Cameron has now become acutely aware of

A wise man once said You can please some of the people some of the time all of the people some of the time some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time?

but it is fortunate the torys have worker bees like your self to misdirect and obfuscate the fact that nearly every single promise cameron made to get in to office has been broken wheres your outrage at that
it no wonder they are down in the polls and you lot keep up with the labour did this labour did that
traitors. thief's it is truly pathetic

And do you know what labour loosing the election may turn out to be the best thing that has happened to this country in the short term because the tory`s shoot them self in the foot time and time again and soon will be unelectable again

And the "massive public spending"

well do you know where the most is spent it is what was the industrial centers of the country
places where the tory privatization fetish destroyed community and manufacturing that saw unemployment rocket in thous areas
did the private sector step it no absorb these thousands of unemployed as was thought and promised
NO IT BLOODY DID NOT and apparently not this time ether "SUPRISE"....not
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

so yes when labor came to power labour increased the public sector they had to do something people working paying tax even in the public sector is better that paying them to do nothing
and yes its just money going around and around but that`s how a engine works mechanical or economically

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top